Mbaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Multivitamins at morning or throughout day?

I'm currently taking ON Optimen. I've been taking three pills in the morning, but am I better off spreading the three through out the day? The way I see it if it makes your piss so bright, you've gotta be wasting most of it by taking it at once. How long do the vitamins stay in the bloodstream?

stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stevenhyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always thought more spread out would be best. It's also good to take it at consistent times.
    Blew the knee doing squats....

StoneSV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering the same thing. What does bright yellow urine indicate?

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mbaboy View Post
    I'm currently taking ON Optimen. I've been taking three pills in the morning, but am I better off spreading the three through out the day? The way I see it if it makes your piss so bright, you've gotta be wasting most of it by taking it at once. How long do the vitamins stay in the bloodstream?
    Yea spread them out.
    Your piss likely still be yellow (depending on water intake too) even when you spread em

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StoneSV View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. What does bright yellow urine indicate?
    too much riboflavin (excess is pissed out)

willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) willgreenzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    with OT i take 3 with breakfast and 3 after late lunch.