WOLVERINE1000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to naturally raise testosterone levels with food?

Hello,

Not interested in taking any supplements in this area. But are there any foods that I can eat that will naturally raise my t levels? If I'm on the right track, tell me. I've heard that these raise T...

almonds
    red meat steak
    peanut butter
    olive oil

Anything else?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WOLVERINE1000 View Post
    Hello,

Not interested in taking any supplements in this area. But are there any foods that I can eat that will naturally raise my t levels? If I'm on the right track, tell me. I've heard that these raise T...

almonds
    red meat steak
    peanut butter
    olive oil

Anything else?
    Have blood tests done if you are concerned.

Here's some reading material for you while you wait in the doctor's office
    Don't expect anything beyond supporting your natural potential.

The effects of the macronutrients and calories on T levels:
    http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/...on/diet-01.htm
    http://www.thinkmuscle.com/articles/incledon/diet02.htm

The Testosterone Diet

10 Simple Steps To Boost Your Natural Testosterone Production

Foods that boost testosterone
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Thanks. I looked at some of those sites. You know what I'm missing? Vegetables. Broccoli, califlouwer, all that jazz. I must incorporate those into my diet.

Thanks again!

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post

The Testosterone Diet

Some very suspect information (read: hogwash) in those links.
    No sir, I don't like it.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The Testosterone Diet

Great post man, repped.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Aaaagh!

The Testosterone Diet

Could you please be my trainer and nutritionist? I have so much to learn! I feel like a noob now. I'd rep you a thousand times if I could; every day I'm here I learn something new... and I'm a freakin' medical student!

*gasps a deep sigh* (' ._.)

-Deity
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Greater Deity View Post
    and I'm a freakin' medical student!
    I would hope that as a medical student you would have a bit of skepticism when it comes to health "information" on the internet. I would hope that you would understand the scientific method, and thus take most of the above information with a grain of salt.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Hey if you think that information is bull****, do you have any good information? I'm trying to get more jacked, and I need to raise up my testosterone levels.

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    I read somewhere that saturated fats help raise testosterone levels - can anyone clarify?

jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbny525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FootBallBeast View Post
    I read somewhere that saturated fats help raise testosterone levels - can anyone clarify?
    yes
    You cannot conquer your fears until you face them.

Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xanthippus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pumpkin seeds, oysters, liver.

The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maca root raises test levels very dramatically, I would say. You might consider it a supplement, but it's just a whole food ground into powder. Make sure to get organic and raw.
    I know it sounds weird but shaving your body hair and injecting testicle shrinking substances into your butt actually makes you less of a man.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    I would hope that as a medical student you would have a bit of skepticism when it comes to health "information" on the internet. I would hope that you would understand the scientific method, and thus take most of the above information with a grain of salt.
    Exactly. That was meant for entertainment purposes to keep you occupied while having issues addressed by a professional.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post

I always do my research on any topic; I've never taken anyone's word for anything. And yes, I do realize that there is good and bad information on the internet, but I also realize that sources are indefinite, and that I can't make a generalization about every abstract or article I see, based on untruthful, inaccurate or biased information from a few sources, out of many.

Thanks for the concern though.
    Have fun eating!
    - Deity

Exactly. That was meant for entertainment purposes to keep you occupied while having issues addressed by a professional.
    I am hoping, what I sense is a hint of sarcasm; and not agreement.
    Please tell me I'm right...
    Last edited by Greater Deity; 03-23-2008 at 09:21 AM.
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50) lednasmr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eating adequate amounts of fats will allow you to maximize your natty hormone levels, but dont expect steroid-like results

I just looked at your avatar. Impressive. Mind if you tell me what your program is like.

cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50) cell technical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Monounsaturated and saturated fat (but not polyunsaturated or trans fat).

Also foods that are high in zinc (oysters, beef).