Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Spectra Force Research LLC. Wants 24 *TESTERS* for HemaGuno

Applicants please email me at animal.inside@yahoo.com or PM me here. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!

Highest Quality Japanese-Formulated Prosteroidal Nutritional Supplement

What is HemaGuno?
    Basically, Hemaguno is a powerful hormonal supplement that picks up where Halodrol, Promagnon and others left off. This Japanese researched supplement is the best available compound for profound and solid gains.

What Can I Expect?
    HemaGuno is currently the premier size and strength gaining supplement legally sold that is not overly toxic like the methasteron (superdrol) products out there. Users will notice an immediate and positive change in size, strength, and recovery time within the very first week of use; often with some users seeing changes in as little as 3 days.

The Numbers:
    Increases in muscle size and strength are derived from the unique ? indeed legendary ? myotrophic (muscle producing) inducement behavior of this compound. With numbers in the quadruple digits (1100) it?s enough to cause even the most skeptical user to salivate with anticipation. It?s not just purely this number on its own, but it is the relationship of the Myotrophic Inducement number to the Androgen side effects (myotrophic ratio) that makes Hemaguno a world-class, mass-gaining agent.

HemaGuno has a staggering Myotrophic ratio of over 12. This means that you get all the size and strength gains with very, very little of the side effects (water bloat, estrogen backlash) typically associated with compounds in this category So use HemaGuno if you want more size, strength and stamina ? more visible changes ? in the shortest time possible. It is not uncommon to see anywhere from 8 to 20lb-gains. And these gains are very dry, meaning the come with very little water weight

What should I do during my cycle to ensure success?
    Eat lots of protein and calories in general. This is a Size Blast Cycle so make sure that you?re giving your body the tools to grow? primarily calories! 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight and 2 to 2.5 grams of quality carbohydrates per pound of bodyweight will help fund the requirements of your new muscle growth.

What should I do after my cycle?
    it?s good time to begin taking a product like Novadex XT and drop your carbohydrate calories just a bit. After you?ve made these minor adjustments, it is time reevaluate goals and decide whether or not you?re ready for the cutting phase of your training or whether you want to plow ahead in a quest for more mass.

Now Read Below and Get Your Stash Now!!

Spectra Force Research has asked me to find a qualified group of testers for their prosteroidal product, HemaGuno. Its active ingredient, 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 0.0125g (12.5mg per tablet) is a chemical analog of a steroidal aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades. But this is not the only thing that makes HemaGuno special: The ingredient in HemaGuno has an amazing ?myotrophic inducing profile? and when compared to similar products on the market now it is immediately clear that HemaGuno is vastly superior on a milligram-per-milligram basis.

Here?s what we are looking for. Please read through this carefully, this is a good opportunity for athletes, fitness models and bodybuilders who want to see the freaky, growth and lean vascular results of this myotrophic-inducing compound. Plus HemaGuno is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic-mediated type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.

What we want are serious fitness enthusiasts to use HemaGuno and tell us how it works for YOU! This means we will send you 60 tablets of HemaGuno if you help us out.

In return, we only want participants who are engaged in a serious exercise program, and diet plan, which may vary depending on your goals. You must be a male and you must be at least 21 years of age, and a U.S. resident.

In return, we'd like to see Before & After photos (full body: front, side and back). Please take one set of photos before you start using HemaGuno, and once per week thereafter. We would also like you to write about how HemaGuno worked for you in about a 100-word summary.

We would like to see training and diet logs, at least weekly, if not daily, on the bb.com forum.

You may continue to use your current supplement routine, but please do not make any drastic changes except for the addition of HemaGuno.

If you are currently logging another product, please finish your current log.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Required Information:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!):

Current Bodybuilding Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Note: Even on non-training days, you should still take your daily dose of HemaGuno.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

PRODUCT WARNING FOR HEMAGUNO: In using this product you agree to abide by all of the following warnings for use and contraindications. Please do not use this product prior to consulting with your licensed health care provider (a physician typically). Do not use this product if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, liver, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders or stroke. Consult your health care professional before use. Do not use this product if you are taking antidepressants, MAO/MAOi inhibitors or any other prescription drugs under any circumstances. Not for use in persons under the age of twenty one (21) or in women under any circumstances. Keep away from children. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, nausea, tremors, nervousness, headache, or heart palpitations occur. Do not exceed recommended dose under any circumstances. Do not use this product if you are trying to conceive a child. Do not use this product for more than 30 days without a 45 day break. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or The Japanese Ministry of Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.

IF YOU ARE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT TESTING YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS SPECIFICALLY CLEARED TO DO SO BY YOUR SANCTIONING COMMISSION OR BODY. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE A POSITIVE TEST FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008

PLEASE SEND US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN SHIP YOU YOUR PRODUCT!

FOR INFORMATION ON HEMAGUNO GO HERE:

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Copyright 2008 Spectra Force Research All Rights Reserved

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5'9

Weight:

How many years have you been lifting weight?
    2 years

Are you a bodybuilder?
    Powerlifter, later on in my life I will probably transfer to bodybuilding.

What are your current training goals?
    To compete in some powerlifting events this summer.

What is your training schedule and routine?
    5 day a week emphasis on compound moments and the big 3 while still performing some isolation exercises.

In detail describe your meal plan?
    40/40/20 macros
    215+ protein
    215+ carbs usually 100 before after workout and 50 in the morning
    fats are usually ingested morning, pre and bedtime
    3700+ calories daily

How much water do you consume daily?
    1.5+ gallons a day

How much caffeine do you consume daily?
    200 - 300 mgs

What supplements do you currently use?
    Now ADAM - Shock Therapy / Storm - Inhibit-E - Syntha-6 - Fishoil + Lecithin

Are you sure you don't have any medical conditions?
    Positive

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?
    Mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted?
    This would be my first!

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of the day I receive said product, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:where every you want, I also can post before and after pictures!
    Last edited by :D; 03-20-2008 at 09:27 PM.

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow...I would apply but I couldnt log it untill late late spring...
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interesting...
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironlover23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When are the tester's being chosen?

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Animal I still have my Oxyguno but am waiting to log it when I am on a cut. Sorry about the mix up but my surgery really screwed things up for me for awhile. I promise to fulfill my obligation but my timetables are all screwed up right now. Thanks.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000) Matt C is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sex: M

Height: 5'9

Weight: 180

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training since Fall of 2000 and can always tell when a supplement is working when my nutrition is on point.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am on a basic five day split such as the one below:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/4split5.html

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 0

AllMax Nutrition AllWhey:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/allma...heyreview.html

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 4-6 meals per day, 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight, one AllMax shake daily, moderate fat and carbs.

Current Daily water intake: However much I need to remain hydrated all day.

Short Term Goal: Get back up to 200 pounds which I have been before at the same condition if not better.

Long Term Goal: Get as big as I can without using drugs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: 0

I have used many creatine, NO, protein powder, and weight gain products over the past 7+ years.

All my supplement reviews are available on my website, http://www.bodybuildingpro.com at the URL below:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/supplementreviews.html

I plan to make my website the biggest online source of supplement reviews available.

I plan to also be bodybuilding.com's top supplement reviewer from now on. Here is a link to my section on bodybuilding.com:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mattc.htm

NB: I have a long history of reviewing bodybuilding products. Check the link below for reviews I have written for DVDs produced by GMV productions:

http://www.gmv.com.au/default.asp?pa...ONTENT&sid=218

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): See attached. First picture is from 2000 during my second week training at a body weight of 135 and the second picture is from 2007 at a body weight of around 185-190.

My picture thread on getbig.com:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=99475.0

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________ [IMMEDIATELY], 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: My website, on the main page, and the forum, http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com, as well as the forums on bodybuilding.com.
    Attached Images
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
    http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOHAWKS76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Height:6'00"

Weight:272

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!): training for the last 15 years for sports and powerlifting. now just to be as bigg as possible and stay in shape

Current Bodybuilding Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2 day on 1 day off the 3 days on 2 days off

Note: Even on non-training days, you should still take your daily dose of HemaGuno.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): now muilt vitiam vit c super epa super enzime, anabolicx, explode 3 different proteins

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): it is a 45 for portein 35 carbs and 20 fat

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 -2 gal

Short Term Goal: size and strength

Long Term Goal: health

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): have been taking some thing from the time i was 16 alwasy a muilt vit protein creatine and some form of test buster and and other things along that line

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): few see my profile

Current / Progress Photos: have not taken any for awhile

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very interested in this product and have been for a while, but unfortunetly no logs until now...

Required Information

Sex:Male

Height:5'11"

Weight:208

Body type:Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):4 years training instructor for Army, lifting on and off sense I was 16 and now lifting hard core for the last 4 years and hope to compete soonWhy?Excelent candidate and should respond very well to Propadrol/Hemadrol, durring a cut.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    • Monday: morning ABS, Evening chest/triceps
    • Tuesday - Partial rest day: morning Cardio, Evening ABS
    • Wednesday: morning Cardio, Legs
    • Thursday: morning Cardio, Evening Shoulders
    • Friday - Partial rest day: morning Cardio, Evening ABS
    • Saturday: morning ABS, Evening Back and Biceps
    • Sunday: Full Rest Day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Not doing cardio now, it is too cold outside
    Current Supplements :
    • morning: Source Naturals Mens life force multi, 1000mg fish oil
    • noon:caffeine 200mg,Source Naturals Mens life force multi, 1000mg fish oil
    • pre workout: homemade cellTech with 5 grams of creatine mono, chromium Pico, Optimum Whey
    • Post Workout: Optimum Whey mixed with 5 grams Glutamine
    • Dinner: Source Naturals Mens life force multi, 1000mg fish oil
    • bed: Amino 10,000 by healthy n Fit, ZMA
    Current Diet and macros :

Base Macros 40% Protein 40%Carbs 20%FAT

morning 30,50,20
    snack 40,40,10
    noon 50,30,10
    snack 50,30,10
    dinner 60,20,10
    bed time snack or shake 70,5,15

Cals: 3000 on workout days and 2700 on cardio days, dropping cals right now to loose some body fat

Current Daily water intake:1 Gallon and more sometimes

Short Term Goal:Drop down to 180 at around 10 to 9% body fat

Long Term Goal:
    Over all health and I would like to be squating 600, benching 400 and dead lift around 5 at 8%BF at 190

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history :Basic supplements along with all kind of test boosters. I have ran 2 cycles of Ergo's 1AD back when it came out.

Current / Progress Photos: Can be seen here http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/td...n=progresspics

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):YES

IF YOU ARE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT TESTING YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNLESS SPECIFICALLY CLEARED TO DO SO BY YOUR SANCTIONING COMMISSION OR BODY. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE A POSITIVE TEST FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of when I recieve the goods, 2008

Address will be given if selected

PLEASE SEND US YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN SHIP YOU YOUR PRODUCT!
    Fat Man Typing

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man, I wish MN and DS weren't taking so long on my log...i'm missin out on good stuff
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

we only have 5/24 tester slots filled, plenty of room for more!

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn being in Canada LOL

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by animal.inside View Post

so you're telling me theres a chance...

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if this was earlier i could of used this on the back end of my oxyguno log...

AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

;d

Height:
    5'6

Weight:

Bodytype:
    Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!):I have just been training over a year now,and I love it. I have competed in many sports,and still very active in a wide variety of sports. Atm Im training for a few up coming powerlifting comps. ^^

Current Bodybuilding Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    SAT (9 sets)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sat Squats. (3) 3x1. 2x5-7.
    Hack Squat. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Leg Press. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <2 drops>.
    SLDL. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Standing Calf. (3) 3x~30.

MON (12 sets)
    Mon 1 Flat Bench. (3) 3x1. 2x5-7.
    Dips, Weighted. (2) 1x5-7 + 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Incline Dumbell Press. (1) 1x5-7.
    Military Press/Pullovers. (4) 2/2x5-7 superset.
    Dumbell Curls. (2) 2x5-7.
    Mon 2 Dips, Weighted. (3) 2x5-7 + 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Incline Bench. (2) 2x5-7.
    Flat Dumbell Press. (1) 1x5-7.
    Military Press/Pullovers. (4) 2/2x5-7 superset.
    Dumbell Curls. (2) 2x5-7.

TUE (9 sets)
    Tue Deads. (3) 3x1. 2x5-7..
    Powercleans. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Leg Press. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <2 drops>.
    SLDL. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Shrugs. (3) 3x5-9.

THU (11 sets)
    Thu Wtd Chins. (3) 2x5-7 + 1x5-7 dropset <1 drop>.
    Close Gr Bench/Dumbell Row. (4) 2/2x5-7 superset.
    Pushdowns. (1) 1x5-7 dropset <2 drops>.
    Preachers. (3) 3x5-7.
    -----------------------------------------------------

NO Black/MRI
    Orange Triad/Controlled Labs
    Gakic/ Muscletech
    Up your Mass/MRP
    Whey/GNC

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
    Breakfast 40 grams of protein 490
    40 grams of complex carbs
    10 grams of healthy fats
    20 grams of fruit
    Midmorning 40 grams of protein 320
    Lunch 40 grams of protein 450
    10 grams of healthy fats
    10 grams of vegetables
    Midafternoon 40 grams of protein 410
    10 grams of healthy fats
    Preworkout 25 grams of protein 300
    50 grams of simple carbs
    Postworkout 40 grams of protein 480
    80 grams of simple carbs
    Dinner 50 grams of protein 490
    10 grams of healthy fats
    10 grams of vegetables
    Late night 10 grams of healthy fats 410
    40 grams of protein
    TOTAL BASE CALORIES 3,350

[I try and stick to this as much as possible]

1-2 gal.

Short Term Goal:
    Trying to Stay on lean on a clean bulk for a couple of months.

Long Term Goal:
    Getting up to atleast 205 lean then cut down to 195.

None other than some asprin from time to time.

The ones listed above, and a few others that I dont remember that were not that great.

I have only done reviews with sample packs of GM...PW,but sadly have yet to be chosen for another product.

Yes.

PRODUCT WARNING FOR HEMAGUNO: In using this product you agree to abide by all of the following warnings for use and contraindications. Please do not use this product prior to consulting with your licensed health care provider (a physician typically). Do not use this product if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, liver, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders or stroke. Consult your health care professional before use. Do not use this product if you are taking antidepressants, MAO/MAOi inhibitors or any other prescription drugs under any circumstances. Not for use in persons under the age of twenty one (21) or in women under any circumstances. Keep away from children. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, nausea, tremors, nervousness, headache, or heart palpitations occur. Do not exceed recommended dose under any circumstances. Do not use this product if you are trying to conceive a child. Do not use this product for more than 30 days without a 45 day break. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or The Japanese Ministry of Health. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _whenever the product arrives____________, 2008

Last edited by AHSTiger45; 03-28-2008 at 08:42 AM.
    Oh deployment........

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any deadline for this and when will they be possibly starting?

biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am defintley in for this one! Here is my app!

Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: currently 207 lbs

Bodytype: endo-meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Hm why should you choose me? Well you should choose me because I am an honest and dedicated individual. My life is very fitness orientented and I pretty much work my shedule around my diet and training. I just put the finishng touches on my last log and now that my exams are over I have an entire month to dedicate to this log. However I feel I should be picked because I love being fit and healthly! Adding this product to my current training and diet plan would give me that much more of an edge would help me reach my fitness goals that much quicker.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    Day 1- Chest, abs
    Flat BB bench- 4x12-15
    Flat DB bench-3x12-15
    incline DB bench-3x12-15
    High cable crossovers-3x15-20
    *Rest period between sets is 120 seconds
    standard crunch >
    decline weighted crunch > Superset
    hanging leg raises>
    reverse Crunch > Superset
    oblique cruch
    *abs are 3 sets of 8-15 reps done as supersets with 60 sec rest periods between supersets.
    Day 2- Back
    weighted chins w/25 lb weight- 3x8-10
    BB row- 3x12-15
    seated cable row- 3x12-15
    deads- 3x6-8
    Day 3- Legs, Abs
    free weight squats- 4x8-10 ATG
    leg press-4x8-10
    hack squat- 3x12-15
    lying leg curl- 3x12-15
    *Rest period between sets is 120 seconds
    standard crunch >
    decline weighted crunch > Superset
    hanging leg raises>
    reverse Crunch > Superset
    oblique cruch
    *abs are 3 sets of 8-15 reps done as supersets with 60 sec rest periods between supersets.
    Day 4- Bis, Tris
    BB curl- 3x12-15
    DB curl- 3x8-10
    preacher curl- 3x8-10
    db hammer curl- 2x12-15
    weighted dips w/35 lb weight- 3x8-10
    lying tricep extension 3x12-15
    close grip bench 3x8-10

Day 5- Shoulders
    BB military press- 4x12-15
    bent over row- 3x12-15
    lateral raise- 3x8-10
    arnold press- 3x12-15

Day 6- forearms, calves, traps
    reverse BB curl- 3x15
    seated wrist curls 3x15
    behind the back wrist curls- 100 reps (giant set)
    standing calf raise- 3x20-30 reps
    seated calf raise- 3x20-30 reps
    calf raises on hack squat 3x8-10
    BB shrug- 4x12-15
    DB shrug- 3x12-15

Day 7- Rest
    Day 8-Rest
    Day 9-Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    I am currently bulking so I do very low intensity cardio at 5 am, which consists of a 1-2 mile brisk walk.
    Xtend, Whey
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    My current diet is as follows, I am currently bulking:

If i am feeling like it I also might eat some pizza or a burger or whatever junk food just because I am bulking =).

MEAL 1 9 eggs (2 yolks)
    2 cup Cream of Wheat
    1 piece fruit
    1 Tbs Flax
    MEAL 2 6 oz tuna in water
    1 cup rice
    2 gram Fish-oil
    MEAL 3 8 oz lean ground beef
    2 cups pasta
    MEAL 4 7 oz cod fish
    1 large potato
    1 orange
    PRE-WORKOUT
    2 scoops whey, 2 cups oats, 1 tbsp honey, I tbsp PB, 1 cup milk
    POST-WORKOUT
    2 scoops whey, 2 scoops waxy maize stach,
    MEAL 7 7oz chicken
    1 cup corn
    3 slices whole grain bread
    Salad
    2g fish-oil
    Meal 8- 1 cup cottage cheese

1.5-2 gallons
    Short Term Goal:
    with this stack put on 10lbs
    Long Term Goal:
    to be 225 at 6-8% bf
    None
    Gaspari sizeon
    gaspari superpump250
    scivation xtend
    cytosport musclemilk
    anabolic xtreme massfx
    USPlabs anabolic pump
    Gaspari thryotabs
    AX hyperdrol x2
    Nitrix
    Axis Labs Hemodraulix
    Man Scorch
    RPN DCP

Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _______NOW!!______, 2008

******** I can also log over at anabolic minds!
    Axis Labs HemodrauliX Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7048321

PAL Anabolic Edge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110279471

Current Goal:
    Bulk to 230 over the next 7 months.

joakman, we have already shipped out some product. so now is the time!

biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggboii21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for the oppurtunity animal! I will start my log as soon as I recieve the product!

PAL Anabolic Edge Log:

Current Goal:

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks animal.

Registered User transamdroptp08's Avatar
    transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) transamdroptp08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maybe its my lucky day....

Height:6'5"

Weight:230

Body-type:meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!): i have been training for about 4-5 yrs. i have gone from a scrawny 170 at 6'5 to 230 and just cant seem to creep past it, looking for something that can get me past this plateau.

Current Bodybuilding Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently on a 5 day routine.
    chest/cardio- 4 exercises 3 sets 6-12 reps each
    back/abs- 6 exercises 3 sets 6-12 reps each
    legs/cardio- 12 exercises 3-4 sets 8-15 reps each upper and lower
    shoulders/abs- 5 exercises 3 sets 6-12 reps
    arms/cardio- 6 exercises 3 sets 6-12 reps

I do not have a set routine, as i am in the military and currently deployed to Okinawa, Japan and on a very odd deployment schedule we go to the ship for 6 weeks then back to the island for six then back to the boat for six etc... But i do work all the basic movements into every workout, i use mainly free weights with limited machines available, i also try to train my weak part of the certain body part first to try to improve it as i go. I also don't stop at the certain rep number but try to pick a weight to where i can only do that many reps, constantly trying to improve my workout and well being.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): all controlled labs products white flood, green magnitude, orange triad, purple wrath and ON's whey protein

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):again it changes alot due to circumstances. Try to maintain a 40-40-20 split. always have a pre workout meal and a post workout meal or shake. I eat alot of fruit, but not to many veggies.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons a day depending on the heat and work output.

Short Term Goal: to increase strength, power and size.

Long Term Goal: to build a great looking physique and to maintain good health, possibly enter into a competition.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): creatine, N.O., protein, BCAA, Multi, Inhibit E- and thats about it i believe.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I have read the above product warning. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___a week after i receive it__________, 2008

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    joakman, we have already shipped out some product. so now is the time!
    Oh ok, I was just wondering. I would love to throw an app up, but my MANformation challenge is starting, good luck everyone.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo animal check my oxyguno log out if you get a chance....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7539561

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bump, PA tested this product and it's legit

Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    tested a brand called epidrol yesterday

it came out with a M+ of 288

so now we have at least three products with the same stuff (havoc, hemaguno, and epidrol) and one product with something different in it (epistane, which has the 270 M+)

I still adamantly stand behind my belief that 288 represents the correct compound.
    Last edited by :D; 03-29-2008 at 09:14 PM.

bump for people who havn't seen this

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    goddamit

i can do it for you may 1st ive got a swell log going on right now

12 spots still open!! get in while you can!

asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asmith529 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex:
    Male

Height:
    5'6

Weight:

How many years have you been lifting weight?
    1 years

Are you a bodybuilder?
    yes, but i train for power also.

What are your current training goals?
    To compete in some strong man competitions in a few years.

What is your training schedule and routine?
    4 day a week including the 3 compounds and isolations with arms/traps/shoulders/calfs.

In detail describe your meal plan?
    20/20/10 macros
    146+ protein
    146+ carbs

3000+ calories daily

How much water do you consume daily?
    80oz. a day

How much caffeine do you consume daily?
    100 - 200 mgs

What supplements do you currently use?
    body fortress creatine, no2 black, life fit caffine, body fortress glucose, on protein

Are you sure you don't have any medical conditions?
    i am 110% sure

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?
    Mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted?

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of the day I receive said product, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:where every you want, I also can post before and after pictures!
    Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tommorrow

animal, when are products being shipped?

PAL Anabolic Edge Log:

Current Goal: