mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvalenzuela has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what to do with leftover grease and fat from cooking?

when cooking hamburger and other meat is there any thing i can do with the fat and grease?

also how done should it be? (rare, medium rare, well done)

WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IMO rare is the only way to go. You could put it in a jar and use it when you cook other things. I do it with bacon grease, it makes everything better.

IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) IMAPACKERFAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink it.

Cook it however you like it. Doesn't matter one way or the other.

In all honesty if I'm grilling a hamburger, I don't worry about losing the excess fat. I'm I'm eating one of my ground hamburger mixtures, I pour the excess fat into the mixture or just make sure I get all out of the pan.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I toss it cause I don't like it....except I do cook eggs in bacon fat.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I switch my cooked veg around in the pan to mop up the grease. Hey, I've counted it in my cals, it's going in my mouth.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randyrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I generally get very lean ground beef and make my own hamburgers. Because it's so lean I can have more burgers to the pound, and then add my cheese, cream, olive oil etc as dressings to compensate - and i love it

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use leftover grease to cook your leaner proteins in-like tuna, turkey, any sort of breast meat, etc.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10) layzee_git is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Use leftover grease to cook your leaner proteins in-like tuna, turkey, any sort of breast meat, etc.
    good idea
    " Veni Vidi Vici "

Registered User deadgearsrising's Avatar
    deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deadgearsrising has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, rare/medium rare/medium doesn't really matter, it really depends on the meat. For the fat, however, just pour it over the meat for an amazing sauce!