Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)

How rare is too rare for steak?

Sometimes I get really impatient when I cook steak or I just don't have time to make sure it gets to medium. So I'll just cook the outside until it's brown/kinda burnt. But when I go and cut it open, it is SUPER rare. Am I absorbing the nutrients even if it is that rare?

androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nutrient wise, I'm sure you'll be fine either way you eat it. Sounds like you just need to perfect the art of cooking steak, which can be tricky, but very beneficial to learn. The last thing you want to do is burn your steak on the outside due to possible carcinogens.

Here's a thread I wrote for cooking the perfect steak, which takes a very SHORT amount of time to do for medium steaks:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106446031
    Be humble or be humbled.

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to be careful cause some meats (not steak though) can have places where pathogens can get inside the meat. Steaks and chops and such are okay to serve raw cause of the pathogens are on the surface.

As for the nutrients, yes your still getting them.
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    turn the heat down, that is what is causing it to burn on the outside but not cook on the inside

solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100) solid_intensity is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ryuten View Post
    Sometimes I get really impatient when I cook steak or I just don't have time to make sure it gets to medium. So I'll just cook the outside until it's brown/kinda burnt. But when I go and cut it open, it is SUPER rare. Am I absorbing the nutrients even if it is that rare?
    You clearly just suck at cooking lol, two things you can do. A. cook it slowly so it cooks inside out.
    Or B. since you're impatient, cut the meat in half showing off it's center/core more, the more pieces you cut it into the quicker it'll heat up, without being a black piece of char.

WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10) WaistofSpace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there really such a thing as too rare? I just rake mine accross the grill a couple times and bamn, ish is done.

echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The classifications from uncooked to well done are

Uncooked
    Blue (inside uncooked outside cooked)
    Rare (red)
    Medium Rare (juicy and red)
    Medium (juicy)
    Medium Well Done (bit of juice left)
    Well Done (leather)

The most effective way of eating a steak is probably raw as nothing dissapears incl fat.
    5% at myprotein.co.uk with MP56406

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu1.htm
    FDA Approved Diet Declarations

"Funny how you can change your "genetics" when you drop the self-directed bull**** and really tighten up your diet, huh?"

Post Workout Template:

Mass Gainer
    2g/kg (1 grams per pound) of carbs
    0.5 g/kg (0.25 grams per pound) of protein.

Lose body fat,
    0.5 g/kg (about .25 grams per pound). of carbs
    0.5 g/kg (0.25 grams per pound) of protein.

Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hotmoltenlava is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Buy a ThermoFork. They are only like $10 and you can cook a perfect steak every time. I always shoot for medium-rare. I believe steak is better for you, the less it is cooked. Well done eliminates some nutrients and is harder to digest.
    My Will Is Hot Molten Lava

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by echelon101 View Post

The most effective way of eating a steak is probably raw as nothing dissapears incl fat.
    raw? I don't know if I'd want to eat raw steak. Besides I believe cooking helps break down the meat so it degests better. Plus it takes care of any bacteria.
    Ingredients for Growth:
    -gravity
    -food

Weight lifting is a competitive sport between you and gravity. In the end, gravity always seems to win.

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too rare is when it's still on a live cow.

Actually depends totally on the cut - from a taste/texture/tenderness point of view.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some people like "Pittsburg" style, which seems to be the way you are cooking them.

Nothing wrong with eating raw steak, just make sure the outside gets cooked a bit, like several have mentioned.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never too rare for me. I love it seared on the very outside. Barely warm center.
    No sir, I don't like it.

The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bseidl View Post
    raw? I don't know if I'd want to eat raw steak. Besides I believe cooking helps break down the meat so it degests better. Plus it takes care of any bacteria.
    I eat all of my steaks raw, along with everything else. Digestion and absorption wise, there is no other way.
    I know it sounds weird but shaving your body hair and injecting testicle shrinking substances into your butt actually makes you less of a man.

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you want a magical number? How do you expect people to answer this. Is there an International System of Units for the measurement of "rareness"? NO!

Some people eat raw meat, some people eat well done. Asking how rare is too rare is like asking "how poor is too poor". For some people 1 billion is too poor, for some its 10 bucks. Whats your take, nobody else knows.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ke422azn View Post
    Asking how rare is too rare is like asking "how poor is too poor".
    That wasn't what he asked.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Having the inside raw is fine. You'd still absorb the nutrients from it. if you don't want it so raw, cut the steak a little thinner so it cooks faster.

Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ilove2Huck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of people don't know what they are talking about. Overcooking steak is not good. You arn't going to die from eating rare steak. You only have to worry about cooking the outside (where the bacteria forms when they hang the racks of meat in the freezers) It doesnt penetrate deep into the steak and the only reason you cook a hamburger well-done is because when they grind the meat the outside (where bacteria forms) is mixed throughout the meat so it needs to reach a certain temp in the center to be safe, but even that is debatable seeing as the only cuts of meat with a lot of bacteria are the ones on the outside of the rack of cow when its hanging.

LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's the way I cook a steak which makes it perfect IMO:

1) Heat grill/fry plate (whatever) until it's really really hot.
    2) Sprinkle ONE side of the steak with salt and pepper and put this side
    face down on the grill plate. Avoid piercing the meat.
    3) Cook, pressing down on the meat occassionally, until the down side is
    crispy and brown.
    4) Turn the steak over and cook for 1-2 minutes then turn the heat right
    down to LOW setting.
    5) Let it cook until the heat reaches the slow. Remove and serve.

FRIKIN BEAUTIFUL!

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IraHays View Post
    Some people like "Pittsburg" style, which seems to be the way you are cooking them.

Nothing wrong with eating raw steak, just make sure the outside gets cooked a bit, like several have mentioned.
    That's exactly what the op is doing. Not my style, but I sale steak's Pittsburg every no and again at work. As far as time is concerned, it doesnt take long to perfect cooking a steak. Depending on temp you want it shouldnt take longer than 12 minutes unless your heat is low or your steak is thick. Even then we are talking 15 minutes.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
    Never too rare for me. I love it seared on the very outside. Barely warm center.
    x2.

Nothing worse than wasting a perfectly good steak by burning it
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000) thepointman is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I take my meat well done and don't care what you blood sucking heathens say We invented fire for a reason!

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is an old restaurant trick. Poke your cheek (not your buttcheeks) and that is rare. Poke your chin and that's medium. Poke your forehead and thats well done. Poke your nose and thats medium rare.
    BTW....when meat is still raw in the middle....thats called "blue".
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thepointman View Post
    I take my meat well done and don't care what you blood sucking heathens say We invented fire for a reason!
    You disgust me.

I eat a blue rare steak almost every day.

Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnet Missle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Barely cooked on the inside and well done on the outside? It sounds like you're not thawing it all the way or something.

That, or you are buying insanely thick cuts. Which sounds awesome.

Well, here's a few tips.

Make sure (if it was frozen) that it's thawed enough to easily bend in half.

Don't take the meat off the grill when you decide it's done. Take it off a little before it looks done, because when you take it off, the meat itself is still hot enough to continue cooking.

When you think you might be ready to take it off, cut it in half or cut a decent slice into it to see what color it is. Doesn't matter if it looks nice, right? Now, if you cut it in half and you think it's not done yet, DO NOT continue to judge by the exposed part. That part (where you cut it in half) will darken quickly because it's exposed. So if you cut it open and it's not done, if you want to check again, always cut a new slice.

As long as you have a decent, well-maintained grill, you only need to flip it once.

As long as it hasn't been sitting out or anything, blood will not make you sick.

^^^^ All of this goes for any animal you're cooking.

fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fattony has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't worry about it. Food poisoning is pretty much a myth when it comes to red meat - I used to have a roommate who would eat his steaks raw. Not rare, RAW. He never got sick once.

It's better to eat meat as close to raw anyway, as that's how you retain most of its nutrients. Think about it, animals in the wild don't cook their meat. It takes some getting used to at first, and your digestive system needs some time to adjust, but try cooking all your meat rare and see if you don't notice a difference. Even chicken is surprisingly delicious when cooked medium rare.

Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Turtle_Titan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Nothing wrong with a nice rare steak. Only way I'll eat mine.

chadwho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Watch youtube

Check about cooking the perfect steak on YouTube from chef Gordon Ramsay. In his video he shows ametuer butchers how to "feel" there steak for what they are looking for. He says your cheek softness would be rare, your chin softness would be medium, and the firmness of your forehead is well done. It's really the best way to tell how your steak is gonna turn out without having to buy a thermometer and stab your steak. There is no set cooking time for the right steak since every steak has a different thickness, size, and cooking temps vary. Also he mentions leaving your steak out of the fridge for at the very least 20 minutes before actually cooking it. If not, you could end up with a burnt outside and a rare inside.
    Last edited by chadwho; 02-17-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000) Robosco is just really nice. (+1000)
    Steak is expensive. If you're going to cook one, cook it right. Cook it based on how it taste best, not for nutritional info. If you're just going to consume beef for protein then you can do it cheaper and faster using other protein source.

However, if you really want to cook the steak fast and don't care much for tasting its best then I suggest cutting up the meat in strips and stir fry it.
    "The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    almost 9 years
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ripper908 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but let the steak sit at room temperate for 20 - 30 mins before cooking and itll cook alot more evenly
    Stats: 6 foot, 240 pounds
    Cane Corso Crew