NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is No-Xplode safe to use/healthy??

Right now Im using nothing but diet and ON Gold Standard Whey but recently I was at the gym and a dude I see there pretty regularly who has impressive strength and definition recommended NO-Xplode. He gave it high marks and said he was absolutely amazed at how much it amped up his performance and helped him make some impressive gains.

Way back in the day I tried Xanadrine for about a week and hated it because it made me feel all jacked up and hyper and made me break out in cold sweats At one point I even had chest pain. After that experience I've been VERY careful about what supps I take.

Im tempted to try this No-Xplode but Im worried it will basically have the same affect as the Xanadrine which I dont want.

Whats the deal with this stuff? Is it safe to take? What are the actual benefits other then getting more energy for a workout cuz of thats the case then I can get all the energy I need with a good nights sleep .

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ever taken a caffeine pill? I heard theyre pretty nifty and really give you a bang for your buck.

stylin550 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm no expert like a lot of people on here but NO-Xplode is a consistent favorite supplement of many of friends and myself. I personally find it increases my desire to be at the gym lifting and I feel i get a great pump from using it. I once did an accidental blind study on myself. I thought i drank NO-Xplode but i felt no energy or desire to be at the gym, i was really wondering why i didnt have the desire because i did drink it and everytime i do i feel more ready for the gym. I was beginning to wonder if i was becoming use to NO-Xplode but discovered i had left the shaker cup of NO-Xplode in the car and did not drink it like i thought i had. neat self study. hope i helped.

utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Curious about a supplement?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainsupp.htm

I've taken NO and it was good, but not for the price. A good pre workout meal, and a gatorade can do wonders. And I had the same experience as you with chest pain except mine was from halodrol (not halodrol 50). It would be safe but you could probably find a cheaper way of doing things.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    waste of money IMO

SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50) SCRAM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It has always worked great for me.
    The switch has been thrown and an animal I have become !...........

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started taking this, and to be honest most "energy" supplements don't do much for me. I've taken bottles of redline and felt nothing before. Caffeine pills used to be a regular thing, but I bought this since it looked interesting. I gotta say I do love it now. I take it first thing in the morning before my workouts and it definitely gives me good energy. To each their own, some say it makes them uncomfortably energetic, but to me it just gives me some good energy. Makes me feel alert, and I feel pretty good when taking it. To describe how I feel, it feels like I went up a flight of stairs. You know when you go up stairs for a while, you're not exactly exhausted but your heart is pumping faster and faster? Yeah I can feel my heart racing a little more when I take this stuff, but it doesn't make me shake. I'll keep using it.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NinjaZX10R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so does it do anything other then make you feel more amped for a workout??
    Last edited by NinjaZX10R; 03-19-2008 at 09:07 PM.

utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gatorade along with a tbsp of creatine mono pre workout is good.

elyse689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NinjaZX10R View Post
    Right now Im using nothing but diet and ON Gold Standard Whey but recently I was at the gym and a dude I see there pretty regularly who has impressive strength and definition recommended NO-Xplode. He gave it high marks and said he was absolutely amazed at how much it amped up his performance and helped him make some impressive gains.

Way back in the day I tried Xanadrine for about a week and hated it because it made me feel all jacked up and hyper and made me break out in cold sweats At one point I even had chest pain. After that experience I've been VERY careful about what supps I take.

Im tempted to try this No-Xplode but Im worried it will basically have the same affect as the Xanadrine which I dont want.

Whats the deal with this stuff? Is it safe to take? What are the actual benefits other then getting more energy for a workout cuz of thats the case then I can get all the energy I need with a good nights sleep .
    When I took this stuff... It gave me such bad headaches and made my eyes feel like they were going to explode out of my head and they got all blood shot.. My headache lasted all night and it took a couple hours for my eyes to stop. I had to leave the gym I felt so bad.

This was the first time I took it so I decided I would try it again and make sure it was that, that was causing it. And sure as heck it happen again so i gave it a break. I tried it again a little while ago and i was fine. i only used one scoop each time. I love what it does what it doesnt make my head feel like its going to blow up.

I have only read one other person having problems like that. Everyone is different but I do like it

peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peteyboy1015 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elyse689 View Post
    When I took this stuff... It gave me such bad headaches and made my eyes feel like they were going to explode out of my head and they got all blood shot.. My headache lasted all night and it took a couple hours for my eyes to stop. I had to leave the gym I felt so bad.

This was the first time I took it so I decided I would try it again and make sure it was that, that was causing it. And sure as heck it happen again so i gave it a break. I tried it again a little while ago and i was fine. i only used one scoop each time. I love what it does what it doesnt make my head feel like its going to blow up.

I have only read one other person having problems like that. Everyone is different but I do like it
    Strong bump....strong first post. And also, why is this in the nutrition forums?

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes I'm sure after 3 years op still needs an answer
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Yes I'm sure after 3 years op still needs an answer
    Ha. My bad. Honestly I didnt notice. I was googling about it when I saw it. Thought I would add that in there but I guess 3 years ago that would have mattered! Sorry!

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by elyse689 View Post
    Ha. My bad. Honestly I didnt notice. I was googling about it when I saw it. Thought I would add that in there but I guess 3 years ago that would have mattered! Sorry!
    strong lurker from 2008
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    strong lurker from 2008
    I do what I can

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong russian vimen!
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂