Gator_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pain below under arm pit and a few inches to the right of nipple area

I just started feeling a moderate pain under my arm pit about 2 to 3 inches down and about 2 inches over to the right of my right nipple. It does not hurt unless I Push around and feel for the pain. If I stand straight up with my arms down to my side and push them in, I feel a sharp pain there. Also, if I flex my right arm and tighten my muscles there I feel the pain. Otherwise it does not hurt if I lift my arm up or move it around or pick something up. I'm trying to feel for a lump and I can't feel anything. I especially noticed it tonight when I was applying some Yomiburn ES around my right nipple area and I spread the gel over that area and I felt a burining sensation there as well. Could it be related to the Yomiburn ES? Pulled muscle maybe?

I'm currently on an ES stack and using Yomiburn ES and AIFM. Been working out pretty hard lately, 6 days a week. Any suggestions?

lemmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lemmy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How does it feel when you workout chest?

Sounds like a strain/tear to the pec muscle or tendon. Be careful.

Gator_Nation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lemmy View Post
    How does it feel when you workout chest?

Sounds like a strain/tear to the pec muscle or tendon. Be careful.
    I felt the pain for the first time last night so I skipped the gym workout. I did a pretty hard core shoulder workout the day before and for the first time I did the clean and press. I used pretty lightweight but I might have overdone it. Is it possible I tore something on that excercise. I am not going to try to lift for a few days to see if this goes away on its own.

I don't feel it unless I try to flex my right arm especially if I tuck my right arm against my lats and flex.

Tidan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get that too but mostly on the left side. Very strange! I've had it for about two years off and on, and I think it only appears after I workout. What did you find out about yours?

nauticalman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gator_Nation View Post
    I just started feeling a moderate pain under my arm pit about 2 to 3 inches down and about 2 inches over to the right of my right nipple. It does not hurt unless I Push around and feel for the pain. If I stand straight up with my arms down to my side and push them in, I feel a sharp pain there. Also, if I flex my right arm and tighten my muscles there I feel the pain. Otherwise it does not hurt if I lift my arm up or move it around or pick something up. I'm trying to feel for a lump and I can't feel anything. I especially noticed it tonight when I was applying some Yomiburn ES around my right nipple area and I spread the gel over that area and I felt a burining sensation there as well. Could it be related to the Yomiburn ES? Pulled muscle maybe?

I'm currently on an ES stack and using Yomiburn ES and AIFM. Been working out pretty hard lately, 6 days a week. Any suggestions?

have you figure out what the pain is from? I have been having the same thing...

ken

Tidan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally stopped all supplements, moved away from the city, and started supplementing my workouts with Qigong, and it all went away. Don't know what if any had the effect.

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Post a pic of the area