Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fame Girl resets herself with RESET AD from PALO ALTO LABS!

So here goes...

I am a stimulant junkie. I quit taking stimulants 5 days ago, and I have been through hell! I stopped taking caffeine cold turkey prior to taking Reset AD just because it worked out that way. I did not taper my dosage, i just stopped. The weekend consisted of terrible headaches and wow was I a bitch to be around! Now the headaches aren't so bad, but i still feel sluggish as hell, and just in time, my BB.com delivery came! So today is day one of Reset AD for me!

I have been abusing stimulants for way to long. I haven't felt a caffeine rush in months. For the past 3 months or so, I have felt sluggish, tired, and irritable, and I think it's all from adrenal fatigue and overuse of stimulants. It has been very bad lately, to the point where I'm literally dragging my feet. I'm a very busy person, and I workout VERY hard, but i've been abnormally tired.

So this is day one of my PALO ALTO LABS RESET A.D. LOG!

I will be taking 2 pills a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I will only be running one bottle so that will be 30 days. Like i said, i quit using all stimulants, but i may play around with some toward the end of my log. I'll post the results of day one later tonight. I expect good things from this product, and i hope it will deliver... Wish me luck!

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sweet im subbed.. AS a fellow stim lover ( but not quitting yet) ill follow your log cus Im sure ill be needing to get off the stim train in the near future!

good luck!

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

good luck! You will love it!

Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris@UGA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel ya. I've been rocking 3 doses of caffeine and ephedrine a day for 3-4 months now. I really should try to get off of the stuff for a month or so.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chris@UGA View Post
    I feel ya. I've been rocking 3 doses of caffeine and ephedrine a day for 3-4 months now. I really should try to get off of the stuff for a month or so.
    3-4 months everyday time for a check up at the doctors!

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DAY 1:
    Woke up exhausted. Damn dog wouldn't let me sleep any later. Not a very rested sleep. I took one Reset AD early in the day, and it was probably just a placebo effect, but i felt a little recharged shortly after. I had a really awesome back workout, no stims prior, just white blood. Took my 2nd dose around dinner, got a similar placebo type effect. Went to bed around 10:30, passed the hell out.

I can only hope this product will deliver since i woke up feeling like I hadn't slept in days.

Day 2:
    Slept horribly. Woke up feeling like I didn't sleep, but after I ate I woke up a bit. Terrible headache all day, had to force myself to do my cardio. Took one dose in the morning, the second a few hours before bed. After I had my dinner (aka 5th meal) I felt super sleepy. Still feel as if i'm dragging my heels a little bit, but I do feel as if my body is adjusting without the caffeine. I'll be going to bed around 10pm, and I have tomorrow off! Still going to get up on the earlier side to go to the gym, but we'll see!

methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10) methodice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have you thought about resetting yourself with aspire?

Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How much stims were you consuming before you quit cold turkey?

Good luck with this... ill be lurking.
    Sorry, No Free Samples at this time.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/palo/palo.htm

PAL on MYSPACE
    http://www.myspace.com/paloaltolabs

Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    How much stims were you consuming before you quit cold turkey?

Good luck with this... ill be lurking.
    500mg caffeine daily i figure...

DAY 3:
    Sleep was rough again, woke up a lot and finally forced myself to get out of bed. Had a pretty great workout, had lots of energy. It was my day off, and i got A LOT done. I'm not feeling as run down, but still not close to 100%. Took my first dose around breakfast and my second around dinner. Had more energy than usual today, and it was a nice day so it felt good. I was in a good mood, i can't wait til it starts warming up! Headaches are getting a little better. Went to bed around 11pm, and passed right out.

DAY 4:
    Pretty bad day. Took my typical doses, on in the AM one on the PM. I don't lift on weekends so it was kind of a lazy day, which was a cool change. I felt okay when i first woke, good some sleep. But i went for a walk a little after noon and i had NO energy. Went food shopping and ran errand from 5-8pm and i felt like i could barely walk. It's a terrible feeling. I wasn't necessarily tired, i just had NO energy whatsoever. However, the headaches have started to go away, so i'm pretty sure my body has adapted to the lack of caffeine. It's been 9 days since i quit stimulants! Now to just fix this adrenal fatigue....

What is the running tim on Reset before you should really notice the effects?

Day 5: Happy Easter! Had another lazy day but in general had no energy at most points. No headache today. Nice relaxing day with a good meal Went to bed around midnight, ugh, so long spring break!

(DFA it seems it takes most people around 2 weeks judging by others' logs)

caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caddimike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    subbed, im interested in this product nd i would also like to see how you react to stims after running reset ad for a month. i never see any1 post a post review of reset ad... does one go back to adapting to stims again or what?

DAY 6:
    Had an AMAZING workout this morning! I think the extra rest, and taking off of work this past weekend really helped. I felt really strong and had an awesome pump going. I then went to class, first day back since break I surprisingly had a lot of energy walking on campus though. I never have that much energy. After class i was off to work, where i started to feel a little sluggish in the late afternoon. Not as bad as it usually is. Just a good day, or is Reset AD kickin in? I usually pass out at 10pm but i was able to stay up with my boyfriend until 2am, using plenty of energy. That's rare! I was pretty happy about that since i didn't have to get up early the following morning. Overall, good day!

Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DFA View Post
    What is the running tim on Reset before you should really notice the effects?
    Depends.... a lot of people will see results within the first 2-5 days.

But in FameGirls' situation is different because she went from 500mg /ed to cold turkey.

Typically Id only suggest 3/ed for people who consume over 750mgs a day (or the equivalent) but in these cases Id also suggest a TAPER, rather than cold turkey.

It might be a good idea to sip some tea a few times a day. At about 20-30mgs caffeine per glass...its enough that you might not suffer so bad from the 'rebound effects' which you are experiencing now. The Reset AD is helping to break down the adenosine buffering that the caffeine caused...but it can only work so fast. You might continue with sluggish symptoms until the buffering and A1/A2 receptors are downregulated to allow adenosine to supply natural energy.

The main issue with caffeine (to clearly explain what i just summed up) is that caffeine causes the upregulation of A1 and A2 receptors. In a normally functioning body, you release Adenosine, which is a natural energy source. After the upregulation of these A1/A2 receptors, the receptors are buffered and the Adenosine is unable to conduct energy properly. In this case, Adenosine has little effect for energy, but caffeine is still able to produce energy.
    Pregnenolone has been shown to help break down the buffering... but again.. it takes time!!!

Good luck with your log... ive never felt better since i cut stims and sugar from my diet. It makes it that much easier to control your metabolism too!

PAL on MYSPACE

DAY 7:
    Wow, i think Reset AD is finally kickin in! I didn't get the best nights sleep because i was with the boyfriend, so i kinda slept in intervals. I hit the gym late and had a really good leg workout. Felt pretty tired afterwards. When i got to work i was shocked at how energetic i was! Not like bouncing off the walls energetic, like i feel human again energetic. It wasn't a chore to walk 10 feet like i'm used to. When training my last client i was very bubbly and full of life, which i have not experienced in a long time. It's now a little after 9pm and i'm exhausted, probably due to the funky sleep schedule. I'll be going to bed shortly, but this cycle seems promising!

DAY 8:
    Had to wake up early, that was rough, but i finally pulled myself out of bed and had an AWESOME back workout. When i got home, i found out my class was cancelled, and i was pissed that i missed and chance to sleep in. So i napped for a couple hours and it felt awesome. I had some errands to do and ran around for a while and also went to the movies. I stayed up with my boyfriend until 1am, which like i have said, is very rare for me. I'm usually done by 10pm. All in all, had a good energy level all day, didn't feel sluggish one bit. I have no doubt that this is directly correlated with Reset AD. Can't wait to see where it takes me!

I plan on starting on Red Acid v2 pretty soon since i've been cutting. Still holding off on preworkout stims for a while to get the best effects out of Reset AD. I might start Red acid in a couple weeks or so.

DAY 9:
    Yet again did not get a full nights sleep, so i woke up already pretty fatigued, but that wore off. Today i had work then class. I sometimes do cardio today, but not this day. Around 2pm at work i started to get pretty sleepy and my eyes were losing focus, but i think that had a lot to do with boredom.Let me say that i am already very impressed with this product. Today was a long day for me, and i really didn't notice until around 8pm when i took a bathroom break from my class but, while i was walking i noticed "Wow! My legs no longer feel like dead weight!". It's a great feeling, like you're not lugging yourself around every day. Well, drove home, did a couple things, and passed out at 11pm.

DAY 10:
    I was able to stay up til 2am again, which used to be unheard of. I'm finally able to stay up past 10pm like a normal person my age! I'm not out drinking and partying, but sometimes it's nice to just stay up and hang out when you are able to get a little extra sleep the next morning. I took a nap during the day but not becuase i was exhausted, i was bored, and i enjoy napping All in all good day, felt energetic and got about 7 hours of sleep.

DAY 11:
    Was sleepy this morning, so i laid in bed a good while since i had that luxury today. At work i had plenty of energy, was not tired at all! I'll probably be going to bed on the later side since i can sleep in again tomorrow since i work late again. lovin all this energy!

DAY 12: Another lazy morning, was in an awesome mood all day at work. Another uneventful day. Good energy once again. Went to bed a little before 1am which is bad news for tomorrow.

DAY 13: Woke up 5:30 am, and wow did that suck. Ended up taking a nap in the day though so it was okay. Decent energy throughout the day, a little more tired than usual. Had a pretty good chest and shoulder workout, but i definitely felt the lack of sleep during my workout. Went to bed around 11ish.

Day 14: Slept until about 8am, ate breakfast, and took another nap. It was my high carb day, so pretty enjoyable. Gave myself a tough leg workout and then headed to work. Trained 2 clients which went very well, had lots of energy. After work i had to do some last minute shopping. Still had plenty of energy until around midnight when i forced myself to hit the hay.

legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Encouraging log. I've been trying to find something that will help me get back my natural energy after I got hooked on and then off of caffeine. I'll wait to see the end of your log before I decide on spending a little money on Reset.

Keep up the log.

Day 15:
    Not the best day. Woke up 5:30 am, had breakfast, and then decided to skip class and go back to sleep. Stupid decision, didn't get enough sleep. Oh well, had a great back workout and went shopping. Good energy, feel asleep sometime around midnight. Can't wait until friday when i get to sleep in. Hopefully i can get my sleep schedule back on track!

Wow your sleep schedule is all over the board! that definitely makes it harder to get used to things...

Personally I have found that my energy levels are the best when i wake up and go to sleep the same time each day.. weekends ill have my alarm set about 45 mins after my normal waking time..

great job with the log and the continual posting!

PAL on MYSPACE

Definitely! And it's usually pretty consistent, it's just me and my boyfriend have opposite schedules so i suffer staying up waiting for him to get out of work or else we wouldn't see each other. It's taking it's toll though, but i'm going to try to balance it out becuase that will seriously mess me up in the long run!

DAY 16:
    Woke up around 9am and went to work short afterwards. Around 3pm i got pretty tired and wished i could have just napped at work. On my way home from work i picked up some bliss shots which i can't wait to try out When i got home i wanted to go for a bike ride, however, my damn tires were flat. So i took the dog for a jog instead. I went to bed around 10:30 i was very tired. Tomorrow it's supposed to be rainy, and it's my day off, so that will be a bummer.