Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kate00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Not in the context of the relationship he is making.

The "physical" (attraction?) you're referring to is another matter altogether.
    So, is it ok to hate gays but not blacks?

subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cant believe you all seem to know so many gay people.

I dont know any. Here in England, it's like the only gay people all live in one little place...Brighton.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by subterfuge View Post
    Cant believe you all seem to know so many gay people.

I dont know any
    . Here in England, it's like the only gay people all live in one little place...Brighton.
    Is your name Robinson Crusoe?
    Originally Posted by kate00 View Post
    So, is it ok to hate gays but not blacks?
    Is that what you got from my post?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just want to scream and shake the person that inevitably and invariabley makes this comparison--for the one hundreth time race is a PHYSICAL charateristic, while being gay is a psychological/social one. In the generally context, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!

If you must make this comparison (and I'd prefer you didn't) at least do a better job of specifying how they are similar.
    We are similar at least insofar as we are both members of sub-cultures which are often on the wrong end of hatred and discrimination - not that there's a "right" end. Interestingly, the gay sub-culture is the only one which has members from all other sub-cultures. Ironically, the gay sub-culture is threatened by those who would amend the Constitution against us. Gay African-Americans must really be bent out of shape on that!
    Last edited by SDMuscleBuddy; 03-20-2008 at 02:17 PM.

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Un-natural and immoral? You were given this information from a book that was written several thousand years ago. (No religion bashing).

Child molestation = Two men or two women loving each other?

Murder = Two men or two women loving each other?

You have serious issues if you're trying to convince me that is right. It doesn't even effect your life. You get all bent out of shape and angry, raising your blood pressure, shortening your life, because of YOU.

Why do you care so much? And no I'm not mad, but I am highly insulted that you would compare those two true abominations to innocent, and natural chemical reaction.
    Bent out of shape, angry? What make you think that? I'm enjoying this thread immensly. In fact, I'm laughing right now.

If a molesters attraction to children could be proven to be a natural chemical reaction, would it be fine with you?

Science > Religious rules IN THIS CASE.

In the case of homosexuality I'm giving this one to science over religion.
    If science proved to you homosexuality was bad for the participants, would you accept that finding?

Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moronicus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Project_C View Post
    Why does everyone hate gay people so much?
    I suspect it are only those with latent homosexual tendencies, that they are uncomfortable with, who do the actual gay hating act.

Personally, when I see a gay couple walking hand in hand or whatever, I feel nothing. No disgust or discomfort or excitement. Nothing. I think for a straight guy that is a normal and healthy responce. Anything that deviates from that and you are [latent] gay in my book, not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

Here's to hoping that all the gay haters will soon find the courage to embrace their sexuality.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaV961 View Post
    so is it okay for me to say "blacks bother me, end of story" ?

sure all blacks don't act a certain way, but many do, so I can say this, right? it's the same thing, right?

what's that? if i said that i'd be labeled a racist, and shunned and/or disciplined accordingly? hmm.

it's time for people to wake up. discriminating against any innocent group of people is wrong, and hopefully this type of behavior is not tolerated for very much longer.

"Difference is everywhere; diversity is the core aspect of ALL things in nature / life / our universe. Thus, to try to argue there is only ONE "right" way to love and have a romantic relationship is completely irrational / illogical."
    LOL, that first line was a half-joke. The truth is many gays bother us. But that's cus a lot of the gay guys where I'm from are super queenish. Like I said, it's not the gays that bother us, it's the attention whore gays that do cus I don't like attention whores, and Im guessing neither do the other folks back home. We don't really care so long as they don't act like attention whores. Seems to me like you misunderstood my post.

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Moronicus View Post
    I suspect it are only those with latent homosexual tendencies, that they are uncomfortable with, who do the actual gay hating act.

Personally, when I see a gay couple walking hand in hand or whatever, I feel nothing. No disgust or discomfort or excitement. Nothing. I think for a straight guy that is a normal and healthy responce. Anything that deviates from that and you are [latent] gay in my book, not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

Here's to hoping that all the gay haters will soon find the courage to embrace their sexuality.
    If you hate gays you must be gay? I don't think so, however, you may resent, be threatened by, or be jealous (for whatever reason) of them. Incidentally, this is not the first time I've heard that one.

One more thing, being a stanch conservative (not necessarily in the political sense) I am threatened by the appropriateness of these actions. For example, if I see a hetero couple making more than affectionate overtures I take offense and tell them to "get a room." Therefore, I have no compunctions at telling a gay couple under the same circumstances to do the same.
    Last edited by KRANE; 03-20-2008 at 02:36 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    LOL, that first line was a half-joke. The truth is many gays bother us. But that's cus a lot of the gay guys where I'm from are super queenish. Like I said, it's not the gays that bother us, it's the attention whore gays that do cus I don't like attention whores, and Im guessing neither do the other folks back home. We don't really care so long as they don't act like attention whores. Seems to me like you misunderstood my post.

Let's see. You're 5'5"/231lbs, and have 24,500 posts, and you don't like attention whores. Ok.

For such a big dude, you seem pretty intimidated by "super queenish" guys. Anything you want to tell us? It's ok if you do.

Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    Let's see. You're 5'5"/231lbs, and have 24,500 posts, and you don't like attention whores. Ok.

For such a big dude, you seem pretty intimidated by "super queenish" guys. Anything you want to tell us? It's ok if you do.
    Come, come now, lets not turn this into something it's not. There's a difference between consciously seeking attention and unsolicited admiration because of you presence. Besides, your defensive posture indicate the reference says more about you, than it does about him.
    🎥

Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100) Norse is not very well liked. (-100)
    Come, come now, lets not turn this into something it's not. There's a difference between consciously seeking attention and unsolicited admiration because of you presence. Besides, your defensive posture indicate the reference says more about you, than it does about him.
    x2.

Seems you're the one getting defensive, bro, and my post wasn't even directed at you. I was kidding. Perhaps you didn't notice the little Winky-Dinky emoticon I attached to it. Besides, having nearly 25 thousand posts in less than two years is hardly "unsolicited" attention.
    Last edited by SDMuscleBuddy; 03-20-2008 at 03:48 PM.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been reading thread after thread and post after post, and I cannot understand why there is so much hate...

So, all you guys and gals that have the biggest problem with gay people can you say why?
    I dont hate them, but i dont dig when they try and hit on me, or push that s**8 in our kids faces..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just want to scream and shake the person that inevitably and invariabley makes this comparison--for the one hundreth time race is a PHYSICAL charateristic, while being gay is a psychological/social one. In the generally context, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME!

If you must make this comparison (and I'd prefer you didn't) at least do a better job of specifying how they are similar.
    they're similar in that they are both minority groups who are often wrongfully persecuted for being who they are. i didn't think that was so farfetched. the only difference is that people who verbalize their anti-black sentiments are shunned/disciplined, but people who verbalize their anti-gay sentiments are seen as having a legitimate viewpoint. it's just times, man. times are ever-changing; some people are just behind the times on this "issue".

godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) godzillaballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why? Because humans, in their consistent strive to build structure and restriction in places where there is no need to for the sake of imposing their authority and will on others, are the only creatures in the animal kingdom to place "moral" restrictions on the harmless, biologically-mediated, natural act of sexual attraction and sexual activity.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post

I don't attention whore on here though. I hardly even make threads. I usually just post in Misc threads

And I'm not "intimidated" by fairies...I think they're gross. There's a difference. When I see a gay person doing queeny stuff, it doesn't strike fear to the core of my being...it just grosses me out.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gumbyonroids View Post
    Bent out of shape, angry? What make you think that? I'm enjoying this thread immensly. In fact, I'm laughing right now.

If a molesters attraction to children could be proven to be a natural chemical reaction, would it be fine with you?
    Well, surely no one wakes up one day and says "Hmm... Forget about this 21 year old! 7 years old sounds good to me!"

AND NO. CHILD MOLESTATION IS DIFFERENT FROM HOMOSEXUALITY!

If science proved to you homosexuality was bad for the participants, would you accept that finding?
    But it didn't. Besides STD's, which is no more common with gay couples than hetero couples, there isn't anything that harms you, or me, or the government if a man and man are together or a woman and woman are together...

Or a man, woman, and woman.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CaV961 View Post
    they're similar in that they are both minority groups who are often wrongfully persecuted for being who they are. i didn't think that was so farfetched. the only difference is that people who verbalize their anti-black sentiments are shunned/disciplined, but people who verbalize their anti-gay sentiments are seen as having a legitimate viewpoint. it's just times, man. times are ever-changing; some people are just behind the times on this "issue".
    Good point. The way race is handled on this board is a good example. Race threads are always being closed and saying anything bad about a particular race, will get you negged or banned. However, with gays, they seem to be fair game.

gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000) gumbyonroids is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Well, surely no one wakes up one day and says "Hmm... Forget about this 21 year old! 7 years old sounds good to me!"

AND NO. CHILD MOLESTATION IS DIFFERENT FROM HOMOSEXUALITY!

But it didn't. Besides STD's, which is no more common with gay couples than hetero couples, there isn't anything that harms you, or me, or the government if a man and man are together or a woman and woman are together...

Or a man, woman, and woman.
    According to the gays, no one wakes up one morning an says "Hmm...forget about women! Some hairy man ass sounds good to me!"

Remember, its genetic, you're born with it (according to them rofl).

Yes, yes...homosexuality and child molestation are two different things. But, there may be a strong correlation, don't you think? What is with all these men wanting to molest young boys? You can't deny they are gay child molesters can you? Do you really wish to flaut logic to that degree?

Mod Hated My Prev Title b.spencer's Avatar
    b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000) b.spencer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    According to the gays, no one wakes up one morning an says "Hmm...forget about women! Some hairy man ass sounds good to me!"

Yes, yes...homosexuality and child molestation are two different things. But, there may be a strong correlation, don't you think? What is with all these men wanting to molest young boys? You can't deny they are gay child molesters can you? Do you really wish to flaut logic to that degree?
    Not this again. You are flatly wrong, based on the clinical research. There is no correlation between homosexuality and the incidence of child molestation.

From the American Psychological Assocation:
    http://www.apa.org/psyclaw/boyscout.html

B. Gay Adults Do Not Present a Heightened Danger of Sexual Abuse.

One manifestation of prejudice has been the allegation that gay men pose a particular danger to children. However, all available research data and clinical experience indicates that gay men are not more likely than heterosexual men to sexually abuse children. A study of children seen for sexual abuse in a one-year period at a Denver children's hospital, for example, found that less than one percent of the identified adult offenders were gay or lesbian. Of the 219 abused girls, only one instance of abuse had been attributed to a lesbian. Of the 50 abused boys, only one instance of abuse had been attributed to a gay man. In contrast, 88 percent of the offenders had documented heterosexual relationships and most were heterosexual partners of a family member (77 percent of those who abused the girls and 74 percent of those who abused the boys).

One source of confusion in this area is that many men who sexually abuse boys are not themselves homosexual. Rather, they are attracted, entirely or predominately, to children. These men have never developed a mature sexual orientation, either heterosexual or homosexual.

One study of 175 adult males who had been convicted in Massachusetts for sexual assault of a child found that 47 percent were exclusively interested in children, 40 percent were regressed heterosexuals, and 13 percent were regressed bisexuals. None had an exclusively homosexual orientation, and none of those who were bisexual were primarily attracted to men.

Assertions to the contrary by Family Research Council and others cannot be considered reliable. These amici seriously mischaracterize research and rely on dubious sources. Their presumption that homosexual men are ****philes is contrary to the legitimate research in the field, just as any such presumption about heterosexual men would be.
    "You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They'll race behind you. They will stumble; they will fall. But, in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders." Jor-El
    ---
    Kris Gethin's Body By Design, pg. 43/44 (Yes, that s me)

No correlation. Child molestation, like rape, is not really a sexual act. These are acts of dominance and control over their victims, "victim" being one of several distinguishing factors between gay men in a consensual relationship and child molesters.

Furthermore, while there are more molestations of a heterosexual nature, from my understanding, children are often neither male nor female in the mind of the molester, being more like a third gender. While there may be a disproportionate number of man on boy molestations, it is likely because boys are more accessable. Regardless, most child molesters, even men who attack boys, are heterosexual, married with children.

markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hmmm...homosexuality and Republican politicians are two different things...but there maybe a strong correlation...What is with all these Republican politicians getting busted with guys and boys?
    /sarcasm

Again...you are focusing ONLY on male homosexuality... I wonder why....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=53479

markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markymark69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lets see a show of hands....how many guys on here would have complained about being molested by her:

Put your hand down Gumby...we already know what your secret desires are.

_tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    Lets see a show of hands....how many guys on here would have complained about being molested by her:

Put your hand down Gumby...we already know what your secret desires are.
    LOL! she looks like a robot.

Originally Posted by _tehOak View Post
    LOL! she looks like a robot.
    Its her mug shot.

Here is a better one...

the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the pumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Apeus View Post
    I have a lot of gay friends, and I support civil unions for gay couples and such, however, gay people still make me a little uncomfortable, especially when they talk about it. I don't know why they make me feel uncomfortable, they just do.
    maybe you're insecure on knowing if your gay or straight
    ----------------------------------------------------

See who is a virgin here at the Virgin poll:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=7326
    ---------------------------------

Originally Posted by markymark69 View Post
    Hmmm...homosexuality and Republican politicians are two different things...but there maybe a strong correlation...What is with all these Republican politicians getting busted with guys and boys?
    /sarcasm

Again...you are focusing ONLY on male homosexuality... I wonder why....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave
    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=53479
    Because, you seem to be so obsessed with me speaking of it. Why is that, exactly?

OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been reading thread after thread and post after post, and I cannot understand why there is so much hate...

So, all you guys and gals that have the biggest problem with gay people can you say why?
    Because they're just stupid, that's why. If you're straight, I don't see any reason for you to have a problem with gays. If you're gay. . .ehhh I could kinda see you having a problem. . .I hope that's not saying something. . .