Page 1 of 335 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LayzieBone's Journey To Mass

The Journey For Mass

Hello everyone, and as along with everyone else following Scivation's diet/workouts. I myself am on a journey to getting stronger and put on some good LBM through this opportunity Scivation has kindly given me. Before I start the log I would like to give you a quick background check on myself:

A flashback two years ago when i was 5'8 240 lbs and playing the offensive line for my high school. I ended up tearing my MCL the final game of the season and since then have never looked back on how I would eat and workout for the rest of my life. I was over 30% bodyfat eating whole pizzas at a sitting, stuffing my face with ice cream everynight and disgusted when I looked in the mirror. I began dieting eating small meals throughout the day and ended up doing the wrong thing and giving my body too little (800 calories between 6-7 meals).

I ended up dieting down to 130 lbs and looked like a walking stick. My parents refused for me to look this way and argued to kick me out of school until I got my head in check and started to look like a human. Since October of 07 till Today March 19th 2008 I have so far gained 25lbs of my own and have maintained my bodyfat through my own program and diet.

Now with the assistance of Scivation I hope to skyrocket off and break through a massive plateau and achieve my goal of 170lbs by the end of summer stronger and leaner then I have ever been before.

Seeing I still had a few questions for Charles I am awaiting him to get back to me because of some complicatoins in the diet / workout due to factors at school. Once they are anwsered I will report my workouts in here daily to update you on my journey to Mass
    Last edited by LayzieBone085; 03-19-2008 at 11:20 AM.

Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rock and roll, glad to see you over here. there's alot of mass being throw around in this forum.

you've been subed.
    "I feel like your eye balling me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye balling me."

KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for sharing your story...I'm glad that you're on your way back to a healthier, stronger, and BIGGER you!

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to GROW!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Time to gain some MASS!

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looking forward to following your progression... you've had quite the journey up until this point. Can't wait to see what you can do.

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Time to add some serious mass, go get it bro!

Ok here are the few mixups that i need to know if this would be acceptable.. right here is the DIET i came up with due to how things go at school i would like to know if this is acceptable to Scivation

Pre-Workout
    1.5 cup oats
    1 banana
    6 oz skim mil
    1.5 scp whey

Post-Workout (meal/shake)
    1 scoop whey
    6 oz of Yogurt
    1 cup kashi cereal
    1 tablespoon Honey

Meal (60 minutes after PWO)
    1 cup of brown rice
    1 apple
    5 oz chicken
    1.5 tbsp Olive Oil

Meal
    1.25 cup brown rice
    4 whole eggs
    3 egg whies
    1 cup of broccoli

Meal
    1 Whole Wheat Wrap,
    1.5 cup broccoli
    1 oz Almonds
    5 oz of chicken

Meal
    1 cup of skim milk
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 cup of broccoli
    1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
    5 oz chicken

Pre-Bed
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tbsp Peanut Butter

The thing that strives from the normal mass diet is less carbs pre-workout and having those carbs before bed, also fats in pre/post workout

the problem with this is that i wake up , eat and go right to the gym, stomaching fats causes me to get ill very fast and has caused me throwing up many times, would it be ideal to take the fats out of pre/post and split them up between all my others meals (5g each meal and +10 prebed) and take the carbs from pre-bed and add them to my breakfast (P+C meal settles easy on my stomach)

everything else looks like it would fit and work into my schedule perfectly

Do you guys see this as acceptable? Im very limited to things i can have due to being in college and CANNOT COOK IN THE DORMS, this is a huge problem for me and i can only ahve 2 meals in the cafeteria

as for the workouts.. i look forward to them

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Follow exactly what Derek and Marc have set up for you, give them feedback as it goes on. Communication is very important with all these guys. You have to listen and not be stubburn ,trust me. If you listen you will be successfull.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Ok here are the few mixups that i need to know if this would be acceptable.. right here is the DIET i came up with due to how things go at school i would like to know if this is acceptable to Scivation

Pre-Workout
    1.5 cup oats
    1 banana
    6 oz skim mil
    1.5 scp whey

Post-Workout (meal/shake)
    1 scoop whey
    6 oz of Yogurt
    1 cup kashi cereal
    1 tablespoon Honey

Meal (60 minutes after PWO)
    1 cup of brown rice
    1 apple
    5 oz chicken
    1.5 tbsp Olive Oil

Meal
    1.25 cup brown rice
    4 whole eggs
    3 egg whies
    1 cup of broccoli

Meal
    1 Whole Wheat Wrap,
    1.5 cup broccoli
    1 oz Almonds
    5 oz of chicken

Meal
    1 cup of skim milk
    1/2 cup brown rice
    1 cup of broccoli
    1.5 tbsp Olive Oil
    5 oz chicken

Pre-Bed
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tbsp Peanut Butter

The thing that strives from the normal mass diet is less carbs pre-workout and having those carbs before bed, also fats in pre/post workout

the problem with this is that i wake up , eat and go right to the gym, stomaching fats causes me to get ill very fast and has caused me throwing up many times, would it be ideal to take the fats out of pre/post and split them up between all my others meals (5g each meal and +10 prebed) and take the carbs from pre-bed and add them to my breakfast (P+C meal settles easy on my stomach)

everything else looks like it would fit and work into my schedule perfectly

Do you guys see this as acceptable? Im very limited to things i can have due to being in college and CANNOT COOK IN THE DORMS, this is a huge problem for me and i can only ahve 2 meals in the cafeteria

as for the workouts.. i look forward to them
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Follow exactly what Derek and Marc have set up for you, give them feedback as it goes on. Communication is very important with all these guys. You have to listen and not be stubburn ,trust me. If you listen you will be successfull.
    Thanx for the input six, Ill try the best I can to follow it as precise as possible, due to some circumstances things might not go as follows ( the last 4 times ive digested fat pre-workout and seeing its 20 minutes beforehand) has lead me to throw up, so im very cautious about this.

I will re-try this and re-evaluate my workouts/progression through the log

As for the Log I will post up Before pictures tomorrow as I will start the workouts come monday like the program says.

I will finish up the week with the workout im following now, and start the diet / workout on monday. For now im going to plan everything over again, post it up along with the workout and see what everyone's input is to this.

Thanks for the input and encouragement from scivation and others!

Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it all types of fat, could u sneak some oil into your protein shake or just chug it?
    "I feel like your eye balling me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye balling me."

Originally Posted by Diesel31 View Post
    is it all types of fat, could u sneak some oil into your protein shake or just chug it?
    dont have any at the moment, going shopping this weekend, here is the new revamped diet according to derek's standards which i will start on monday for sure, but i might start incorporating a few meals or seeing what is avaialable at the cafe to meet the standards, using his point system for carbs and whatnot is sometimes confusing, so its going to be a big turnaroudn from the diet i was on:

Meal 1 75gCarbs,42gProtein,15g Fats (Pre-Workout)
    3/4 cup oats
    1 banana
    1 cup skim milk
    2 tbsp PB / 1 tbsp Olive Oil
    1.5 scoop whey

Meal 2 75g carb, 35g pro, 20g fat (Post-Workout)
    1 scoop whey
    6 oz Yogurt
    1 oz of almonds
    2 cup kashi cereal
    1 tbsp of Honey

Meal 3 70g carb, 35g pro, 20g fat(60 minutes after)
    5 oz of chicken
    1 cup brown rice / 2 slice bread
    1 apple
    1.5 tbsp of olive oil

Meal 4 60g carb, 35g pro, 15g fat (Cafeteria)
    4 whole egg
    3 egg white
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup brown rice

Meal 5 60g carb, 35g pro, 15g fat (My Room)
    5 oz chicken
    1 whole wheat wrap
    1.5 cup broccoli
    1 oz almonds

Meal 6 55g carb, 42 pro, 15g fat (Cafe)
    1 cup skim milk
    1 cup broccoli / green beans
    5 oz chicken
    1.5 tablespoon olive oil / 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
    2/3 cup brown rice

Meal 7 40 carb, 28pro, 20 fat (Pre-Bed)
    1/2 cup oats
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tablespoon Peanut Butter

Total Carbohydrates 435g
    Total Protein 252g
    Total Fat 135g
    Total Calories 3963g

Acceptable?

Pictures Before I start the workout / diet: Hence I have never posed or taken pictures before, so they are terrible!

Im ready for the transformation:
    Back:

Side:

Front:

Here is Before hand : Starting Weight 154
    Goal for this Plan: 170 and staying lean

Since I could only post 6 Pictures: here are the last 2 of the side:

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    dont have any at the moment, going shopping this weekend, here is the new revamped diet according to derek's standards which i will start on monday for sure, but i might start incorporating a few meals or seeing what is avaialable at the cafe to meet the standards, using his point system for carbs and whatnot is sometimes confusing, so its going to be a big turnaroudn from the diet i was on:

Meal 1 75gCarbs,42gProtein,15g Fats (Pre-Workout)
    3/4 cup oats
    1 banana
    1 cup skim milk
    2 tbsp PB / 1 tbsp Olive Oil
    1.5 scoop whey

Meal 2 75g carb, 35g pro, 20g fat (Post-Workout)
    1 scoop whey
    6 oz Yogurt
    1 oz of almonds
    2 cup kashi cereal
    1 tbsp of Honey

Meal 3 70g carb, 35g pro, 20g fat(60 minutes after)
    5 oz of chicken
    1 cup brown rice / 2 slice bread
    1 apple
    1.5 tbsp of olive oil

Meal 4 60g carb, 35g pro, 15g fat (Cafeteria)
    4 whole egg
    3 egg white
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup brown rice

Meal 5 60g carb, 35g pro, 15g fat (My Room)
    5 oz chicken
    1 whole wheat wrap
    1.5 cup broccoli
    1 oz almonds

Meal 6 55g carb, 42 pro, 15g fat (Cafe)
    1 cup skim milk
    1 cup broccoli / green beans
    5 oz chicken
    1.5 tablespoon olive oil / 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
    2/3 cup brown rice

Meal 7 40 carb, 28pro, 20 fat (Pre-Bed)
    1/2 cup oats
    1 cup cottage cheese
    2 tablespoon Peanut Butter

Total Carbohydrates 435g
    Total Protein 252g
    Total Fat 135g
    Total Calories 3963g

Acceptable?

Looks good. Once you get the servings system down you will love it. It makes life much easier.

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Looks good. Once you get the servings system down you will love it. It makes life much easier.
    yeah its back to using the scale.. the tough this is going to be eyeballing these in the cafeteria.. should i use a coffee mug ( it usually yield 1 cup when put in there for cooked stuff like rice , and broccoli) etc etc just to get a feeling of what it will look like?

By the way i will start this diet 2marow, and workouts on Monday. I need to ease into the diet and hopefully leg day will go ok with that breakfast!

Beast and Scivation I cannot thank you enugh again

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah its back to using the scale.. the tough this is going to be eyeballing these in the cafeteria.. should i use a coffee mug ( it usually yield 1 cup when put in there for cooked stuff like rice , and broccoli) etc etc just to get a feeling of what it will look like?

By the way i will start this diet 2marow, and workouts on Monday. I need to ease into the diet and hopefully leg day will go ok with that breakfast!

I'd get a see-through plastic cup and pour different amounts of water in it (using real measuring cups). Mark the lines and amounts with a Sharpie... and you have a traveling measuring cup.

You could do that. Once you get a good idea of what of what 1 cup is you can just eyeball it in the cafeteria.

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lookin pretty good man. Your starting pretty lean which is a good thing, now go get that mass!

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed for sure. i loved working with scivation and i know your gonna have the dedication to put on some serious mass!

i also had a tough time with fat preWO but my body adjusted to it really well and now i perform much better with it!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You got a decent set of arms and stuff dude but what are your back workouts like? I remember you saying you did lat pulldowns and stuff..might want to ditch it

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no shots of the wheels? your squat numbers would lead me to believe they are pretty big.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    subbed for sure. i loved working with scivation and i know your gonna have the dedication to put on some serious mass!

i also had a tough time with fat preWO but my body adjusted to it really well and now i perform much better with it!
    Im going to try cooking 3/4 cup of oats 2marow with a diced up banana in there and then when finished add 1 tbsp of Olive Oil on top of it. I figure Oil will settle easy before a workout seeing its 30 minutes later. Of course a whey shake on the side in some skim milk

Thanks for joining me on the ride im going to need all the help I can get.

Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    You got a decent set of arms and stuff dude but what are your back workouts like? I remember you saying you did lat pulldowns and stuff..might want to ditch it
    Back Workouts vary a lot,
    Lat Pulldowns ( far grip, close grip, reverse) -- change weekly
    2 sets of rows ( DB, BB, Reverse Grip, Seated, Low)
    Pull up/Chin Up
    Back Extensions
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts / Deadlifts ( focus on squeezing the back hard)

it varies weekly im always changing the lifts to really try to make it grow, ive never worked back my whole 4 years in high school we focused mostly on the major muscle groups and explosive lifts ( power cleans, snatches, push press (for shoulders) etc etc..)

Good to see you following along.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    no shots of the wheels? your squat numbers would lead me to believe they are pretty big.
    After my leg workout tomorrow ill make sure I can get someone to take pictures of them. Thank you for your input Rod

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tinyman5000 View Post
    are you being critical of his back? how could you even tell, he isn't doing a lat spread or anything.

if you pull this **** again, hopefully someone will ban you.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    his lifting numbers for back are slightly disproportionate to his squat and bench numbers which are quite high.

bob, i found that mixing peanut butter in my oatmeal was the easiest way to get the fat in and it tastes amazing and mixes easy in the hot oatmeal....or whole eggs help too!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luis A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bob, i found that mixing peanut butter in my oatmeal was the easiest way to get the fat in and it tastes amazing and mixes easy in the hot oatmeal....or whole eggs help too!
    X2 good advice. i actually think that nut butters are much better pre WO than the nut itself. at least i find that i digest them better.

his lifting numbers for back are slightly disproportionate to his squat and bench numbers which are quite high.

Being at school i dont have any room to store eggs in my fridge, believe me its loaded with stuff already

Also I dont think peanut butter will settle on me very well 20 minutes before a workout hence why im going for the Olive oil. I dont think i will feel it in my gut as much as peanut butter.

are you suggesting add the peanut butter in last and then re-microwave? ive actually never tried this before genetix.

Originally Posted by Luis A. View Post
    X2 good advice. i actually think that nut butters are much better pre WO than the nut itself. at least i find that i digest them better.
    Yeah im saving my almonds for throughout the day and my Post-workout meal of cereal/oats + almonds + whey + yogurt, i think that will be a good combo followed by a whole food meal 60 minutes later.

BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going to sub in on this one. Nice set of Arms and Great Trap dev. you have already.
    2/27/2010 - 1 Mile: 9:46 mins. (I will gradually work this # down to 6-7 mins)

Past SS Lifts:
    Deads: 325 lbs 1x4
    Squats: 255 lbs 3x5
    Bench: 215 lbs 3x5
    Press: 120 lbs 3x5

gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000) gainmusclefast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed!
    180lb
    Squat: 465
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 545