Thread: Deadlifts?

achieve99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deadlifts?

Hello - is it best to do deadlifts with straight legs (locked knees) or slightly bent knees? I seem to get a slight hamstring pull that lasts a week or so everytime I do them w/ my legs straight. I do not lift too much weight.

MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiniPriest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely bend the knees. You want to get your butt down as low as you can and keep the bar right up next to your shins. You can do them straight-leg but I do them as a separate exercise. They really work the hamstrings and lower back unlike any other exercise. Just think of a deadlift as a reverse squat, this should help.

CwaynePickens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres a slight visual on what to look like hope it helps

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/articles...o-deadlift.htm

scrol just a tad and it will show ya also some of the info there is pretty good

hope i helped

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends what you're trying to target.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want more hams/glutes, bent knee and your butt poking backward like a duck, flat back.

For more lower back, straight leg.
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.