slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Confused about fat loss supplements

On April 15th I am going to start a 10 week cutting phase. I am currently 187. Last summer I was able to get down to 174, but didn't retain enough muscle.

I have no problem with the nutrition and cardio, but need to be smarter about retaining muscle. I have increased my protein intake, but want to add in a fat loss supplement to the mix that may help both fat loss and muscle retention. My fat stores are mainly in my midsection. So is there a supplement that I can add to aid my goals?

BCAA's?
    Lean Xtreme?
    Lipo 6 or 6x
    Man Scorch?
    Hydroxycut?

I have been reading a lot, but it's information overload. I need some help.

skyxliner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i haven't tried any of these but I'm in the same position as you, i'm planning to start my workout with supplments.

I think the clear difference is whether or not you want supplments that stimulate you. and if you want stimulated ones, how much stimulant.

from what i've been reading by intensity it's

man scorch < lipo6 < hydroxycut

muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go with Lean Xtreme as the non stim choice
    Go with EC Stack if you're okay about stimulants

slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50) slalomx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by muss2k1 View Post
    Go with Lean Xtreme as the non stim choice
    Go with EC Stack if you're okay about stimulants
    well where do you buy ephedrine these days?

mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not try your cut drug free? It's hard to believe that people don't want to put in the extra effort and expect such dram results.

Up the cardio intensity - that's all you need to do.

nothing comes easy.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by mridgley View Post
    Why not try your cut drug free? It's hard to believe that people don't want to put in the extra effort and expect such dram results.

Up the cardio intensity - that's all you need to do.

nothing comes easy.
    I have no problem with that, but like I said I fear not retaining enough muscle with the weight loss. If I'm only going on a cut 2 months out of the year and a supplement will help burn fat and retain muscle, I'm going to give it a try.