Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Cuts or Hydroxycut hardcore

which products to you guys think is better?..and if any have tried either feedback would be appreciated
    thanx
    "... in any fight,it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is.The six inches in front of your face."-AnyGivenSunday

Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xtralarge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kev X View Post
    which products to you guys think is better?..and if any have tried either feedback would be appreciated
    thanx
    way over priced products for the minimal effects you will recieve imo.

Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kev X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i thought they were both reputable products?..thanx for your input
    "... in any fight,it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that inch.I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch because that is what LIVING is.The six inches in front of your face."-AnyGivenSunday

matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10) matsimitso is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im waiting on my animal cuts order...

My opinion is they all do minimal
    But i get exited waiting for them wich makes me exited to train with them... which i think is mainly why i get them haha

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hyrdoxy Cut Hardcore is a crappy product. Im using it right now. Its just some caffeine.

oh, and im using cause i got it for free and free is better than nothing.

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    neither, the effects are minimal but if it prepares you mentally then go for it

Currently eating

RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RememberMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would trust Universal over Muscle tech anyday, but just remember that a supplement is made to SUPPLEMENT your diet and training. If your buying a product like that and think its going to get you "shredded" then your wasting your time.

mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mr.teen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    animal cuts is decent.. hydroxycut..ouchies

venom...a super duper good fat burner.

or jet fuel
    My chest is the most stubborn thing on earth...Upper chest...where are you?? do you exist???

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kev X View Post
    i thought they were both reputable products?..thanx for your input
    Let me know if you have any specific questions about Cuts bro.
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post
    Hyrdoxy Cut Hardcore is a crappy product. Im using it right now. Its just some caffeine.

-fuzz
    same! i got it for free...high in caffeine but it's nice, it's a very good steady energy boost. No crashes

OP - NO FAT BURNERS FOR YOU YOU'RE TOO YOUNG - - EAT BETTER
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

stonekrs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal

I always like to throw in an ANIMAL product.. they are effective and can really help you reach your goals.. i would def. go with animal cuts.. i used it for 3 weeks and lost 9 pounds..but i also ate well.. and ran 3 miles 5 days a week..
    YOU HAVE POTENTIAL.. you know what potential means... YOU HAVENT DONE **** YET!

Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iam fuzz View Post

-fuzz
    I disagree with you there. I think its actually pretty good, and no I don't buy into Mtech hypes (all the time :P).

Cuts vs Hydroxycut is a hard decision. I wouldn't use Hydroxycut again, but it's good for 1 bottle, but I think effects will ware off after bottle 1.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stonekrs View Post
    I always like to throw in an ANIMAL product.. they are effective and can really help you reach your goals.. i would def. go with animal cuts.. i used it for 3 weeks and lost 9 pounds..but i also ate well.. and ran 3 miles 5 days a week..
    you mean universal products.

TO the OP
    you dont need animal cuts. you dont need hydroxcut
    just stick to the basic. i tried fat burners. better off to save the money and get aminos

alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just from experience, the hydroxycut hardcore is an awesome product. i've used it and with good diet and alot of cardio i dropped 20 pounds. BUT, i do think its overpriced and if you want a fat burner so bad(although u don't really need one, just work harder with out it) get a cheap one. i found cheaper brands do the same thing as the hardcore, but this way you don't have to spend $45-$60 on it. diet is the real key.

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    buy protein instead
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

ghaditayeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghaditayeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghaditayeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ghaditayeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know you've probably heard it a lot but diet is the most significant factor in weight loss. Even people who continue to train normally without adding cardio but with a spot-on diet will experience noticeable drops in bf%. At 16, a fat-burner is not necessary. in all, i think it is believed that fat-burners only aid in fat-loss by something like 3-6%. Can't remember where i read that though...

AdamBCo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cuts

Go with animal cuts. It's by far the best product I've ever used. I mean it's 18 pills a day, but well worth it for the results you will achieve. I also recommend taking 1 pack in the morning, and 1 before you run in the afternoon.

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard ECA or ECY are great for cutting. Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin or Yohimbine.