Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Vitamin B-6 for gyno treatment

I'm seeing people recommend vitamin b6 (600mg/day) for treatment of gyno, but I can not find very much information about it (or how it is effective).

We had a sale today for $1.50 for 10g's...so I picked up a few bottles

If anyone has a a link describing dosing protocol, mechanism of how it works, etc I would be very happy (yes reps).
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I too have seen it recomended for prolactin induced gyno, but have nver seen any proof of this.
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SO far no luck. All I have been able to find is the label use for it.
    An interesting note is that it seems like 500mg/day can cause adverse side effects for some people (most over 1g).
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    apparently it suppresses prolactin.
    bear in mind though that breast tissue cannot develop in the absence of estrogen, so you really need a SERM.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    deprenyl is one of the most effective and cheapest methods.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    apparently it suppresses prolactin.
    bear in mind though that breast tissue cannot develop in the absence of estrogen, so you really need a SERM.
    Thanks.

I'm wondering how it would compare to 250-500 mg of L-Dopa.

I did use a serm and an AI. It caught me off gaurd as it developed during the last week of PCT with Fareston (toremifene). I eneded using torm for 2 extra weeks (6 weeks in total) until my femara (letrozole) arrived.

The SERM and AI worked reealy well. However about 2 weeks after the last letro dose it came back (slowly). Now it is just about where it was when it first appeared.

I'm not realy expecting too much out of this, but for under $5 for 30gs I decided to give it a try.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    Thanks.

I did use a serm and an AI. It caught me off gaurd as it developed during the last week of PCT with Fareston (toremifene). I eneded using torm for 2 extra weeks (6 weeks in total) until my femara (letrozole) arrived.

The SERM and AI worked reealy well. However about 2 weeks after the last letro dose it came back (slowly). Now it is just about where it was when it first appeared.

I'm not realy expecting too much out of this, but for under $5 for 30gs I decided to give it a try.
    L-DOPA would be stronger than B-6.

PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    deprenyl is one of the most effective and cheapest methods.
    What is the lagality of deprenyl? I did a quick google of it and...it looks interesting.
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    L-DOPA would be stronger than B-6.
    In your opinion what impact would it have for someone who has had gyno for almost 4 months?
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

What is the lagality of deprenyl? I did a quick google of it and...it looks interesting.

In your opinion what impact would it have for someone who has had gyno for almost 4 months?
    100% legal and cost effective. It is simply the most effective way to boost Dopamine.

That with serms/AI's should help but hard to say.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks.

could be estrogen rebound. did you gradually taper down the letro dosage?

Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    could be estrogen rebound. did you gradually taper down the letro dosage?
    I did. I basicaly quickly titrated up to 60mg during the first wk, and then 60mg for wks2-4.5 and wks 4.5-6 slowly (I believe every four days) tapered to 15mgs. Side note: I felt like complete **** while on letro. If I had to do it over again I would probably have extended torem to 3 months or so.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

I did. I basicaly quickly titrated up to 60mg during the first wk, and then 60mg for wks2-4.5 and wks 4.5-6 slowly (I believe every four days) tapered to 15mgs. Side note: I felt like complete **** while on letro. If I had to do it over again I would probably have extended torem to 3 months or so.
    ATD is supposed to be pretty good for gyno. i've heard of people running Rebound XT to treat gyno.

lol, you just repped me saying "negs...Thanks I'll definately look into it."

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd probably go the transdermal route at this point. Look into E-Form or the new transdermal nicotine stuff that custom capsule has come out with ( or both ).
    twitter: @bullexinferis

Originally Posted by triathelete04 View Post
    I'd probably go the transdermal route at this point. Look into E-Form or the new transdermal nicotine stuff that custom capsule has come out with ( or both ).
    Thanks for the E-Form suggestion, I have never even thought of that. What are the difference in dosage between oral and transdermal?
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the E-Form suggestion, I have never even thought of that. What are the difference in dosage between oral and transdermal?
    Formestane is not very orally active - 250 mg orally probably equates to 2 or 3 sprays from E-Form topically. Effective dosing is probably around 5-6 spray's/day - not very economically feasable if taken orally.

Andractim is another suggestion.
    Last edited by triathelete04; 03-16-2008 at 05:55 PM.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps you would be better advised to contact dinoiii, either through PM here or on his forum; I would imagine he is in a better position to advise you than anyone else here.
    I'm currently entering week 6 of an e-form cycle, originally planned for only 4 weeks but I feel so darn good on this stuff I don't want to come off!
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not to hijack your thread, but could someone my age use E-Form?
    I still have some gyno from (i'm guessing) puberty, and it's pretty bad.
    My chest looks good but the gyno really kills my self esteem
    Havent lifted since 2014 after benching 355 and ruining shoulder.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Repping users that rep the Carolinas since 2006

Panthers - Gamecocks - UNC - ECU

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

Originally Posted by x ShAnE x View Post

Honestly, the best thing would be to leave your endocrine system completely alone. A lot of pubertally-induced gynecomastia resolves itself naturally. Not to mention the fact that formestane is a steroid. So no...
    Last edited by triathelete04; 03-16-2008 at 06:51 PM.

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't like to recommend it, formestane converts to some degree to an active steroid.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x ShAnE x has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly, the best thing would be to leave your endocrine system completely alone. A lot of purbertally-induced gynecomastia resolves itself naturally. Not to mention the fact that formestane is a steroid. So no...
    Oh ok, I saw a little bit of that when I started searching around. That sucks. Any idea at what age it usually fixes itself? I was kind of hoping it would be gone by now.

Originally Posted by sonicology View Post
    I wouldn't like to recommend it, formestane converts to some degree to an active steroid.
    Thanks man, repped for the info.
    Havent lifted since 2014 after benching 355 and ruining shoulder.
    Hoping to make it back into the gym after the Resolutioners clear out mid February.

Repping users that rep the Carolinas since 2006

Panthers - Gamecocks - UNC - ECU

Reps on sight:
    FFAZARI
    Shane-0-Mac
    Zaia
    Aggressive
    zackmorris
    dtbrehm

Originally Posted by sonicology View Post
    Perhaps you would be better advised to contact dinoiii, either through PM here or on his forum; I would imagine he is in a better position to advise you than anyone else here.

I'm currently entering week 6 of an e-form cycle, originally planned for only 4 weeks but I feel so darn good on this stuff I don't want to come off!
    Hmm, I'd like to hear dinoiii's opinion on this whole thing and all the various products discussed through here. I'm reading through some of his old thread's on his forums and they are pretty interesting.

Also note: To be honest I kind of just accepted having gyno. It stinks because my nips are pretty sensitive and at my current BF level you can start to notice it. However it is not something I'm actively worrying about. I'll get surgery if need to be once I am not a broke college kid any more
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmm, I'd like to hear dinoiii's opinion on this whole thing and all the various products discussed through here. I'm reading through some of his old thread's on his forums and they are pretty interesting.

Also note: To be honest I kind of just accepted having gyno. It stinks because my nips are pretty sensitive and at my current BF level you can start to notice it. However it is not something I'm actively worrying about. I'll get surgery if need to be once I am not a broke college kid any more
    If you read through his PCT A Clinicians View (PCT: ACV) he talks about B-6 as more of a clearing agent for estrogen from the body. Pretty interesting stuff ...
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    If you read through his PCT A Clinicians View (PCT: ACV) he talks about B-6 as more of a clearing agent for estrogen from the body. Pretty interesting stuff ...
    Yeah Im just starting to get to those. My laptop is acting odd (can't right click...can't open up a second internet browser)..uggh.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

Oh ok, I saw a little bit of that when I started searching around. That sucks. Any idea at what age it usually fixes itself? I was kind of hoping it would be gone by now.

Depends on a lot of factors including bodyfat % and your ability to leave your endocrine system in homeostasis.

Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Piaz96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm seeing people recommend vitamin b6 (600mg/day) for treatment of gyno, but I can not find very much information about it (or how it is effective).

We had a sale today for $1.50 for 10g's...so I picked up a few bottles

If anyone has a a link describing dosing protocol, mechanism of how it works, etc I would be very happy (yes reps).
    How do you get gyno?

Originally Posted by Piaz96 View Post
    How do you get gyno?
    puberty, AAS cycle, certain medications (probably a few other ways)
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50) bhylton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So wait, is 'L Dopa' Deprenyl?
    I eat food.

Originally Posted by bhylton View Post
    So wait, is 'L Dopa' Deprenyl?
    No. Deprenyl is a very potent Dopamine enhancer made from Phenylalanine.

if i were you, i'd try it.

Honestly, the best thing would be to leave your endocrine system completely alone. A lot of pubertally-induced gynecomastia resolves itself naturally. Not to mention the fact that formestane is a steroid. So no...
    bear in mind though that 4-hydroxytestosterone (what formestane converts to) is a very mild steroid and not very HPTA suppressive at all. nobody runs PCT following formestane use - in fact, formestane is sometimes used as a PCT drug. it seems as though the suppression caused by its conversion to 4-OHT is more than offset by the testosterone boost caused by its AI activity. it also boosts IGF-1 levels. i'd imagine this stuff would work very well on a teenager.