Mrsavetheworld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Not fat, but have belly bulge. HELP

Ever since I was a kid, I have had a chubby belly.
    I am normal weight for my height yet this belly will not go away. Slight man-boobs are included in this and I'm often embarrassed to go swimming with people because of it.

I can sharpen my diet and it does nothing, or I can eat a ton of unhealthy things and it does nothing. It just sits there always the same.

I really need advice on what to do.

dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmaaack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it sounds like you are "skinny fat". lots of people recommend bulking and trying to put on muscle mass for that type of bodytype and then cutting down. it will be easier to shed that fat with more muscle mass.

yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yesprime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mrsavetheworld View Post
    I can sharpen my diet and it does nothing, or I can eat a ton of unhealthy things and it does nothing. It just sits there always the same.
    I'm sorry, that makes zero sense. If you curb your calorific intake to where it's less than your energy use, you WILL cut the fat in your body. On the flip side, if you eat highly calorific junk food, you will add to your BF%. It seems the alterations you speak of are too minor (i.e. one or two day junk food binge, or a week-long restrictive diet) to make significant results visible.

You don't have to have zero belly fat to be healthy. But if you insist on not having it there, you really wanna go on a diet and start doing some cardio. There's nothing more to it. To reduce your belly fat, you have to reduce your overall BF%. And, trust me, you are not an alien - if you stick to a diet and exercise plan, you can get to where you wanna be.

gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10) gizzler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay, thats how I was. Always had the belly but was skinny. I tried (like you did) to just diet and try to cut the fat. Doesnt work as you know. Here is what you do. Weights. I lifted 3x per week. And did a little cardio 2x. Amazing results. You gotta put on some muscle bro and you will be suprised at what will happen. Concentrate on squat, bench, and powercleans. In a month, Im sure you will be suprised. (and of course, straighten out that diet again!)