Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buckeye7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't personally tried this but just bought it from all of the reviews on it. I dont know if you're looking for NO product specifically but from the reviews I've read everyone loved NO Shotgun by VPX. I have tried and am currently finishing up CL White Flood and it is a very good product. I wanted to try somthing new though.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Superpump is a great option and much more then just caffeine and arginine. Its also the only preworkout that is clinically proven as well.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My choices are:

-SP250
    -Caffeine
    -BCAAs
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----

Supplement Direct Rep REPS-Forum-Rep's Avatar
    REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fauske View Post
    i am looking for the best pre-workout supplement. But i need some help. I have used NO Explode before and liked the results but am trying to do some research on what else is out there. I have talked to some of my friends on here and they say that NanoVapor isnt worth it. And i had my eyes on Nuclear Garbage. Can anyone give me some pointers? thanks for your time,
    shawn
    Since you are doing research, you might be interested in REPS by Supplement Direct. It is a new product so there is not allot of customer feed back yet. It is being offered at an introductory price of $9.99. Hear is some information.

REPS is a innovative pre-workout formula designed to increase performance and work capacity while in the gym, on the field and during periods of sporting competition. REPS works on many different levels within the body, in order to improve work capacity and performance. REPS combines the following ingredients into a powerful and efficient pre-workout intensifier.

An individual who weighs between 201-250 pounds would consume 5 rounded scoops which would result in the following quantity of ingredients being ingested:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.......... 1.5 grams
    Creatine Monohydrate................... 4.0 grams
    L-Citrulline Malate........................ 3.0 grams
    Beta Alanine............................... 3.0 grams
    Caffeine..................................... 200 milligrams
    Taurine...................................... 4.0 grams
    Ribose....................................... 3.0 grams
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Total......................................... 18.70 grams of active ingredients

The product is currently available on-line and at all Supplement Direct locations. The new Wild Watermelon is currently in the process of being shipped to the Bodybuilding.com's respective warehouses.

If you are interested in REPS please click on the following link or contact Bodybuilding.com at 1-877-991-3411:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/reps.html

There are currently three versions available:

-ELECTRIC LEMONADE (Caffeinated)
    -GRAPELICIOUS (Caffeine Free)
    -WILD WATERMELLON (Caffeinated)

Supplement Direct felt that it was necessary to offer a Caffeine free pre-workout formula for the following reasons:

-Some individuals train later in the evening or at night and need a caffeine free product.
    -Some individuals are currently taking some form of fat burner and do not wish to consume added caffeine.
    -Some individuals have allergic reactions to caffeine and or similar stimulants.
    -Many customers are disappointed with the current Pre-Workout formulas available and feel that many are just flavored caffeine water. Supplement Direct decided that in the interests of the consumer, it is imperative that they are able to try the formula with out caffeine, in order to truly feel the power of the other 6 ingredients.

Not only does Supplement Direct tests each and every batch of raw material, but they also freely give the laboratories information and copies of the Independent Third Party Lab Assays. Supplement Direct uses the following lab:

San Rafael Chemical Services

2180 E. 4500 S. #125

Salt Lake City, UT. 84117

801-277-8228

You can see all the lab assays by clicking on the following link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7604231

Good luck in your research.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Superpump is a great option and much more then just caffeine and arginine. Its also the only preworkout that is clinically proven as well.
    wow, really? didn't know that. i remember the Novedex XT study - do you have all your products clinically tested?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    wow, really? didn't know that. i remember the Novedex XT study - do you have all your products clinically tested?
    Yes. Our original Novedex XT pilot study was picked up by Baylor who then conducted their own study. Right now Im working to see a few more pilots hopefully turn into peer reviewed studies as well.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i am looking for the best pre-workout supplement. But i need some help. I have used NO Explode before and liked the results but am trying to do some research on what else is out there. I have talked to some of my friends on here and they say that NanoVapor isnt worth it. And i had my eyes on Nuclear Garbage. Can anyone give me some pointers? thanks for your time,
    shawn
    I like the creatine/beta-alanine mix. You can take it through out the day as well. Helps with recovery and explosive power during your work outs. You can buy 'em seperate or some supp co.s have products that combine both. Add some omega 3's to get some extra size.
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome

fauske has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone heard of nuclear garbage? if so what did you think?
    to know your body; to know your limits and to surpass those limits is to know yourself

awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    has anyone heard of nuclear garbage? if so what did you think?
    I don't like it when companies get so outrageous with their names just to try and get people to buy it, i just feel like i'm being played.

iceman360 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a friend of mine has taken naNO vapor and loved it. When he lifted I could def tell a difference when he took it vs. not taking it.

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by REPS-Forum-Rep View Post
    Since you are doing research, you might be interested in REPS by Supplement Direct. It is a new product so there is not allot of customer feed back yet. It is being offered at an introductory price of $9.99. Hear is some information.

REPS is a innovative pre-workout formula designed to increase performance and work capacity while in the gym, on the field and during periods of sporting competition. REPS works on many different levels within the body, in order to improve work capacity and performance. REPS combines the following ingredients into a powerful and efficient pre-workout intensifier.

An individual who weighs between 201-250 pounds would consume 5 rounded scoops which would result in the following quantity of ingredients being ingested:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.......... 1.5 grams
    Creatine Monohydrate................... 4.0 grams
    L-Citrulline Malate........................ 3.0 grams
    Beta Alanine............................... 3.0 grams
    Caffeine..................................... 200 milligrams
    Taurine...................................... 4.0 grams
    Ribose....................................... 3.0 grams
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Total......................................... 18.70 grams of active ingredients

The product is currently available on-line and at all Supplement Direct locations. The new Wild Watermelon is currently in the process of being shipped to the Bodybuilding.com's respective warehouses.

If you are interested in REPS please click on the following link or contact Bodybuilding.com at 1-877-991-3411:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/reps.html

There are currently three versions available:

-ELECTRIC LEMONADE (Caffeinated)
    -GRAPELICIOUS (Caffeine Free)
    -WILD WATERMELLON (Caffeinated)

Supplement Direct felt that it was necessary to offer a Caffeine free pre-workout formula for the following reasons:

-Some individuals train later in the evening or at night and need a caffeine free product.
    -Some individuals are currently taking some form of fat burner and do not wish to consume added caffeine.
    -Some individuals have allergic reactions to caffeine and or similar stimulants.
    -Many customers are disappointed with the current Pre-Workout formulas available and feel that many are just flavored caffeine water. Supplement Direct decided that in the interests of the consumer, it is imperative that they are able to try the formula with out caffeine, in order to truly feel the power of the other 6 ingredients.

Not only does Supplement Direct tests each and every batch of raw material, but they also freely give the laboratories information and copies of the Independent Third Party Lab Assays. Supplement Direct uses the following lab:

San Rafael Chemical Services

2180 E. 4500 S. #125

Salt Lake City, UT. 84117

801-277-8228

You can see all the lab assays by clicking on the following link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7604231

Good luck in your research.
    Cool, just ordered the caffeine free one. Thanks for the cheap intro price, it's literally unbeatable.
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SP250 has worked great for me as well as Shock Therapy. I like to switch between the two, seems to consistantly make a difference in my motivation to hit the gym as well as gains in my lifts.

awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awberke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by parkerbro1 View Post
    Cool, just ordered the caffeine free one. Thanks for the cheap intro price, it's literally unbeatable.
    well for someone your weight, you would use 3 scoops. so its 10.00 for 13 servings. So it's not bad, on par with white flood.

I like the creatine/beta-alanine mix. You can take it through out the day as well. Helps with recovery and explosive power during your work outs. You can buy 'em seperate or some supp co.s have products that combine both. Add some omega 3's to get some extra size.
    The creatine/ beta alanine mix is patetnted so anyone using it and not using CarnoSyn branded beta alanine is in violation of the patent. This is why you rarely see the combo used. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Last edited by deserusan; 03-16-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Heretic....

lambo-27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I say super pump 250 i used it for a while but quit early and now i have been goin for 2 weeks and i have already seen a lot of improvement in energy, stamina, and muscle definition.

REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000) REPS-Forum-Rep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the positive feed back. You can also thank Bodybuilding.com as they definitely help with introductory prices. My favorite way to take the product is to just throw one rounded scoop in my mouth at a time. It dissolves real fast and tastes like a Grape Pixie Stick! The Ribose is sweet and the Citrulline Malate is sour, so it really gets your taste buds firing. Just be sure and wash it down with 8-10 ounces of water as the product will hit you to fast and hard without any water.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think there is much evidence to support many of the arginine-based pre-workout products living on the NO hype. The body is very limited in how much arginine will convert to NO and simply dumping arginine into the system will not add up to much in the way of increasing NO.
    Chances are higher doses will only equal more time on the toilet.

I think Ragnarok, SteelEdge by AEN and the MAN Sports line (Clout/Body Octane/Scorch) would be great choices with ingredients backed by solid science.

Purple Wraath, IntrAbolic and other EAA/BCAA or quality whey products would be also good to consume just before workouts to promote a more anabolic environment... some studies suggest they work better pre/intra-workout rather than post-workout.

cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by REPS-Forum-Rep View Post
    Thanks for the positive feed back. You can also thank Bodybuilding.com as they definitely help with introductory prices. My favorite way to take the product is to just throw one rounded scoop in my mouth at a time. It dissolves real fast and tastes like a Grape Pixie Stick! The Ribose is sweet and the Citrulline Malate is sour, so it really gets your taste buds firing. Just be sure and wash it down with 8-10 ounces of water as the product will hit you to fast and hard without any water.
    Dude 5 scoops though, thats alot of powder. What happens when you get used to it 10 scoops? Holy S%!!
    cbsxr800

Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there.

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whiteflood is amazing

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my fav Pre Workout energy thats not NO for cheap is FUBAR from FUSION bodybuilding.. caffeine+ L-Tyrosine is awesome plus its got green tea and yerba mate both awesome energy boosters. Gotta drink tons of water while working out ( of course)!

DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500) DProck is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've tried SP250, Nano and Black Powder. Out of those 3 I have to say I like Black Powder the best.

Originally Posted by cbsxr800 View Post
    Dude 5 scoops though, thats alot of powder. What happens when you get used to it 10 scoops? Holy S%!!
    You are correct! A 201-250 pound individual would take 5 rounded scoops which would result in 28.7 grams of material. In that serving size, you would receive 18.7g of active ingredients with 7 grams of dextrose. Since Supplement Direct did not use a one size fits all serving like others, it is important to not over dose on the supplement, as it is quite strong. If you train twice a day with weights or lift weights in the AM and have practice for your sport in the PM then you can take the product twice in a day. However, if you took a double serving at once you would be very uncomfortable as 6 grams of Beta-Alanine and 6 grams of Citrulline Malate would be to strong for most individuals.

Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drzman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5 scoops of reps = roughly 2.7g of BA....kinda underdosed I feel

especially since most will take 3 max 4 scoops...which means 1.7-2.2g only

that being said...for the price...its good stuff

btw, what kind of creatine are we looking at? mono?
    Last edited by Drzman; 03-16-2008 at 07:58 PM.

fatman99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Shotgun

this is by far the best N O i have tried no explode nanovapor nanox9 which is pill form also sp250 and nothing come close to No shotgun

i am interested in white flood though after reading so much about it

mcuachrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey people can diss MT all they want, but my friend got Nano Vapor and Ive tried it for a week, one scoop 10 min b4 work out and it gets me going. My muscles get pumped as hell it gives me a **** load of energy and makes me want to work out and lift more...
    YKPAIHA!

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mcuachrp View Post
    Hey people can diss MT all they want, but my friend got Nano Vapor and Ive tried it for a week, one scoop 10 min b4 work out and it gets me going. My muscles get pumped as hell it gives me a **** load of energy and makes me want to work out and lift more...
    Nano gets good reviews from most people who try it..

cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

4sure NaNO is the bomb, i love how it is like almost instant to kick in too. I hate waiting for like 30- 45 min before i'm supposed to lift, you gotta like plan your whole day around working out. With NaNo you can even walk into the gym with it and just do some warm ups for like five min and then start looking for some HEAVY ASS wieght to start repping off like forever.
    cbsxr800

Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok because you are fairly new, I will help you out.
    Instead of just suggesting 1 supplement you can search.
    You need to go to the store, There is a Popular Store link in the top left of the screen.
    Then click where it says
    Choose a Product
    then select/highlite
    Energy Supplements

it will take you here
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ener.htm

There you can select between

Name

Lowest Price

Top Sellers

Price Per...

Servings

Newest

ect.
    that is what you need!
    This is helpful
    Thank you and goodnight!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50) gischer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Woo for caffeine and carbs
    2nd that!

I was taking NO xplode for a bit. Did some research on L-Arganine and found that it is useless unless taken in large dosages I.V.

When taking NO i noticed a good pump and realized that it was all just in the caffeine. That's all I take now and it works just the same as the NO

shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shadowstrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    The body is very limited in how much arginine will convert to NO and simply dumping arginine into the system will not add up to much in the way of increasing NO.
    Chances are higher doses will only equal more time on the toilet.
    x2

Complex carbs + a high bv mix of fast, medium, and slow digesting protein= Best Pre-workout Supplement