Closed Thread
    There Are No Shortcuts Marvelous_'s Avatar
    Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow Ask someone who just hooked up with a sista anything!

Yes, hooked up with a black chick while @ Mai Thai's in Long Beach! I'm still a little drunk but I just got done eating a #1 from jack in the box (bacon sirloin burger with curly fries)
    http://theproblemwithwomentoday-reality2008.blogspot.com/

"Weighing portions and counting calories and allowing food to rule one's life is just as much an eating disorder as sticking a finger down your throat."- MFT

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will you go back?

Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vishus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How were the fries? Overcooked? Undercooked? A lot of limp ones or what? Too little seasoning?

I don't know Jack In the Box (Canada).

7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Steve77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    enjoy the next morning regrets
    Sent from my iPhone

.Slaves Shall Serve.

→ Aussie Pride !!

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so... u got aids?

lolwut?
    DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Marvelous_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Will you go back?
    Yes, I've always wanted to hook up with one and I finally did, I had a great time with her I don't discrimate when it comes to color but the sistas have always gotten away last minute but I finally got one!

Originally Posted by Vishus View Post
    How were the fries? Overcooked? Undercooked? A lot of limp ones or what? Too little seasoning?

I don't know Jack In the Box (Canada).
    Curly fries were good, I'm still a little drunk so IMO in the state I'm in is that they were delicious, not limp at all perfect seasoning

"Weighing portions and counting calories and allowing food to rule one's life is just as much an eating disorder as sticking a finger down your throat."- MFT

jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10) jcuervo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    did you wrap it?

Originally Posted by 7Steve77 View Post
    enjoy the next morning regrets
    no regrets here

Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    so... u got aids?

lolwut?
    lol, nah man it's all good, she was well spoken, not ghetto at all, tight yellow dress with boots mmmmmmmmmm yes and remember me, I use to stay up late at night with you

Originally Posted by jcuervo View Post
    did you wrap it?
    Of course!

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marvelous_ View Post
    lol, nah man it's all good, she was well spoken, not ghetto at all, tight yellow dress with boots mmmmmmmmmm yes and remember me, I use to stay up late at night with you
    haha nice man i'm jk... sounds hot as hell....
    DreDay66

Misc CoD Crew A Squad

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did she have a nice booty?

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I made homemade onion rings tonight. You jealous?

Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    did she have a nice booty?
    hell ****ing yes she did, damn seriously, nice petite ass, it was ****ing nice and round too oh man the only problem I have now is that i didnt' get her number and I dont remember her ****ing name but I remember where she lives hahahah (yes went to her place to have sex)

Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    I made homemade onion rings tonight. You jealous?
    slightly

MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do you now plan on going back?

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so how exactly did u hook up how long did it take u to tap it ?

Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    so how exactly did u hook up how long did it take u to tap it ?
    not long really, I was at mai thais relatively early, and started talking to her before midnight im sure, i couldnt recall to be honest, but I left her place around 1:30 i'd say, we left the place pretty early, we were both pretty turned on from being drunk and dancing, i suggested to leave but told her i dont live anywhere near here but luckily she did, i followed her in my car and then got there did the deed, chilled relaxed, she knocked out and i got up to leave, she woke up and asked if i was leaving and i said yea I got to go, and she didnt say **** so i left and then i called my buddies saying i was heading home then i went to get some jack in the box and drove home and got on the misc to share

sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't discriminant on color of skin either.... but..........

black girls look like trannys.

icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10) icey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

not long really, I was at mai thais relatively early, and started talking to her before midnight im sure, i couldnt recall to be honest, but I left her place around 1:30 i'd say, we left the place pretty early, we were both pretty turned on from being drunk and dancing, i suggested to leave but told her i dont live anywhere near here but luckily she did, i followed her in my car and then got there did the deed, chilled relaxed, she knocked out and i got up to leave, she woke up and asked if i was leaving and i said yea I got to go, and she didnt say **** so i left and then i called my buddies saying i was heading home then i went to get some jack in the box and drove home and got on the misc to share
    Thanks for drunk driving

dick

sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sillz100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icey View Post
    Thanks for drunk driving

dick
    x2

it surprises me how many people drink and drive. I hope you hit a tree though, so you don't hurt any1 else.

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if she looks like rihanna im all for it!!

Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Adam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sillz100 View Post
    x2

it surprises me how many people drink and drive. I hope you hit a tree though, so you don't hurt any1 else.
    strong x3 a friend hit and killed someone last summer because while driving under the influence. Don't do that **** again...
    (serious)

Registered User MysteriousFiend's Avatar
    MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) MysteriousFiend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, hooked up with a black chick while @ Mai Thai's in Long Beach! I'm still a little drunk but I just got done eating a #1 from jack in the box (bacon sirloin burger with curly fries)
    Black women have a SUBSTANTIALLY higher chance of having some sort of std or hiv. Hope u weren't suking puss/nips & that the condom didn't have any issues or that she didn't suck or mess with u in some weird way :P

I'd rather fkg myself (no racist)