Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canada_Ted will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Velocity Diet Experiment

Alright, time to change things up a bit... I've given in to all of the articles talking about the velocity diet, and I'm going to try it myself for 2 weeks. To give you an idea of what I've been doing on my cut so far is I've been eating about 2500 calories per day, typically oatmeal and eggs for breakfast.. protein shake snacks... chicken or fish for lunch, veggies/rice/meat of some sort with dinner. I vary it up a lot, sometimes peanut butter... or if I'm eating out it also changes but I stick to the 2500.

So, I've calculated...

Cal. Min. : 1428
    Cal. Max. : 1715

I'll post some starting pictures here later today, pick up the needed supplements and food, and keep everyone posted on my progress.

I plan to stick to the diet 100% over the 2 weeks to fully gauge how effective it is for me.

Starting Weight: 194 lbs.
    Stats:
    01 Jan '09: 203 lbs
    29 Jan '09: 195 lbs
    01 Mar '09: 194 lbs

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    ------------------------------------------------------------

ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScottMcDWVU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Ted good luck with your V diet, I sent you a message that might help you out.