Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question for atheists

Let me first tell you what your response would/will be for this thread.

"im not gonna bother, this is so easy....you obviously have no understanding of the big bang, nor evolution"

Questions:
    1) The big Bang is the study of how the Universe came about, right?

2) explain to me how it came about

3) then explain to me where this stuff or whatver happened came from

4) if it caim from a simpler form of something, explain to me where that came from.

Ive heard there is this expansion or explosion where time matte and energy shoot out. Where did this come from? Where did the dust, rocks, or anything come from. Where did any of the known elements come from?

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Even atheists admit that no one has any clue.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

I rape back (300+) (put 300+ in your comment)

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand.gfx View Post
    Even atheists admit that no one has any clue.
    lets hope thats what all the answers will be. Then ill continue my arguement. All i want is those questions answered, or an attempt. Im asking, but not seriously asking.

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RelentlessChaos View Post

"im not gonna bother, this is so easy....you obviously have no understanding of the big bang, nor evolution"

Questions:

4) if it caim from a simpler form of something, explain to me where that came from.

Ive heard there is this expansion or explosion where time matte and energy shoot out. Where did this come from? Where did the dust, rocks, or anything come from. Where did any of the known elements come from?
    Matter has ALWAYS EXISTED. ALWAYS. Every particle you see in front of you today has always existed. It wasn't the same form but it's always been "around".

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Arbex View Post
    Matter has ALWAYS EXISTED. ALWAYS. Every particle you see in front of you today has always existed. It wasn't the same form but it's always been "around".
    Huh, might wanna tell that to the scientists that say that matter has a beginning.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

so matter is eternal? How is that possible? Thats the only thing you can say....because matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. PERIOD

this isnt a law after matter and energy were brought about, tis a law thats always existed.

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Huh, might wanna tell that to the scientists that say that matter has a beginning.
    The Big Bang is the beginning of time not matter.

so matter is eternal? How is that possible? Thats the only thing you can say....because matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. PERIOD

this isnt a law after matter and energy were brought about, tis a law thats always existed.
    Well, I think it's more or less "scientists cannot figure out how to create or destroy matter", AFAIK nearly all of them accept that matter has a beginning at some point.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Questions:

It's not "so easy", but I still wont bother. question 1 is all but rhetorical, which makes question 2 pointless, as you can simply go and wiki "big bang theory" or go to any reputable site and learn the big bang theory yourself.

Question number 3 is the same as number 2.

I dont understand quesion 4, probably because you don't either.

FYI, its "came" not "caim".
    Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

I'm guessing you believe in a magical being?

Do you?

Answer my question and I shall ask YOU a simple question as well.

The Big Bang is the beginning of time not matter.
    When did I say anything about the big bang? How exactly does time "not" exist? What year was it before time? (lulz)
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

When did I say anything about the big bang? How exactly does time "not" exist? What year was it before time? (lulz)

Exactly one of the reasons why I don't debate with Creationists. Major primitive thinking and ignorance.

Originally Posted by SurfOnSilver View Post
    It's not "so easy", but I still wont bother. question 1 is all but rhetorical, which makes question 2 pointless, as you can simply go and wiki "big bang theory" or go to any reputable site and learn the big bang theory yourself.

Question number 3 is the same as number 2.

I dont understand quesion 4, probably because you don't either.

FYI, its "came" not "caim".

i glanced at wiki and didnt see anything. this was another site...vvv

"About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang. At the point of this event all of the matter and energy of space was contained at one point. What exisisted prior to this event is completely unknown and is a matter of pure speculation."

So you dont know where this matter came from? So it mussed have all existed for eternity? hmmm

I'm guessing you believe in a magical being?

Do you?

Answer my question and I shall ask YOU a simple question as well.
    yes i do believe in God

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

you know that isn't some universal law, it might apply of earth but that's all.

there may very well be parts of the universe where matter can be destroyed totally.

Exactly one of the reasons why I don't debate with Creationists. Major primitive thinking and ignorance.
    You're crazy if you don't think I've been over this stuff before. Explain yourself before spouting insults and copping out.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by timbo81 View Post
    you know that isn't some universal law, it might apply of earth but that's all.

there may very well be parts of the universe where matter can be destroyed totally.
    you think that? how would it be different anywhere else?

all other planets and stars are prolly the same. Made out of rock, gas and what not. How would the laws be different?

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe matter/energy has always existed, it never "began". The universe in its current form started from some sort of event that sent matter out in all directions.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i glanced at wiki and didnt see anything. this was another site...vvv

"About 15 billion years ago a tremendous explosion started the expansion of the universe. This explosion is known as the Big Bang. At the point of this event all of the matter and energy of space was contained at one point. What exisisted prior to this event is completely unknown and is a matter of pure speculation."

So you dont know where this matter came from? So it mussed have all existed for eternity? hmmm

yes i do believe in God
    If you choose to read simplistic explanations which try to sum up the big bang theory in one sentence, then I'm not suprised you havn't fully grasped it. It's a pretty important theory, try doing some research and learning about it properly. Also, try and learn about the evidence to support it, so you know it's not just been dreamt up somewhere.

By the way, it wasn't an explosion, it was a rapid expansion. "the big bang" was actually a term coined by a man trying to discredit the theory, so it is slightly misleading in that respect. Imagine, instead of a bomb, more like a balloon being blown up very quickly.
    Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So it mussed have all existed for eternity? hmmm
    I'll amuse myself a little bit.

In the absence of the concept of 'time', the phrase 'existed for all eternity' is meaningless, since that phrase is itself contingent on the concept of time. So, it's utterly meaningless to posit an amount of time that the singularity existed.

yes i do believe in God
    Okay, buddy:

So this is what you believe in -

You believe a very intelligent being just appeared and ****ted everything.

SOUNDS LIKE A ****ING AWESOME THEORY TO ME!

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I believe matter/energy has always existed, it never "began". The universe in its current form started from some sort of event that sent matter out in all directions.
    so for clarification...."matter and energy have always existed, THEN something happens to make them expland and form the known universe?"

AND NOT,

"Something happened that sent matter and energy to form the known universe?"

because from what i remember it was always the latter of those.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lets see here:

Matter came from nothing

vs.

A supernatural being created matter from nothing.

hmmmmmm

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so for clarification...."matter and energy have always existed, THEN something happens to make them expland and form the known universe?"

AND NOT,

"Something happened that sent matter and energy to form the known universe?"

because from what i remember it was always the latter of those.
    I believe the former. I don't buy that a microscopic dot was floating in a sea of nothingness and that tiny dot contained everything in the universe. GTFOH.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The difference between atheists and creationists is quite simple. One believes a supreme being has always existed, while the other believes matter/energy has always existed.

lol@ all the atheists who think people who believe in God are delusional
    -You are only as strong as your weakest link-

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Lets see here:

Matter came from nothing

vs.

A supernatural being created matter from nothing.

hmmmmmm
    The first option is impossible, the second option is possible.

Hmmmmm....
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Okay, buddy:

So this is what you believe in -

You believe a very intelligent being just appeared and ****ted everything.

SOUNDS LIKE A ****ING AWESOME THEORY TO ME!
    No, he believes that a very intelligent being has always existed - if matter (in whatever form, even in other dimensions) has a beginning, then it must have been created by a non-material agent.
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Originally Posted by jlick View Post
    The difference between atheists and creationists is quite simple. One believes a supreme being has always existed, while the other believes matter/energy has always existed.

They are delusional because they think intelligence came before evolution.

Originally Posted by SurfOnSilver View Post
    If you choose to read simplistic explanations which try to sum up the big bang theory in one sentence, then I'm not suprised you havn't fully grasped it. It's a pretty important theory, try doing some research and learning about it properly. Also, try and learn about the evidence to support it, so you know it's not just been dreamt up somewhere.

By the way, it wasn't an explosion, it was a rapid expansion. "the big bang" was actually a term coined by a man trying to discredit the theory, so it is slightly misleading in that respect. Imagine, instead of a bomb, more like a balloon being blown up very quickly.
    yes.....i have been planning on learning about it. But the "details" will further explain this "simplistic" looks i have taken, right?
    I dont need to know all the details after this happened. I understand it was a rapid expansion.

However, recently i started hearing(maybe i just missed everyhting else) that the matter has always existed. Seems like a big claim for atheists/scientists to make. Thats a lot of research and what not to understand. But all im saying, that is fact, is that matter nor energy can be created. So, there could not have been this one tiny spot where matter and energy rapidly expanded forming the known universe. Otherwise that law is bogus.

Originally Posted by jlick View Post

Heres the fatal flaw with your argument. We can view the universe, it is 100% fact that it exists. So assuming it always existed is not the same as assuming an unobservable, unproven entity has always existed.

Heres the fatal flaw with your argument. We can view the universe, it is 100% fact that it exists. So assuming it always existed is not the same as assuming an unobservable, unproven entity has always existed.
    x2.

I'd rep you if I could. lol