Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JessFM View Post
    of course! I always sip on 2 scoops during my fasted cardio- is this enough? (and should I drink some extra maybe 15min beforehand?)
    My Xtend amounts and times are in the "Today's Supplements" section of the log.

You guys are making me hungry.... I can't wait to have that shake again tonight. I think that'll be my motivation if I ever have a hard time getting myself to the gym

Thanks! I figure this is the best way to get some quality feedback from everyone, and see fast results. And this log is a great way to add some accountability into my goal!!!
    I would mix 2-3 scoops up and drink some right before starting the cardio and the rest during.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChokeOnStrength View Post
    Your entries are so well organized. With organization such as this, it should be far easier to stick to a plan. Stay motivated, I see great things in the future for ya.
    Yeah, x2. And I thought I was organized!

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    I have to agree with you when it comes to Dereks post workout meal. When I was on the lean mass diet I ate it all the time, its great. Awesome workout as well, keep pushin'!
    Didn't he used to freeze this for a few minutes and eat it in chunks? I recall him saying that it's like a Crunch Bar...!

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ================================================== ==========================

Today's Exercise

Cardio

30 minutes of A.M. fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 2 scoops of Xtend)

3.6 miles

HR max: 155 (79%)
    HR avg: 142 (72%)

Lifting

Lower Body:

Squats: (10x65)(10x65)(11x65) <-- need to bump up the weight next time
    Seated Calf Raise: (15x50)(10x100)(12x100) <--try to focus on form next time... really using my calves instead of momentum. Maybe less weight to get it right

Stiff Leg Deadlift: (12x70)(12x70)(12x70) <--I probably could've bumped it up after the first, but I'm a little scared of these- don't want to hurt my back. Next time, I'll try 80
    Standing Calf Raise: (12x100)(15x85)(15x85) <--Again on the form- should try to focus more on the calves

Abductor: (12x30)(11x40)(10x145)
    Adductor: (12x30)(9x140)(10x140)

DB Lunges: (did walking lunges) (10 each leg x20)(10 each leg x20)(10 each leg x20)

Today's Nutrition

Meal 1
    8 egg whites
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    4 tsp. almond butter
    Total: 4 protein, 2 carbs (starch), 2 fats

Meal 2
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    6.5 oz. grapefruit (peeled)
    broccoli
    Total: 4 protein, 1 carb (fruit), 2 fats

Meal 3
    8 oz. fat free cottage cheese
    92g apple
    8.6g raw almonds
    9.0g raw sunflower seeds
    Brussels sprouts

Meal 4
    4oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. peanut butter
    92g apple
    a bowl of broccoli, asparagus, Brussels sprouts

Meal 5
    Beast's post-workout shake:
    1/2 scoop (15g) ON 100% Whey (Double Chocolate)
    1/2 scoop (15g) ON 100% Casein (Creamy Vanilla)
    8 oz. skim milk
    40g oats
    15.8g honey
    4 tsp. peanut butter
    Total: 4 protein,4 carbs (starch), 2 fat

Today's Supplements

5 Omega Complex (1 with each meal)
    1 GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Multi

2 scoops grape Xtend during A.M. fasted cardio

2 scoops grape Xtend + 2 scoops lemonade Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting
    3 scoops apple Xtend during lifting

ON 100% Whey (Double Chocolate) + ON 100% Casein (Creamy Vanilla) in post-workout shake

Today's Hydration

~162oz. (a little over 1 gallon)

Got my Vasocharge and 2 new tubs of Xtend in today. I've always gone with the grape Xtend, but this time I bought some apple and watermelon. (loved the old grape flavor; not too crazy about the new grape).
    Tried the apple tonight and it's my new favorite. Tomorrow morning, I'll be drinking the watermelon.

Tomorrow at work, I have to sit through a training class all morning (8:30-12:00)- that's a long stretch to go without a meal, so I'll be mixing up some Xtend to take with me.

My workout was sort of a learning session- trying to get the weight right and keep good form. A little disappointing, because I wish I had gotten the weights right on the first sets- but there's always next week. The walking lunges were a great way to end the night- My legs really felt it. In the end, I feel like I got a good leg workout- but it could've been better... WILL be better.

I've been so excited and motivated to go to the gym these past few months- it's really amazing to reflect on how far I've come. The long stretch of time when I told myself that I was "recovered" from my anorexia- I realize now that I was only fooling myself. I was still restricting so much, had no energy, was always grumpy. I wonder how my boyfriend put up with it for so long. Now that I've found bodybuilding and I'm eating right and seeing great results, I actually love my body- and it feels great. It's a HUGE help having help from Team Scivation- having a structured plan and getting constant feedback is amazing. I can't wait to see where this takes me Good things ahead.... No- GREAT things ahead!!

(I think I'm on a high from that Meal 5 )

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    new favorite Xtend flavor.... watermelon

Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new favorite Xtend flavor.... watermelon
    That's what I got, it's sooo goood! I got apple on the way, thought I would spice things up alittle.

Keep on rockin!
    "I feel like your eye balling me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye balling me."

Originally Posted by Diesel31 View Post
    That's what I got, it's sooo goood! I got apple on the way, thought I would spice some things up alittle.
    I tried the apple for the first time last night- it was good- like an apple jolly rancher. And it looked really cool- the color reminded me of that Ghostbuters "slime" Hi-C drink that I used to love when I was a kid

... but watermelon blows them all away so far!!

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz

I've been so excited and motivated to go to the gym these past few months- it's really amazing to reflect on how far I've come. The long stretch of time when I told myself that I was "recovered" from my anorexia- I realize now that I was only fooling myself. I was still restricting so much, had no energy, was always grumpy. I wonder how my boyfriend put up with it for so long. Now that I've found bodybuilding and I'm eating right and seeing great results, I actually love my body- and it feels great. It's a HUGE help having help from Team Scivation- having a structured plan and getting constant feedback is amazing. I can't wait to see where this takes me Good things ahead.... No- GREAT things ahead!!

You have a large supprt group behind you Jess. Everyone here wants to see you do your best. And I agree, there are GREAT things ahead for you!

Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed you eat cottage cheese, here is one of my favorite snacks.
    Mix cottage cheese with some oats (ground up in blender) and add almonds and cinamon and splenda and throw it in the freezer for a little while. Tastes awesome!
    "I feel like your eye balling me dog. I don't like punk bitches eye balling me."

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    You have a large supprt group behind you Jess. Everyone here wants to see you do your best. And I agree, there are GREAT things ahead for you!
    aww- I feel all warm and fuzzy

In all seriousness, I'm so happy that I found Team Scivation... I feel like it?s a big family- everyone is so supportive and helpful. And I just KNOW that I?m going to see great results... With the knowledge, the nutrition, and the supplements you guys offer- combined with my desire to reach my goal- I can't go wrong.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

We are here for you, for whatever you might need. The lines are always open.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aww- I feel all warm and fuzzy

In all seriousness, I'm so happy that I found Team Scivation... I feel like it?s a big family- everyone is so supportive and helpful. And I just KNOW that I?m going to see great results... With the knowledge, the nutrition, and the supplements you guys offer- combined with my desire to reach my goal- I can't go wrong.
    More and more people are finiding this out everyday. Scivation is top notch and the guys and gals in this forum are one of a kind!

I noticed you eat cottage cheese, here is one of my favorite snacks.
    Mix cottage cheese with some oats (ground up in blender) and add almonds and cinamon and splenda and throw it in the freezer for a little while. Tastes awesome!
    I definitely have to try that!!!

Today's Exercise

Cardio

HIIT (sipping 3 scoops of watermelon Xtend)
    15 seconds of all out, 45 seconds of recovery... repeated 15 times
    followed by 15 minutes of light intensity cardio

HR max: 165 (84%)
    HR avg: 144 (73%)

Today's Nutrition

Meal 1
    8 egg whites
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    4 tsp. almond butter

Meal 2
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    3.5 oz. orange (peeled)
    broccoli

Meal 3
    92g apple
    8.6g raw almonds
    9.0g raw sunflower seeds

Meal 4
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. peanut butter
    184g fresh strawberries
    broccoli
    asparagus

Meal 5
    184g fresh strawberries
    18g raw sunflower seeds

Today's Supplements
    5 Omega Complex (1 with each meal)

3 scoops watermelon Xtend during A.M. HIIT
    2 scoops grape Xtend during a breakless 4-hour meeting at work (ugh!)

Today's Hydration
    ~140 oz.

I loved doing the HIIT this morning- it made my workout so much more fun and interesting. I couldn't quite get into the 85-90% HR range I was looking for, but I did that that burning feeling in my lungs (I read somewhere that you should get that during HIIT). Do you think I should try increasing my "all out" period and decreasing my recovery period? Maybe on for 20 seconds and recover for 40?

I can't get away from that chicken & peanut butter combo- it's wayyyy too good. But tonight I bought some reduced fat mayo (one of the "free" foods)... so I'm thinking I may make an old-fashioned tuna sandwich one of these days, on a Joseph's low carb/high protein lavash:
    Joseph's Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread

Ingredients: Water, wheat, gluten, corn starch, flax, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, oat bran, isolated soy protein, soy flour, soy oil, sesame flour, salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, calcium propionate (a preservative), fumeric acid, potassium sorbate, monodiglycerides, sucralose, sodium metabisulfite, yeast.

In 1 lavash, there is 4g fat, 14 carbs, 10g protein.

Thoughts on how I should count this towards my macros- or if I should even bother with it???

My glutes and hams are sore from yesterday's workout. Love that soreness Can't wait for tomorrow's workout (and tomorrow's Meal 5)

This probably isn't a fun question for the guys- but is there anything extra (a supplement) that women can take during the start of their monthly cycle to curb hunger and fatigue a bit more?

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    This probably isn't a fun question for the guys- but is there anything extra (a supplement) that women can take during the start of their monthly cycle to curb hunger and fatigue a bit more?
    Fibre...?

Just a thought. I think you probably get a high amount already though. But maybe a super fibre supp that would keep the food in your stomach longer. Also it would aid in fatigue I think due to you using more of the food before it's digested. I may be wrong though, I'll let the big shots chime in.
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just stepped in here and saw you were a girl! COOL!!!

I didn't see what your goals are...May I ask?

Feel free to ask me any questions (I'm the "token chick" of the group, lol).

Regarding the fullness question, I would take some hoodia. I've used it and IT WORKS. More importantly, just try not to focus on the hunger. Find something to occupy your time. ORRR.....DRINK XTEND!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [indent] Can't wait for tomorrow's workout
    You know you're in the ZONE when you can't wait to hit the gym! I'm finally there again myself!

You're doing fantastic...looking forward to reading more of your progress and getting to that figure comp stage!

A favorite recipe of mine that you could use for Meal 3:

-Peel your apples and cut them up, sprinkle with Splenda & Cinnamon & a few drops of water
    -Nuke in the microwave for a couple of minutes until apples are soft and tender

-Take cottage cheese and blend in a blender with some splenda until the consistency of cool whip

-Top your cooked apples with the cottage cheese blend and top with your nuts and seeds

Yummy! It tastes a bit like apple pie with whipped cream...even my picky son loves this!

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    I just stepped in here and saw you were a girl! COOL!!!

I didn't see what your goals are...May I ask?

Feel free to ask me any questions (I'm the "token chick" of the group, lol).

Regarding the fullness question, I would take some hoodia. I've used it and IT WORKS. More importantly, just try not to focus on the hunger. Find something to occupy your time. ORRR.....DRINK XTEND!
    My goals are to gain muscle, yet retain femininity- I'd like to eventually compete in figure. My father and his twin were both competitive bodybuilders, and they both still train, so I think it would be awesome to carry on the tradition! I've recently gotten back in touch with my dad after many years and he's so proud of what I'm doing- makes me feel good!!

I've clicked through your log and you're quite the inspiration!! I, too, went through a long period of doing very bad things to my body (anorexia), so I love meeting other who have conquered their own body issues.

I may look into the hoodia... although the Xtend idea is genious! I can't believe I didn't consider that. I took some with me yesterday to a longgggg work meeting and it worked wonders- I may just mix up a huge batch of it each day to drink as needed.

Originally Posted by KDStrong View Post
    You know you're in the ZONE when you can't wait to hit the gym! I'm finally there again myself!

You're doing fantastic...looking forward to reading more of your progress and getting to that figure comp stage!

A favorite recipe of mine that you could use for Meal 3:

-Peel your apples and cut them up, sprinkle with Splenda & Cinnamon & a few drops of water
    -Nuke in the microwave for a couple of minutes until apples are soft and tender

-Take cottage cheese and blend in a blender with some splenda until the consistency of cool whip

-Top your cooked apples with the cottage cheese blend and top with your nuts and seeds

Yummy! It tastes a bit like apple pie with whipped cream...even my picky son loves this!
    Thanks for following my progress! Having accountability is a great motivator for me.

That recipe sounds great! I'm so addicted to the chicken+PB that I haven't really started experimenting with many other things.... but I need to try that!

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My goals are to gain muscle, yet retain femininity- I'd like to eventually compete in figure. My father and his twin were both competitive bodybuilders, and they both still train, so I think it would be awesome to carry on the tradition! I've recently gotten back in touch with my dad after many years and he's so proud of what I'm doing- makes me feel good!!

I've clicked through your log and you're quite the inspiration!! I, too, went through a long period of doing very bad things to my body (anorexia), so I love meeting other who have conquered their own body issues.

I may look into the hoodia... although the Xtend idea is genious! I can't believe I didn't consider that. I took some with me yesterday to a longgggg work meeting and it worked wonders- I may just mix up a huge batch of it each day to drink as needed.
    I put 5 scoops of Xtend in 2L and it usually lasts me the day.

Another good diet friendly recipe:

2 scoops chocolate whey
    1.5 cups water

Microwave for 2 min = BROWNIE!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

I loved doing the HIIT this morning- it made my workout so much more fun and interesting. I couldn't quite get into the 85-90% HR range I was looking for, but I did that that burning feeling in my lungs (I read somewhere that you should get that during HIIT). Do you think I should try increasing my "all out" period and decreasing my recovery period? Maybe on for 20 seconds and recover for 40?

Joseph's Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread

Ingredients: Water, wheat, gluten, corn starch, flax, oat fiber, whole wheat flour, oat bran, isolated soy protein, soy flour, soy oil, sesame flour, salt, sodium acid pyrophosphate, dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, calcium propionate (a preservative), fumeric acid, potassium sorbate, monodiglycerides, sucralose, sodium metabisulfite, yeast.

In 1 lavash, there is 4g fat, 14 carbs, 10g protein.

Thoughts on how I should count this towards my macros- or if I should even bother with it???

HIIT- You can most definitely try out the 20:40 work:rest intervals.

Count 1 Lavash as 1 fat, 1 carb, and 1.5 protein. So if you eat 2 slices it would be 2 fat, 2 carbs, and 3 protein

Count 1 Lavash as 1 fat, 1 carb, and 1.5 protein. So if you eat 2 slices it would be 2 fat, 2 carbs, and 3 protein
    Ugh- that's terrible!!!! There's no way I'm wasting 2 fats and 3 protein on a stupid wrap!!

Ugh- that's terrible!!!! There's no way I'm wasting 2 fats and 3 protein on a stupid wrap!!
    LOL! Yeah that just takes up space from chicken+PB

LOL! Yeah that just takes up space from chicken+PB
    Hushhhhhhh!! You're making me hungry! Where's my damn Xtend?!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had to wait almost 3 weeks for my first tub of Xtend to arrive! Damn customs! It was SOOOOOOO worth it though! I can't live without it now!!

Jess + Xtend = PULL UPS BABY!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Today's Exercise

Cardio

30 minutes of A.M. fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 3 scoops of watermelon Xtend)

3.5 miles

HR max: 152 (77%)
    HR avg: 138 (70%)

Lifting

Upper Body

Incline DB Press: (10x22.5)(8x25)(10x25)
    V-Bar Cable Row: (10x50)(8x60)(9x60)

DB Side Lateral: (10x10)(10x10)(10x10)
    V-Bar Lateral Pulldown: (10x55)(9x60)(9x60)

Reverse Grip Pressdown: (14x30)(10x40)(10x45)
    Reverse Cable Curl: (10x25)(10x30)(10x30)

Back Extension: (10x25)(12x20)(15x20)
    Torso Twist: (15x60)(10x65)(15x65)

Today's Nutrition

Meal 1
    8 egg whites
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    4 tsp. almond butter

Meal 2
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    184g grapefruit (peeled)
    spinach & romaine lettuce w/ balsamic vinegar

Meal 3
    184g fresh strawberries
    18g raw sunflower seeds

Meal 4
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    92g apple
    broccoli & asparagus

Meal 5
    8 oz. skim milk
    40g oats
    15.8g honey
    4 tsp. peanut butter

Today's Supplements
    6 Omega Complex

3 scoops watermelon Xtend during A.M. fasted cardio
    2 scoops watermelon Xtend throughout the day
    2 scoops grape Xtend + 1 serving Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting
    2 scoops apple Xtend during lifting

ON 100% Whey (Double Chocolate) + ON 100% Casein (Creamy Vanilla) in post-workout shake

Today's Hydration
    ~134oz.

I had a great lifting session tonight... I felt like it was definitely a quality workout. After drinking my Xtend/Vasocharge, I was SO ready to go- I don't know if it was because of the Vasocharge or just my general excitement to get to the gym. I loved watching my muslces in the mirror tonight- especially during my DB side laterals... my muscles are looking really good- I like where this is going

... I promise, one of these days I'll try something other than my PB+C (peanut butter and chicken)!!

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Women with muscles is a very good thing.

Try grilled tilapia and PB. It's awesome.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Today's Exercise

Cardio

30 minutes of A.M. fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 2 scoops of watermelon Xtend)

3.5 miles

HR max: 150 (76%)
    HR avg: 126 (64%) <-although this is off because it takes into account my 10 minutes of post-cardio stretching

Lifting

Lower Body:

Leg Press: (10x90)(10x110)(7x140)
    Lying Leg Curl: (10x45)(10x55)(8x65)

Leg Extension: (12x60)(10x75)(10x75)
    Seated Leg Curl: (12x65)(10x80)(12x80)

Adductor: (10x150)(9x150)(8x150)
    Abductor: (10x145)(10x145)(10x145)

DB Lunges: (walking lunges) (10 strides each leg x20)(12 strides each leg x20)(12 strides each leg x20)

Today's Nutrition

Meal 1
    8 egg whites
    2 slices Ezekiel bread
    4 tsp. almond butter

Meal 2
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    99g orange (peeled)
    broccoli

Meal 3
    184g fresh strawberries
    18g raw sunflower seeds
    broccoli

Meal 4
    4 oz. chicken breast
    4 tsp. almond butter
    92g apple
    broccoli

Meal 5
    8 oz. skim milk
    40g oats
    15.8g honey
    4 tsp. peanut butter

Today's Supplements
    6 Omega Complex

2 scoops watermelon Xtend during A.M. fasted cardio

2 scoops grape Xtend + 1 serving Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting
    2 scoops apple Xtend during lifting

Today's Hydration
    ~150oz.

My legs are shot and I love it

Tomorrow morning is HIIT- going to try for 20 seconds on and 40 seconds recovery to break into that 85-90% zone.

Tried to get my boyfriend to drink Xtend tonight- he wasn't able to man-up..... I started him off with 1 scoop in 20oz. and he thought it was okay- so for the next 20oz, I snuck in 2 scoops.... that was his breaking point- looks like he'll be sticking with water only. Guess he'll just have to be jealous of my gains

way 2 crush it jess! aren't lunges one of the most grueling exercises!

way 2 crush it jess! aren't lunges one of the most grueling exercises!
    Yes!! I had some major DOMS in my hams and and glutes after Tuesday's lunges.
    They're a perfect way to end a leg workout- they tire me out. Next week, I'm going to up the dumbbells

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes!! I had some major DOMS in my hams and and glutes after Tuesday's lunges.
    They're a perfect way to end a leg workout- they tire me out. Next week, I'm going to up the dumbbells
    YES!

Rock out the lunges and your legs will make progress. Lunges are the most compound exercise and exhausting IMO.

They bring out the bun shape!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    YES!

Rock out the lunges and your legs will make progress. Lunges are the most compound exercise and exhausting IMO.

They bring out the bun shape!
    bring onnnnnn the buns!!!!! hell yes!

so happy right now- i have that "runner's high" going on right now after my A.M.
    HIIT. The DOMS is strong with me today but I persevered and dominated that elliptical.

I LOVE Saturday morning workouts- they make me feel so damn accomplished! It's going to be a gooooooood day