Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JessFM View Post

I made a few changes to today's workout....

(1) Instead of flat DB presses, I did a barbell press. I liked it WAY more than the DBs... I felt it more in my chest. I think I'll be switching this up every week or 2 weeks, rotating it with the DBs.

(2) I find that the incline crunches hurt my back as I sit up... My back arches too much and I struggle to keep it straight. So I finished up with 2 sets of full sit-ups. I'm really excited that I can do these because when I started this plan 7 or 8 weeks ago, I couldn't even do ONE!

GREAT workout... I have some DOMS going on today
    Good idea to make the changes with the DB Presses. Variation is always a good thing. Just don't neglect to go back to the dumbells, which demand more muscle fiber recruitment for stabilization!

Incline crunches were hurting my back, too. Then I started doing them without going down nearly as far as I used to - I mean, barely at all - and in the position in which my chest is furthest from my knees, I do a 2-3 second hold (back always remaining slightly curled) and then go up again. So basically, I never really completely "unfold" onto the bench. Much easier on the back!

When you say you did 'two sets of full sit-ups', are you referring to the classic on-the-floor style?

vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I could just live in the gym all day long, I'd be fine.... I always LOVE by body when I'm lifting and watching my muscles work!
    I second that!!!!

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vhart07 View Post
    Good idea to make the changes with the DB Presses. Variation is always a good thing. Just don't neglect to go back to the dumbells, which demand more muscle fiber recruitment for stabilization!

Incline crunches were hurting my back, too. Then I started doing them without going down nearly as far as I used to - I mean, barely at all - and in the position in which my chest is furthest from my knees, I do a 2-3 second hold (back always remaining slightly curled) and then go up again. So basically, I never really completely "unfold" onto the bench. Much easier on the back!

When you say you did 'two sets of full sit-ups', are you referring to the classic on-the-floor style?
    I was doing my incline crunches like that too, but felt like I was cheating too much... so I decided to throw the full situps in for a change. I'll switch up the inclines and the full situps, just like i'll be switching up the DB and Barbell benches
    (by full situps, I mean that I was on the floor, completely flat, arms straight overhead, and i sat up and touched my toes and then went back down... so it was a situp and a stretch all in one )
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106528341

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GREAT workout... I have some DOMS going on today
    You know it was a good workout when your DELAYEDonset muscle soreness doesn't even bother to delay itself, lol...WELL DONE JESS!

Edit: I'm officially caught up on ALL epidodes of MD No Bull...whew! That's a lotta cardio, lol!

Now I just gotta finish: IWOL, The Fit cast, Skip La cour and MD TV - I think I may have to turn into a cardio bunny
    Last edited by jaim91; 05-08-2008 at 05:36 AM.
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessFM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wednesday's Exercise

Cardio

40 minutes of A.M. fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend)

Lifting

Lower Body:

Squats: (10x85)(10x85)(10x95)
    Seated Calf Raise: (10x110)(10x110)(10x110)

Stiff Leg Deadlift: (10x95)(10x105)(10x100) <-accidental PR with the 105... thought i was lifting 100
    Calf Raise on Hack Squat Machine: (10/10/10x70)(10/10/10x70)(10/10/10x70) <-(regular/inner/outer toe position)

Abductor: (10x175)(10x175)[(10x175)(10x130)]
    Adductor: (10x170)(10x170)[(10x170)(10x140)]

DB Walking Lunges: (11 strides each leg x 27.5)(12x27.5)(12x27.5)

Wednesday's Nutrition

100% on-point

Meal 1
    Total: 4 protein, 2 carbs (starch), 2 fats

Meal 2-3
    Total: 4 protein, 1 carb (fruit), 2 fats

Meal 4
    Total: 4 protein, 2 carb (1 fruit, 1 starch), 2 fats

Meal 5
    (PWO shake)
    Total: 4 protein,4 carbs (starch), 2 fat

Wednesday's Supplements
    3 NOW Ultra Omega-3 fish oils
    3 Primaforce Max CLA
    2 GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Multi

3 scoops lemonade Xtend during A.M. fasted cardio

3 scoops orange Xtend throughout the day

3 scoops watermelon Xtend + 1 serving Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting
    3 scoops grape Xtend during lifting

ON 100% Whey (Double Chocolate) + ON 100% Casein (Creamy Vanilla) in post-workout shake

Wednesday's Hydration
    ~1.5 gallons

================================================== ==========================

My glutes and inner thighs are sore today

But my lower back also hurts a bit (not in the good DOMS way)... I may need to take it a little easier next week. Hopefully it'll go away!
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ACCIDENTAL PR!! That's CLASSIC!!!!

See? You're WAY MORE stronger than you think you are!!!

Nice work as ALWAYS, Jess!

Whenever I take time off from exercising, my core is probably the FIRST to go. I've always had a weak lower back so ab exercises ALWAYS hurt. I always thought it was a "bad" back and then an aerobics instructor years ago said, "Hun...it's not a bad back...it's a *weak* back". So much for THAT excuse!

So he suggested I start strengthening my lower back by doing those "Superman" poses on the floor. Lie face down, arms extended and then lift your arms and legs simultaneously and hold as long as you can. Do about 3 sets of 10. I also would do the lower back machine. Within a matter of just a few weeks, those ab exercises didn't hurt AT ALL.

Same this time around...my ab exercises were killing my back again in January and then I started doing hyperextensions - just once a week - 3 sets of 10 - started with a 10 lb weight and now I'm doing them with a 25 lb plate. My core has definitely gotten stronger again...those incline crunches are a breeze now and I'm even doing full sit-ups on the incline bench. No back issues whatsoever.

Originally Posted by KDStrong View Post
    ACCIDENTAL PR!! That's CLASSIC!!!!

See? You're WAY MORE stronger than you think you are!!!

Nice work as ALWAYS, Jess!

Whenever I take time off from exercising, my core is probably the FIRST to go. I've always had a weak lower back so ab exercises ALWAYS hurt. I always thought it was a "bad" back and then an aerobics instructor years ago said, "Hun...it's not a bad back...it's a *weak* back". So much for THAT excuse!

So he suggested I start strengthening my lower back by doing those "Superman" poses on the floor. Lie face down, arms extended and then lift your arms and legs simultaneously and hold as long as you can. Do about 3 sets of 10. I also would do the lower back machine. Within a matter of just a few weeks, those ab exercises didn't hurt AT ALL.

Same this time around...my ab exercises were killing my back again in January and then I started doing hyperextensions - just once a week - 3 sets of 10 - started with a 10 lb weight and now I'm doing them with a 25 lb plate. My core has definitely gotten stronger again...those incline crunches are a breeze now and I'm even doing full sit-ups on the incline bench. No back issues whatsoever.
    I do weighted back extensions on Thursdays.... 3 sets holding 25lbs.... Guess I just need to be patient with the core and maybe incorporate another ab day
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

I'll switch up the inclines and the full situps, just like i'll be switching up the DB and Barbell benches
    Yay for variation!

(by full situps, I mean that I was on the floor, completely flat, arms straight overhead, and i sat up and touched my toes and then went back down... so it was a situp and a stretch all in one )
    Oh my word, those 'real sit-ups' are tough. Props to you for getting 'em done. Ughhh! Every once in a blue moon when Graeme and I workout together I get on the incline bench and he throws a medicine ball over my head (either to the right, left or middle), but it's always so that I have to stretch for the ball. It's tough but fun. When you feel your back is stronger, you should give 'em a whirl!

Stiff Leg Deadlift: (10x95)(10x105)(10x100) <-accidental PR with the 105... thought i was lifting 100
    Ha ha, now that's cool! When I load the bars I miscount all the time (didn't get my Daddy's calves nor his math skills), but the overage in weight always results in me under a bar that won't move!!!!

Ha ha, now that's cool! When I load the bars I miscount all the time (didn't get my Daddy's calves nor his math skills), but the overage in weight always results in me under a bar that won't move!!!!
    Well the embarrassing part for me is that I graduated college with a MATH DEGREE!!!
    (I still suck at mental math!)
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    You know it was a good workout when your DELAYEDonset muscle soreness doesn't even bother to delay itself, lol...WELL DONE JESS!

Edit: I'm officially caught up on ALL epidodes of MD No Bull...whew! That's a lotta cardio, lol!

Now I just gotta finish: IWOL, The Fit cast, Skip La cour and MD TV - I think I may have to turn into a cardio bunny
    Jump bumping this; don't know if you saw it or not..

Your dumbell lunges are waaaaaaaay more than mine...holy wow! Well done!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

- Jillian Michaels -

Jump bumping this; don't know if you saw it or not..

Your dumbell lunges are waaaaaaaay more than mine...holy wow! Well done!
    I need to catch up on The Fit Cast, too! I wish I had more No Bull Radio to listen to, but I got so addicted to it that I listened to them at work, at my desk... I just couldn't wait until morning cardio!!!

The DB lunges are brutal.... I always contemplate grabbing the 25's instead, or even the 22.5's, but I just can't bring myself to go "backwards".
    Plus, I love that feeling of accomplishment after finishing the sets
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

Thursday's Exercise

Cardio

40 minutes of AM fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend)

Lifting

Upper Body

Incline DB Press: (10x27.5)(10x27.5)(10x27.5)
    V-Bar Cable Row: (10x65)(10x65)(10x65) <--these felt good... really focused on squeezing the muscles

DB Side Lateral: (10x12.5) [(6\10x12.5)(5x10)] [(10x12.5)(5x10)] <--PR!
    V-Bar Lat Pulldown: (10x65)(10x60)
    Neg V-Bar Pullup: (4xBW)

Reverse Grip Pressdown: (10x60)(10x60)[(10x60)(10x45)]
    Reverse Cable Curl: (10x35)(10x35)[(10x35)(10x20)]

Back Extension: (15x25)(15x25)(15x25)
    Torso Twist (on decline bench): (15 each size x 10lb ball)(15x10lb ball)(15x10lb ball)

Thursday's Nutrition

100% on point

Meal 1

Meal 2-3

Meal 4

Meal 5
    (PWO shake)

Thursday's Supplements
    3 NOW Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oils
    3 Primaforce CLA
    2 GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active Multis

3 scoops lemonade Xtend during AM fasted cardio
    2 scoops orange Xtend throughout the day
    2 scoops watermelon Xtend + 1 serving Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting

ON 100% Whey (Double Chocolate) + ON 100% Casein (Creamy Vanilla) in post-workout shake

Thursday's Hydration
    ~1.5 gallons

I'm not increasing much in my incline DB press. I think I know the culprit, though - submuscular implants.
    Looks like I'll be doing some research today on that.
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

I do Baby push ups! Leyendecker's Avatar
    Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leyendecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow awesome workout! I've been laggin on your thread!
    Scivation newbie!

My personal journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107546251

Hiit

Hey Jessica, how many times/week are you doing HIIT? I know you do it on Saturday mornings... any other times?

Hey Jessica, how many times/week are you doing HIIT? I know you do it on Saturday mornings... any other times?
    I do it Wednesdays and Saturdays. My weeks look like this:

Monday: AM cardio, PM upper body + abs
    Tuesday: AM cardio, PM lower body
    Wednesday: AM HIIT
    Thursday: AM cardio, PM upper body + core (lower back, obliques)
    Friday: AM cardio, PM lower body
    Saturday: AM HIIT + abs
    Sunday: rest!
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

DB Side Lateral: (10x12.5) [(6\10x12.5)(5x10)] [(10x12.5)(5x10)] <--PR!
    12.5-LB dumbells? Your gym rocks!

My gym certainly doesn't offer anything cool like that. Hell, at my gym, half the time I can't even find the 10-pounders! The place is a mess.... grrrr Graeme works at the same gym I belong to, but different location. He's a brat, and spends his days at a really nice, posh place... I, on the otherhand, get to workout in the ghetto! (Anything to save on gas money...) This morning I asked him if he wanted to join me at my gym tonight, and he was like, "At that mess? No thanks!" Ha, ha, my gym is a total dive!

I digress.

Your gym sounds nice. Is it a corporate gym connected to your office building? I dunno why, but for some reason I'm under that impression...

I'm not increasing much in my incline DB press. I think I know the culprit, though - submuscular implants.
    Looks like I'll be doing some research today on that.
    Keep me posted on your findings!

I do it Wednesdays and Saturdays. My weeks look like this:

Monday: AM cardio, PM upper body + abs
    Tuesday: AM cardio, PM lower body
    Wednesday: AM HIIT
    Thursday: AM cardio, PM upper body + core (lower back, obliques)
    Friday: AM cardio, PM lower body
    Saturday: AM HIIT + abs
    Sunday: rest!
    Oh I see! Nice plan. Lemme guess: You don't like your Sunday rests.

I don't know why, for some reason I am thinking it's torture for you to take one day off!!!!!! lol....

12.5-LB dumbells? Your gym rocks!

My gym certainly doesn't offer anything cool like that. Hell, at my gym, half the time I can't even find the 10-pounders! The place is a mess.... grrrr Graeme works at the same gym I belong to, but different location. He's a brat, and spends his days at a really nice, posh place... I, on the otherhand, get to workout in the ghetto! (Anything to save on gas money...) This morning I asked him if he wanted to join me at my gym tonight, and he was like, "At that mess? No thanks!" Ha, ha, my gym is a total dive!

I digress.

Your gym sounds nice. Is it a corporate gym connected to your office building? I dunno why, but for some reason I'm under that impression...

Keep me posted on your findings!

My work gym (the one I use in the A.M.) kinda sucks... it only has some basic circuit machines, 1 smith machine, 2 benches, and 1 set of DBs... and a bunch of cardio machines. So I only use it for my morning cardio - I'd never be able to do a full lifting session there.
    It's in my building, not separate or attached. Rumor has it that they're going to build a bigger, nicer one in a few years when they expand our "campus"

My P.M. gym is about a 20min drive from my house. It's good- they have tons of equipment, lots of DBs, lots of benches, etc, lots of cardio machines, etc. etc. It used to be a Gold's, so it's pretty well stocked.

.. and I'll let you know what I find out about the other thing!!
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

Oh I see! Nice plan. Lemme guess: You don't like your Sunday rests.

I don't know why, for some reason I am thinking it's torture for you to take one day off!!!!!! lol....
    haha... actually, I love the Sunday rests!! 6 days of getting up early for cardio SUCKS (Saturday isn't as early as the other days - 9 or 9:30am as opposed to 5:17am, but I normally like to sleep in until 11 if i can)

However, i DO try to do SOMETHING active on Sunday..... cleaning the house or taking a walk (shopping... walking the mall). So I guess maybe you're right in a way
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

Today's Exercise

Cardio

40 minutes of A.M. fasted cardio on the elliptical (sipping 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend)

Lifting

Lower Body:

Leg Press: (10x140)(10x180)(10x200) <--PR!
    Lying Leg Curl: (10x70)(9.5x75)(10x75) <--PR!

Leg Extension: (10x110)(10x110)(10x110)
    Seated Leg Curl: (10x95)(10x95)(9x100) <--PR!

Adductor: (10x175)(10x175)(10x175)
    Abductor: (10x170)(10x170)(10x175) <--PR!

DB Walking Lunges: (10 strides each leg x27.5)(11x27.5)(12x27.5)

Today's Nutrition

on-point (see meal 2)

Meal 1

Meal 2
    out to eat with co-workers
    sashimi bento box... miso soup, about 6oz. raw fish, a small salad, 1/2 a small orange, and 1 strawberry

Meal 3

Meal 4

Meal 5
    (PWO shake)

Today's Supplements
    3 NOW Ultra Omega 3 Fish Oils
    3 Primaforce Max CLA

3 scoops lemonade Xtend during A.M. fasted cardio

3 scoops orange Xtend throughout the day

2 scoops watermelon Xtend + 1 serving Vasocharge 15-30 min. pre-lifting

Today's Hydration
    ~1.5 gallons

================================================== ==========================[/QUOTE]

I busted out all sorts of PRs tonight!!!!! I was soooo nautious at the gym- I was really pushing myself - it felt so satisfying!
    ... except the leg press PR isn't official because I used a different machine- it wasn't the traditional sled leg press; it looked the same, but was on more of a hinge than a sled and was called "plate loaded squat press".... it felt easier on my knees.

went out to eat to a sushi place with my co-workers today, yet managed to keep it clean, and I don't think I'd consider it a cheat. It was more protein than called for, but I didn't have any rice or the fried tofu in the bento box- I got some veggies in the salad, some fats in the salmon sashimi, and a few carbs with the fruit. I hadn't had sashimi in soooooo long- it was delicious!

Tomorrow morning is HIIT. I just downloaded 311's greatest hits album to listen to while doing it

THE SOUP IS ON AT 10!!! (one of my favorite parts of a Friday night is sitting on the couch and watching it with my boyfriend while he rubs my head... I'm a home-body!)

Oh, and my boyfriend surprised me with a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage tonight... "just because"
    I can't wait to use it - I've been talking about getting one for awhile now!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night!
    Last edited by JessFM; 05-09-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

I need to catch up on The Fit Cast, too! I wish I had more No Bull Radio to listen to, but I got so addicted to it that I listened to them at work, at my desk... I just couldn't wait until morning cardio!!!

The DB lunges are brutal.... I always contemplate grabbing the 25's instead, or even the 22.5's, but I just can't bring myself to go "backwards".
    Plus, I love that feeling of accomplishment after finishing the sets
    You're a beast! lol!

And congrats on the leg day PRs!

Yay for hiit tomorrow (loooove hiit after leg day...mascochist )

- Jillian Michaels -

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice workout! looks like your the person to ask about the flavors of extend,
    looks like you have everyone question: I need to get another tub just had the watermelon (delicious) what's you recommendation???
    Oh! I tried sipping throughout the day great idea thanks.
    Enjoy your massage....
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

You're a beast! lol!

And congrats on the leg day PRs!

Yay for hiit tomorrow (loooove hiit after leg day...mascochist )
    My HIIT days always come after leg day - and it makes finishing HIIT sooooo much more satisfying!!!

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Nice workout! looks like your the person to ask about the flavors of extend,
    looks like you have everyone question: I need to get another tub just had the watermelon (delicious) what's you recommendation???
    Oh! I tried sipping throughout the day great idea thanks.
    Enjoy your massage....
    I bought the variety pack and my favorite flavor changes just about every day
    Right now, I really like the lemonade.
    The orange tastes a LOT like an orange creamsicle.
    The apple and watermelon are really good, but sometimes if I use too many scoops, I find them to be a little on the sweet side. They were both my favorites for a long time, so I think maybe I just need a little break from them.
    Grape, the traditional flavor, will always be a reliable choice. I'm just getting over a "grape is my favorite" phase.

So, all of them are really really good and I can't recommend just one!! Try buying a new flavor each time- it'll give you some good variety!
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10) KDStrong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WOW! You PR'd all over that leg workout!!

FANTASTIC WORK!

Saturday's Exercise

Cardio

HIIT!! (sipping 3 scoops of grape Xtend)
    5 min warm-up
    15 seconds of all out, 45 seconds of recovery... repeated 15 times
    followed by 20 minutes of steady-state cardio

... then lots of abs!

Saturday's Nutrition

100% on-point

Meal 1

Meals 2-5

Saturday's Supplements
    3 NOW Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oils
    3 Primaforce Max CLA

3 scoops grape Xtend during A.M. HIIT
    3 scoops watermelon Xtend throughout the day

Saturday's Hydration
    ~1 gallon

================================================== ==========================[/QUOTE]
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

===================
    Week 8 Weigh-In
    ===================

Bodyfat

Comments
    Well, just like Week 4, it's the weekend before "that time of the month" and I'm feeling bloated - my waist measurements reflect that. And again, the Omron seems a little off.
    But overall, I feel like I had a good week progress-wise. I had some great DOMS this week and even some leg-day PRs

It's getting harder and harder to fit everything in, on top of working, taking care of the house and keeping my boyfriend happy. I may try moving my lifting schedule around a bit... maybe I'll try swapping Friday and Saturdays so that we'll have Friday nights together. He sleeps late on Saturday while I'm in the gym for my HIIT anyway.

I don't know how some of you make it all work!!

Pictures
    Attached Images
    Team Scivation Athlete

My Log:

NICE PICS YO!!! You're coming such along sooooo well!

Don't worry about the Omron...you're pretty much the same as you were last week. Don't even worry hun! You're awesome!

- Jillian Michaels -

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking good, just keep at it the mind set plays a huge roll when lifting stay focused on your goals and don't let anything deter you from that.
    Doing great!
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Progress

Whoa, Jessica! Have you put your #1 pics next to your most recent? Dam, girl... that's some sweet progress!!!

Once again, nice progress, Jess!!!

I even see your hammies coming in!!

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast