Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phobos86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is strength and mass gains possible with fat loss?

I'm currently deployed and promised myself that I would return home in the best shape of my life. Well, with 4 months till I'm giving hugs I have kicked everything into overdrive.

My schedual is a 5 a week training. I lift heavy and go hard so I know I can build muscle. Which also helps in reducing bodyfat. I also do HIIT(30 min) and abs every day. Which is a hellish attack on the cardio, and if the theories are correct increases fat loss throughout the day.

Now, the question is. If I have a high protein, medium carb, and healthy fats diet. At 6 meals a day. Is it possible to lower BF% and make noticable muscle gains at the same time?

I don't need drastic fat loss. Just enough so that I can see a 6 pack without flexing or starving for a day.
    "Example reflects leadership"

"I choose to go so the ones standing next to me don't have to."

N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.W.M. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well doing HIIT everyday is not suggested because then your body will quickly adapt to the running but it is most effective 3-4 days max a week. It is possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but really only with people that are really overweight. But in your case since you said you do not need to lose that much fat typically you will lose muscle while losing weight. Of course, proper diet and coordinated exercise will reduce muscle loss.
    Your either gaining or your losing, there is no in between. So when you start give it all, when you finish keep giving it all... and every where in between give 2X everything you don't have because you gave it all when you started.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Body recomp is possible as there are many different pathways to muscle hypertrophy - even in a hypocaloric state ... optimizing/manipulation of hormones and intramuscular growth factors via training can overcome many limiters ... and increasing LBM can lead to higher metabolic demands ... a cascade of positive events can occur if all your ducks are in a row ... that doesn't mean it will happen forever though ... and it is difficult to execute properly ...

HIIT every day? That might be too much and could end up being counterproductive.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes it is possible to gain mass and strength while cutting. I've gained around 8 pounds of muscle and increased and maintained my strength by almost 40% in the last 4.5 months while dropping 46 pounds.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981