Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skynet_active View Post
    so there i am driving to the store and this bitch cuts in front of me i was like wtf and caught up to her and stared at her, then she got pissed and started tailgating me and isuddenly stopped on the brakes then the bitch swqitched lanes and caught up to me, she rolled her window down an said "what is your ****ing problem" she was a ****ing beaner of course so im liek wtf ur cut in front of me, she was driving a tricked out acura TL and i was liek "what r u gonan do" like many times then the bitch said follow me adn ill show u *******, i was like o'rly then she threw a cup of soda at m ycar and speed off i followed her for a whilke but didnt know what to do i just bought my car and dont have insurqance so ididnt wanna do anything for fear of getting pulled over so i just let the bicth go i wish to god it had been night tohugh ....
    double fail

1. get insurance.
    2. should of taken her license plate number and reported her to the police.(yes snitch)

TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000) TheHybrid is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would have shot her about 5-6 times in the face

MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MikeDiggy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    It depends on my mood but I would have hoped she got to a stop light And have had materials to pull something off at hand. I have a friend that is a cop.. I could have found her address lol.

Its not BS and cliche man. One reason I am going to Europe for a while now is because things there are so much ****ing better in regards to culture. Its fine to be pissed at stupid ****s
    THIS IS AMERICA, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, WELL YOU CAN JUST GIIT OUT!

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeDiggy View Post
    THIS IS AMERICA, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, WELL YOU CAN JUST GIIT OUT!
    U mad?

I am getting out.. for a while in 09 (see sig).

YOu speak of america like its the ****ing holy land.

America is cool. But there is also the rest of the world.. and people in most of that whole area aren't as a whole as ****ing dumb as some of the ****heads in New England and the west coast.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

Immigrants don't respect countries the same as natives do. I mean it is just a fact...

Best you didnt do anything. I would have thrown my ****ing underwear at her tho.. ****ing whipe the shmeg from your crotch and say here bitch.. here is some nutsweat. Then you speed off with your quattro and ****.

The underwear toss would be pretty much ownage. If you hit her in the face you could laugh for the rest of your life about it.
    how are you going to take off your underwear while operating a vehicle?

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how are you going to take off your underwear while operating a vehicle?
    Stop light (he was at one)?

U mad?

I am getting out.. for a while in 09 (see sig).

YOu speak of america like its the ****ing holy land.

America is cool. But there is also the rest of the world.. and people in most of that whole area aren't as a whole as ****ing dumb as some of the ****heads in New England and the west coast.

America + a regression back to more solid family values and cultural respect + new knowledge = unbeatable.

Unfortunately Europe has the USA beat on culture and how you get treated in general as a human being. Well.. with the exceptoin of england lol. (uh oh).

I only speak for where I grew up man. Connecticut is a big bag of ****.

I did like the carolinas and FLA ..however.

Stop light (he was at one)?
    so while hes at the stoplight hes going to unbuckle his pants, pull them down, get the pants over his shoes, and take off his underwear?

enjoy your life in France Nancy

so while hes at the stoplight hes going to unbuckle his pants, pull them down, get the pants over his shoes, and take off his underwear?

enjoy your life in France Nancy

BAHAHAHA Im going to Eastern Europe tough guy.

I dont know what he was wearing.. if he was say wearing shorts its an easy fix.