zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Quads too big rant!

Damn I have been doing some light ATG squats to help build a bit of my booty, and some sumo stiff legged deadlifts. Guess what, yep butt grew some...but my quads grew too much now none of my jeans fit hahaha. D@mn it! Does anyone else have problems with their quads growing no matter how light a weight?
    "This town needs an enema!" -- The Joker

konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) konvicted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol Wut?

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uhm...should I call a WAHmbulance?!

Wish I could say I felt your pain.

zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50) zombieang will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha Just don't get it. Wish my butt would grow and not my quads. Such crap.

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Be careful with your stance when you are doing squats/sldl/etc.... Make sure you are pushing back up through your heels. Don't do any machines that focus your quads till the rest catch up.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

I just have access to squats at home, no leg press or I would try to isolate it that way. I have been doing stifflegged deadlifts I feel in my glutes. Lunges actually make my quads huge too. Running out of ideas of how to isolate my glutes wo making my quads bigger. Even with light squats I seem to fill out in quads too much.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zombieang View Post
    I just have access to squats at home, no leg press or I would try to isolate it that way. I have been doing stifflegged deadlifts I feel in my glutes. Lunges actually make my quads huge too. Running out of ideas of how to isolate my glutes wo making my quads bigger. Even with light squats I seem to fill out in quads too much.
    Maybe add some traditional Deads (sumo would work too)? I'm short enough that if I put 45's on each end it takes most of the quad action out of them. If you're too tall for that, do them inside the rack (I'm just assuming you have one if you're doing squats). I personally feel like high step ups take the quad out of "lunge-type" movements a bit, too. Sumo squats hit my inner quad a lot, but you might want to see what you think about the feel of those, too.

Thanks I will try that. I'm only 5'1 so I'm pretty short....been just loading up with 25s instead of 45s because I don't get a full range of motion. Maybe I should put the 45s and see what happens.

I'll try the high steps see if that works. Thanks for the ideas.

Repped.