chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chip84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USP Labs Powerfull, Cissus Rx, Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin Stack Review

I saw lucky enough to win a month stack of the above. Here is a link to my log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6810451

Review

In about a month I was able to go from 205 pounds to 207 pounds without any changes in my diet. I feel and look leaner at 207 then I did at 205 last month. The only other supplement used was Torrent or Waxy Maize and Shake combo post workout and a multi. I hit record weights in the majority of my lifts. 120lbs for 5 reps for DB shoulder presses, 365 for two reps on both incline and decline bench. Hitting 85 pound DB curls for up to 6 reps. Yesterday I did over 15 reps with 160lbs on single arm rows.

I could feel a muscle fullness more than a "pump" from P-slin and Anabolic Pump. My joints felt great even with using very heavy weights (Cissus) and my sleep was deep (Powerfull)

I think with the diet required to use these products (fairly high carb) they are best used in a bulking stage or powerlifting then a contest or diet stage.

This stack would be very pricey. I would recommend all of these products but if price would be an issue I would say that Powerfull and Anabolic Pump would be the two I would stack.

Overall Rating
    Strength Increases 9.5/10 (best strength increases in a month I can remember)

Price 8/10 ( An expensive stack but worth it for the strenght increases)

Overall 9

Love the stack and will be a continued customer of USP Labs
    Last edited by chip84; 03-14-2008 at 08:32 AM.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had used P-Slin and Recreate as my stack. I took Torrent as my post-workout product. I gained 7 pounds in 30 days and my body fat went from 8.7 to 8%
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos