Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What and when to eat after Hiit

What should i eat, and when should i eat after a hiit sesion

bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you just do HIIT, you eat what you would eat after cardio but just a bit more. If you do HIIT immediately after working out, you should take your PWO shake between lifting and HIIT and then eat your next PWO meal after HIIT.

Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tbakez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so if i hiit on a off day, then like i should eat right after? or about how long

bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluedot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tbakez View Post
    so if i hiit on a off day, then like i should eat right after? or about how long
    Right after is best. HIIT does stress muscles in the same way that weight training does, though not the the same extent. That is to say, weight training and sprinting tend to do a lot of the same things to the body. So, it's best to eat very shortly after lifting and so it's best to eat as quickly as possible after HIIT, though you want to consider that you've done different things and so structure the meal differently.