Won't settle for 2nd best extremeX75's Avatar
    extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Whats the best PCT Stack for maximum results??

Whats the best PCT product out there? Im kinda new to the whole PCT and have only tried a few products. Im looking for a sure fire way to have the best PCT I can possible get. Any advice??
    @@@(Love shopping? Love to save money? Like getting money back? Then BLASTOFF!!
    http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/shoppingrevolution09)@@@

***Been laid off and looking for a great opportunity with a company thats not a scam? Then ask me about becoming apart of my home business. Im associated with a company publicly traded on the NYSE for over 30years and listed in FORBES top 200 home businesses. (NOT AVON!)***

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    its hard to beat the combo of clomid and nolvadex.

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by extremeX75 View Post
    Whats the best PCT product out there? Im kinda new to the whole PCT and have only tried a few products. Im looking for a sure fire way to have the best PCT I can possible get. Any advice??
    pct for what
    seated rows before hoes

Won't settle for 2nd best extremeX75's Avatar
    extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im on Supervol by CTD Labs which is basically superdrol but stronger. Nothing too over the top but I wanted to get a list of a good PCT stack as I've never really had a great PCT stack before. Im in the market for some good advice and examples if you have them.
    @@@(Love shopping? Love to save money? Like getting money back? Then BLASTOFF!!
    http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/shoppingrevolution09)@@@

***Been laid off and looking for a great opportunity with a company thats not a scam? Then ask me about becoming apart of my home business. Im associated with a company publicly traded on the NYSE for over 30years and listed in FORBES top 200 home businesses. (NOT AVON!)***

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    get some nolva, clomid, or tore, if its stronger than SD than it is kinda a must have thing...

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The supplements are not going to give you a great recovery. Clomid and Novadex wont necessarily give you a great recovery except in the department of testes and the breast tissue. Personally, I think Clomid or Novadex are not needed for what your running. All you need is a solid AI based test booster like regenesen, and a good diet. You need to eat enough calories.

90% of people fail during their PCT due to psychological interference. When you stop a cycle, you THINK your not as strong so you don't increase your weights. Its not that you are weaker, your mind just feels weaker. You need to kick that mindset aside, pretend your still on your cycle, and push yourself increasing weights regardless of how you feel. And keep your calories up. Higher than what they were on cycle.

Mike
    ….