GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Combining the best of both stacks Trinity and Anabolic X?

Was wondering what would one take from trinity and anabolic to combine to make a great stack? I have read endless threads on both and cannot make up my mind. I am just finishing up activate xtreme and gained 5 lbs ( some creatine, some from Act xteme, some turd weight). I am looking to kick it up a notch by doing one helluva stack after a 4 week break and was wondering what combo out of these 2 stacks would you use? would you also add activate xtreme to said combo or primal male for goals of getting a nice chissled/sculpted/cut look while at the some time putting on LBM? Money is not an issue either

Would like to get some opnions please. reps given

08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 08TT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently doing the following stack (on day 5):

Primal Male (Weeks 1-12, taking Friday and Saturday off)
    Mass Fx (Weeks 1-8, 3 servings per day)
    Lean Extreme (Weeks 9-12, 4 pills a day)
    Novedex Xtreme (Weeks 1-4 and Weeks 9-12)

GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting.From what I gather I dont think i would benefit from LX but could be wrong. Maybe activate xtreme would be better?. How is that working for you? or hyperdrol x2?

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    make sure your eating to... thats also really important 23 years old and 100 pounds?
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Im a little higher now. Ive been taking in about 160-180grams protein per day. As soon as im done with activate x ill update the shiz. just was trying to plan out my next course of action

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GreenEyedGinny View Post
    Im a little higher now. Ive been taking in about 160-180grams protein per day. As soon as im done with activate x ill update the shiz. just was trying to plan out my next course of action
    sweet deall good job then.. just keep eating a ton and bumping up those calories and protein.

im looking into Hyperdrolx2 and Mass Fx for the summer time... heard amazing things about these two products
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by CrusaderHockey3 View Post
    sweet deall good job then.. just keep eating a ton and bumping up those calories and protein.

im looking into Hyperdrolx2 and Mass Fx for the summer time... heard amazing things about these two products
    i started out 100 now 106 1/2 since i started activate xtreme long with ragnorak animal pump and my whey and xtend.

i hear good things about both in logs n stuff. i was seeing if you combined maybe something the trinity doesnt offer that anabolic does to vice versa and maybe splash on activate xtreme or primal male you could get one hell of a stack. just wanted to see what those components would consist of and the best combination of such

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Supremacy, Regenesen, Mass FX and Retain 2 would stack very well together but is pricey.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I really wouldn't spend that much at once. If you're looking for an extra boost then try an AI alone. I would never suggest something new without rying it solo first, otherwise you have no idea what's working and what's not.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TacticalNuke View Post
    Yeah I really wouldn't spend that much at once. If you're looking for an extra boost then try an AI alone. I would never suggest something new without rying it solo first, otherwise you have no idea what's working and what's not.
    Definetly the best way.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.