Thread: Lower back pain

Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Omni is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lower back pain

It started last september and got extremely bad, bad to the point where it hurt to get up off a bench or the couch. I rested for a while and haven't really done any squats since then. The only time I feel the pain is when I am using the standing calf machine or every once and a while where I'm sitting on the floor and get up.

What could of caused this pain and is there anything I can do to completely get rid of it?

mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattforu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What does the pain feel like, soarness, tingle, ache, shoot knife, all the above? It hard but back injuries should not be ignored i did and now am out of commission.