Elohim has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help on supplements please

First off, yeah, I know i'm 23 and this is the teen section but there is no 20-34 forum...i'm closer to 19 than 34 thank god lol.

Ok, I started getting serious back in November '07 at 150lbs. (5'11") I pretty much ate everything I could get my hands on while going to the gym 3-4 times a week and quickly jumped to 180 by February. Yes I admitt there are some fat gains in there, but I had been 150lbs for the last 5-6 years and i'm really happy to break that barrier. I had been laid off from work during those months and when I went back this past week everyone was like, whoa! You got really big! Not to mention family I havent seen in a while. Thats keeping me motivated right now, I want a OMFGWTH! next time I see them lol.

Now for my question...What supplements should I start using/continue using?

I just ran out of my ON 100% Whey, BSN Cell Mass, and BSN NO-Xplode.
    The Whey and the Cell Mass were pretty good and I f**king loved the NO-Xplode...for the first 2 weeks...then it didn't have any effect anymore so i'm dropping that.

I was thinking about Universal Animal Pak, fish oil (any good ones?), then after that i'm kinda stuck...maybe a weight gainer protein? Other suggestions? I'm still looking to bulk a little more, but more of a clean bulk lol. Current budget is $200 but spending less would be nice.

Thanks for any help, if you need/want to know anything else just let me know. Sorry for the long post lol.
    Last edited by Elohim; 03-11-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 170
    Bench: 200
    Dips: 55
    Pull-ups: 33

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Elohim View Post
    First off, yeah, I know i'm 23 and this is the teen section but there is no 20-34 forum...i'm closer to 19 than 34 thank god lol.

Ok, I started getting serious back in November '07 at 150lbs. (5'11") I pretty much ate everything I could get my hands on while going to the gym 3-4 times a week and quickly jumped to 180 by February. Yes I admitt there are some fat gains in there, but I had been 150lbs for the last 5-6 years and i'm really happy to break that barrier. I had been laid off from work during those months and when I went back this past week everyone was like, whoa! You got really big! Not to mention family I havent seen in a while. Thats keeping me motivated right now, I want a OMFGWTH! next time I see them lol.

Now for my question...What supplements should I start using/continue using?

I just ran out of my ON 100% Whey, BSN Cell Mass, and BSN NO-Xplode.
    The Whey and the Cell Mass were pretty good and I f**king loved the NO-Xplode...for the first 2 weeks...then it didn't have any effect anymore so i'm dropping that.

I was thinking about Universal Animal Pak, fish oil (any good ones?), then after that i'm kinda stuck...maybe a weight gainer protein? Other suggestions? I'm still looking to bulk a little more, but more of a clean bulk lol.

Thanks for any help, if you need/want to know anything else just let me know. Sorry for the long post lol.
    just need food bro. also you could get multivitamins, fish oil. dont get animal pak, too expensive, go with something cheaper. drop the cell mass and no-explode.

Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sqwivivol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    as far as supps go

NO xplode and cellmass were a royal waste of your money

animal pak is gd if u can afford it, any fish oil will do.. find the cheapest.

id suggest against a gainer.. just buy whey and make your own gainer shakes:

150g oats
    500ml milk
    40g protein worth of whey
    cottage cheese
    peanut butter
    cinnamon to taste

Blend and chug.
    Ѱ "Beware the battle cry of the gym pussy: 'I dont want to be big, I just want to get toned!'" - Big Red

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a cheap multi and some protein to make your own weight gainer

Currently eating

JandoSantiago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by QQ View Post
    just need food bro. also you could get multivitamins, fish oil. dont get animal pak, too expensive, go with something cheaper. drop the cell mass and no-explode.
    To build muscle just eat a lot and cut down on fried food just the obvious diet. Try going to a store such as GNC and ask for help there.

Juansambade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juansambade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juansambade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juansambade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatine mono hydrate
    Protein whatever kind ON is fine
    Fish oil - supermarket brand
    Vitamins don't need anything fancy

Should be well under 200$

Creatine-20$
    Protein-45$
    Fish oil + vitamin-25$

danicoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danicoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kkkk