Thread: Best stimulant?

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best stimulant?

Which one is the best?

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good Ole ephedrine HCl and Caffeine, there are alot of "cutting edge" stims out there now but this is still #1 with me.

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can get some ephedrine.What about the dosage and risks?

donjack152 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using Meltdown by VPX. I get the same feeling that I used to get when I was using ephedrine. It's kind of expensive, but it works. Also I think it's a great fat burner. On the dosage for ephedrine, I wouldn't take any more than one 25mg pill. It is safe as long as you take the recommended dosage. And as for the caffeine, one cup of coffee should do it.
    Last edited by donjack152; 03-12-2008 at 05:31 AM.

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by antish View Post
    i can get some ephedrine.What about the dosage and risks?
    I would start of with 25mg eph/200mg caff about an hour before your workout with a TON of water on an empty stomach. Adjust the dose accordingly depending on how it hits you. Also try not to usemore than 3 times per week or you will have to up the dose to feel the same effect.

I could also mention some close seconds I have had luck with other than EC

Adipokinetix- I need 3 caps but its a great product
    AMP- again 3 caps
    DREN- 2 caps

I almost never take the same stim 2x in a row so I dont get used to them, I use all the ones listed in a cyclic pattern.

I have also taken ephedrine with all the products mentioned but Ive been doing this a long time and dont recommend it for most!

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Originally Posted by donjack152 View Post
    I have been using Meltdown by VPX. I get the same feeling that I used to get when I was using ephedrine. It's kind of expensive, but it works. Also I think it's a great fat burner. On the dosage for ephedrine, I wouldn't take any more than one 25mg pill. It is safe as long as you take the recommended dosage. And as for the caffeine, one cup of coffee should do it.
    i'll look into it thx.i've tried shock therapy in the past but the effects dont last as you use it frequently