Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating Dry Oatmeal

I'm adding quite a bit of stuff to eat during my days at school or work. I already eat 2 protein bars (VPX ZI Bars), but now I've added granola, and some trail mix which help A LOT in terms of getting more cals in throughout the day.

How about eating dry oatmeal? I already eat a bowl before I go to school, I wouldn't mind throwing some into a ziplock bag and eating it like that throughout the day, too.

Also, anyone bring yogurt with them? I like mixing it with granola, but I wouldn't want it to spoil on me. Thoughts?
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember when I first started weightlifting and ate like mad, like, 8 Sandwiches at lunchtime with a banana and some other ****. Good times.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ppk487 View Post
    I'm adding quite a bit of stuff to eat during my days at school or work. I already eat 2 protein bars (VPX ZI Bars), but now I've added granola, and some trail mix which help A LOT in terms of getting more cals in throughout the day.

How about eating dry oatmeal? I already eat a bowl before I go to school, I wouldn't mind throwing some into a ziplock bag and eating it like that throughout the day, too.

Also, anyone bring yogurt with them? I like mixing it with granola, but I wouldn't want it to spoil on me. Thoughts?
    ditch the bars, pack some sandwiches and store in a cooler bag with you to take to school,
    yogurt works great too as well as hard boiled eggs, deli slices, trail mix, granola like you have, almonds, fruit,

dry oats works just well.. throw it in your yogurt and add some almonds on top of it as well. makes a great combo of protein + fats + carbs in a small little meal.

cant beat it

Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ppk487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome. I love throwing stuff in the yogurt. In fact, my granola has almonds in it, I bought a few cases on Amazon for about .99 cents a pack. Check out Bear Naked Granola if your interested.

I won't really ditch the bars though, I love them, I would definately limit them, though. As in, only eat one a day instead of two. How about peanut butter sandwiches? I can get a solid amount of protein/carbs/fats and calorioes in one sandwich. I use Arnold's Whole Grains Oat bread, it has about 120 cals a slice with oat grains in every slice. I use about 3-4 tbsp of PB per sandwich too, could that work?
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

Awesome. I love throwing stuff in the yogurt. In fact, my granola has almonds in it, I bought a few cases on Amazon for about .99 cents a pack. Check out Bear Naked Granola if your interested.

I won't really ditch the bars though, I love them, I would definately limit them, though. As in, only eat one a day instead of two. How about peanut butter sandwiches? I can get a solid amount of protein/carbs/fats and calorioes in one sandwich. I use Arnold's Whole Grains Oat bread, it has about 120 cals a slice with oat grains in every slice. I use about 3-4 tbsp of PB per sandwich too, could that work?
    Peanut Butter is not a protein source its a fat source and the BV value of Peanuts from peanut butter is very low on the charts,

sure have a peanut butter sandwich but have a can of chicken/tuna on the side with it as well

aim for a lean protein source at every meal or get a fatty protein source like whole eggs, salmon, steak etc at every meal but play the fat into your macros from these meats.

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey Lazie, How bout some cooked oatmeal with protein powder for a pre workout? and some sweet poato

Originally Posted by Marco90 View Post
    hey Lazie, How bout some cooked oatmeal with protein powder for a pre workout? and some sweet poato
    oats + protein pre-workout is awesome! great choices, if you give your body over 60 minuts or so i would add some fat into this meal as well

and if your diet allows it.. add a banana for a bit of simple carbs for energy

My best bet then would be to eat hard boiled eggs since I can eat those prett quickly and combine them with a bar/granola/yogurt combo, or just take the bar out of the equation. I can only boil them the night before though.

And I was thinking about doing that myself. I usually have protein before the gym, but I want some good carbs, too. I'm gonna try eating a bowl of oatmeal before the gym tomorrow myself.
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

My best bet then would be to eat hard boiled eggs since I can eat those prett quickly and combine them with a bar/granola/yogurt combo, or just take the bar out of the equation. I can only boil them the night before though.

And I was thinking about doing that myself. I usually have protein before the gym, but I want some good carbs, too. I'm gonna try eating a bowl of oatmeal before the gym tomorrow myself.
    make sure u get some protein in that meal as well,

take a scoop of whey and add it into your oatmeal after its done cooking to add some flavor, and if you can add some fats into your meal adding some peanut butter in ur oats tastes great..

just a few suggesetions to get the ball rolling for you

Sick suggestions, I love the sound of it, and I've NEVER tried that before.

Tomorrow morning before I leave I'll have a bowl with some chocolate whey and some peanut butter, that sounds DELISH!

I owe you reps for that one, thanks bud.
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA

I tried out the oatmeal with PB and whey, that was damn good, better than eating it plain.

I had 1 cup of oatmeal with 1 scoop of ON Whey Chocolate, and 2 tbsp of PB. I will do that from no on in the AM. Thanks.
    My Current Stack:
    AST Multi-Pro 32x
    Omega III Fish Oil
    Myofusion
    OxyElite Pro
    Recreate

Current Workout:
    3-Day Split and MMA