ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahlrs88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best supplement for building muscle mass

i have been taking a whey protein for quite sometime now. i have not noticed any gains in recent months so i want to try something else to get a vast gain in muscle mass:

is 100% whey or 100% casein good enough (if so which one better) or....

does NO-Xplode work as a NO2 supplement (does it even help you gain muscle)

or does a creatine work or should i take some Glutamine product such as BSN CellMass (would these help me gain muscle or just get stronger)

or there is this new product called MuscleTech Anabolic Halo. This is steroids right? cuz i dont want to get into anything that will harm my body.

---- basically, i work out pretty regularly and want to gain muscle mass. I have heard that creatine may help you get stronger, but it doesn't really help you get bigger. And if I do take a creatine supplement, could I take protein with it? any help would be appreciated

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ahlrs88 View Post
    i have been taking a whey protein for quite sometime now. i have not noticed any gains in recent months so i want to try something else to get a vast gain in muscle mass:

or does a creatine work or should i take some Glutamine product such as BSN CellMass (would these help me gain muscle or just get stronger)

or there is this new product called MuscleTech Anabolic Halo. This is steroids right? cuz i dont want to get into anything that will harm my body.

---- basically, i work out pretty regularly and want to gain muscle mass. I have heard that creatine may help you get stronger, but it doesn't really help you get bigger. And if I do take a creatine supplement, could I take protein with it? any help would be appreciated
    whey is fast digest.. casein is slow (so good for during sleep to help against catabolism)
    I would maybe go with just the creatine.. just a pure source of mono.. or I've heard good things about GreenMAG
    and yea.. can rock with protein of course..

make sure your diet and training are ACTUALLY in check though.. often (not accusing) some think they are doing more than they are

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best thing for building mass = food.
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theoryTim View Post
    There it is in a nut shell. Never thought it could be so simple.
    Start Everyday As If It Were On Purpose. B.U.F.F.

o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LOL! you're kidding right? Would BB.com stock and sell steroids.

Seriously none of those will build mass, just bulk, and by bulking i don't mean add an extra 300 cals of salad and brown rice add 1-2k cals.
    Also things like NO-Xplode aren't mass-builders it's the same as coffee. Decent supplements for what you want are m-stak and stak by universal.

singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) singyay4ed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Supps won't help you gain anything.

How many calories are you currently taking in?

No, don't tell me, I don't care.

Just add 500-1500.

Come back in three months time and tell me if you aren't gaining.

YOU WON'T.
    FIRST RULE OF COOKING IS ALWAYS CHECK YOUR INGRIDIENTS. - Tallguy, 2009.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Creatine can definitely help. However, unless you are highly trained, gaining weight boils down to getting enough protein and calories to support growth. If you are falling short of your daily nutritional needs then no dietary supplement will matter.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000) AMERICAZHUSTLA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by theoryTim View Post
    food + weight gainer if your looking for a supplement also

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by o1oo1 View Post
    LOL! you're kidding right? Would BB.com stock and sell steroids.

Seriously none of those will build mass, just bulk, and by bulking i don't mean add an extra 300 cals of salad and brown rice add 1-2k cals.
    Also things like NO-Xplode aren't mass-builders it's the same as coffee. Decent supplements for what you want are m-stak and stak by universal.
    actually bb.com does sell steriods..there legal of course

anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anth28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At 19, all you really need is alot of healthy food. I know thats not what you want to hear since this is the supplement section, but its the truth. You should have healthy test levels at your age, so all you need to do is eat and train hard and you will grow.

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)

food would be the best thing to start off with..just by reading what you wrote you need to do ALOT more research..first off MuscleTech Anabolic Halo is not a steriod and i have no idea where you got that assumption from..second cellmass is a creatine product not a glutamine product..third like someone stated above whey is what you take post workout because it is a fast absorbing protein and casein is a slow absorbing protein so you take it before bed or in times where you wont be in-taking any protein for awhile