dspinz9747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to BB.Com and Need Help!

Im new to BB.com and I just need some feedback on what you guys recommend for me with a lifting routine and such. for the past month or so I have been going to the gym 5 days a week, working chest on Monday, back on Tuesday, arms on wends day, legs on Thursday, and shoulders on Friday. Im going to try a new schedule working out 4 days a week. I currently take Cell-tech, protein, and occasionally nano vapor. And tell me what you think about the profile pics.

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who got dat der cell-tech pic?

Registered User SilvrBckGorilla's Avatar
    SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SilvrBckGorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    up until today my routine was
    Chest/tri
    back/bi
    legs/shoulders
    off
    arms
    off
    off or repeat

and once you have your diet 100% in check look into supplements...
    supplement wise im a big fan of the basics (creatine monohydrate, protein, multi)
    Last edited by Newton911; 03-10-2008 at 08:15 PM.

BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffMedic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take a look at the stickies for a routine. and stay with the basics. Lifting and eating right. One you have that down then think about supps.
    Start Everyday As If It Were On Purpose. B.U.F.F.