pranab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Free form Amino acids Vs BCAAs

Hi,
    I recently saw a video where it was advised to consume free from amino acids pre-workout and BCAAs post workout. Wondering if this really matters and if it does, is there someone who can brief me on this concept??? What's the exact difference between these 2 forms of amino acids? How they works? How does it effect the body? And why not vice versa?

Thanks in advance...

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BCAA's are free form amino acids. FFA's are amino acids that are not "complete", they skip the digestive process in the gut and get absorbed very rapidly. BCAA's are great for intraworkout due to that reason, but PWO you should stick with a protein shake and nice balanced meal 1 hour later. BCAA's promote anabolism, decrease catabolism, and aid in recovery. Personally I use EXCELL.