pamilitiaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NCAA testing and NO Shotgun

I just got into lifting with N0 Shotgun and Muscle milk collegiate. I know I'm ok with the milk, but not so sure about the shotgun... NCAA are crazy about this stuff these days. Just wanted to see if anyone knows about no shotgun and whether or not it is legal. Also, if it is illegal, how would I flush it out?
    Thanks

gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmenfan40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dont know the rules, but i dont think there is anything illegal in there i see creatine, glutamine, amino acids. But if its a high dose of caffeine that could make you fail the test since they test for caffeine.
    TRUMP 2024

ALL libtards are f@gg0ts (Ded fkn Srs)

Toxic Masculinity

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

United States Army Veteran

White Conservative Heterosexual Male who is not a White Supremecist (Ded fkn Srs)

nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) nomadlifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    THEY TEST FOR CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!! Bullsh*t. wow I did not know that. I take 200mg pills 2 times aday
    Having a Gym at my office. Is Priceless.

yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yellow9jacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only if it's in ridiculous amounts. You don't get tested in the offseason anyway, so it shouldn't matter.

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pamilitiaman View Post
    I just got into lifting with N0 Shotgun and Muscle milk collegiate. I know I'm ok with the milk, but not so sure about the shotgun... NCAA are crazy about this stuff these days. Just wanted to see if anyone knows about no shotgun and whether or not it is legal. Also, if it is illegal, how would I flush it out?
    Thanks
    It should be legal and I have never heard of the NCAA testing for this kind of stuff. Im not sure how you would test for amino acids and caffeine except with a super expensive blood test.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xKKx7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They do test for caffeine, but only some absurd level. As in like ABSURD. if ur taking 200 mg a day b4 workouts and stuff, its cool.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Pellow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi every one,can you help me, i am a proffesional rugby player that played in South Africa and moved to france to play here,can you help me,they do 3 times a year blood testing and i used NO Shotgun in SA,but are not sure if i may use it in France,and if i use it,can i use it before competition time because of the caffeine in it,because im not sure how many is in a serving please,this would help me alot please

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pellow View Post
    Hi every one,can you help me, i am a proffesional rugby player that played in South Africa and moved to france to play here,can you help me,they do 3 times a year blood testing and i used NO Shotgun in SA,but are not sure if i may use it in France,and if i use it,can i use it before competition time because of the caffeine in it,because im not sure how many is in a serving please,this would help me alot please
    If you really are a professional player I am certain your trainer can give you much more accurate advice about rugby regulations in France than random people on a weightlifting website in the US can.

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm from Canada not sure how NCAA is, but I know as athletes for our University and College sports we simply follow the IOC and WADA anti-doping lists. Caffeine in excessive amounts can cause you to test positive IN COMPETITION.

Shotgun should be alright, I've looked into some of the major supplements and companines because I am a national tested athlete. To be extra careful simply don't consume it within 24 hours of playing in your games, and as little as possible for workouts. Likewise, you can call the manufacturer and ask them if they can guarantee the product is free of substances that MAY appear on the WADA list. If they cannot, then discontinue use of the products.

Some of the supplement companies that have preworkouts that are allowed under the WADA code are:

BSN
    MusclePharm
    Vega Nutrition

There are others as well but these ones all have been certified by the NSF (National Sports Federation) for safe consumption for athletes. You can find a full listing of the allowed products and brands online at your national website for ethics in sports (For me it is the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sports.

Best of luck!!
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount