Thread: so complicated

pr0xy122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

so complicated

Ok well first of all, I find it hard to afford all this food (i'm 15 with no job). Secondly i'm always hearing all this **** such as 'tuna has mercury in it, you should only eat it once a week unless u want to become braindead' and because my health is always my top priority these small health concerns scare the **** out of me.

Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jerbee02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I assume you're living with your parents. If so, just add the food to the shopping list and pester your mom until she caves in to your demands. If she tries to get around buying what you want, just make sure she realizes that all of the food you're asking for is healthy, wholesome food - it's not like you're trying to get her to pick up Oreo cookies and Count Chocula cereal.

As for "tuna will make you braindead", just use common sense - and google.
    PULVERIZE!!!

I lift for freedom! omgitzjohnnyboy's Avatar
    omgitzjohnnyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omgitzjohnnyboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Talk to your mom bro... tell her you're doing this coz you wanna eat healthy.
    Ask her to help decide which is healthy and not. I'm pretty sure she'll try to accomodate you. Good luck!

pr0xy122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha thats the thing we eat healthy anyways, but eyah im sure ill find a way round.