Closed Thread
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vick's Dating Log (v. 2.0) and Miscellaneous Advice

Welcome back to my dating log. Log 1 was a tremendous success. In sum, I went on dates with a couple of different girls over the 3 months of the log. I'd say it was a huge success. I'm so glad it became a resource for people to chat in, post their own experiences, and really get to know one another in addition to my own exploits. I hope this log can provide the same thing and become another groupthink on social dynamics, dating, and daily life in relationships, etc.

Here is the link to Volume 1 of the Log.

Overall, here is the outcome with all 10 girls from the thread:

Girl 1 - 2 dates, weird issues with her ex-boyfriend, ended on good terms. Haven't spoken in almost 3 months now.
    Girl 2 - A girl from Miami I know who does Crossfit. I banged her. She is awesome. She has a boyfriend now and seems really happy.
    Girl 3 - A trainer from the gym who I approached on IG and took out 3 times. Had a few issues, made successful move on her, and she ended up not being ready to move on from her recent ex-boyfriend.
    Girl 4 - A girl I knew who was engaged that I correspond with for work now and again. She was a cool girl. She ended up actually being engaged, so we ultimately just went to Chic-Fil-A. We last spoke last week. She's a sweetheart.
    Girl 5 - A girl I used to know who slid in my Instagram DMs. We went out once and I found nothing about her to be particularly special. Time hadn't been kind to her.
    Girl 6 - Otherwise known as "K." She was resistant and flaky at first, then she came back around, but ultimately I view her as a young, shy girl who doesn't know what she wants. I don't really plan on talking to her much anymore.
    Girl 7 - Otherwise known as "B." She approached me at the gym one day. Huge IG following and posts way too much for my liking. She talked a big game about how she wanted to be with me, etc. but her actions did not follow her words. I smashed and got a BJ in my car a few days before Christmas. We haven't spoken in a month. The last thing she said to me was "hi handsome man, don't think I've forgotten about you" with a bunch of ****gy emojis.
    Girl 8 - I honestly forgot whoever this was and don't have the patience to dig through the old log to figure it out. Thoroughly uneventful, I'm sure.
    Girl 9 - A girl I used to know from when we were younger who added me on IG a few months ago. I started a convo on IG and she was very interested in seeing me. We went out, had a great time, I kiss closed, and she went ghost on me after I tried to establish more plans.

I am going to take this log in a different direction. I am adapting a more stoic personality. I have made myself less available to people who aren't really in my inner circle. This thread will be more like beau's journal in a sense that I will provide stories from my youth, my experiences with women, my travels, drug addiction, etc. in an attempt to help people think about things in a different way and open up about myself.

I am going for quality in this log, not quality. I will no longer be trying to approach and date every girl I find attractive. There is nothing left for me to gain by doing this. I've been cold approaching for years and it's a skill I have truly internalized. Now, I am going moreso for the approach of having women prove themselves to me. I am going to keep my head to my job, my lifts, my inner circle, and letting the rest come to me. This will truly be a test to see if the cliche "stop looking and you shall find" advice that gets thrown around now and then has any merit.

As always: I am NOT and NEVER aim for quick sex from girls I actually am interested in getting to know, so that is not the goal. The goal of this date and every first date moving forward is to establish inside jokes, learn more about their dreams and what makes them tick, and get to know my dates as people. I want to be interested by them and this is a quality I constantly search for.

I show all pictures to user jamesbwbevis who can sometimes vouch for me if he is available. In any case, I hope you guys enjoy my thread and my entries and hopefully learn something from this short, high-voiced, super goofy Italian from New York.

I am going to start the thread with the first part of my life story, condensed for the sake of this thread. This will give you excellent background on me and my apathetic approach to most things in my life. I hope this log is just as successful as the last and you're able to share, learn and ask questions. Thank you, my friends.
    Last edited by xvicknumber7x; 01-30-2017 at 08:18 PM.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life story, Part 1:

I had an extremely normal upbringing until I was about twelve years old or so. My mother and my father always seemed happy. We all lived together in a good-sized suburban home in New York. My dad was about 8 years older than my mom, which I always thought was funny. I saw all of my other family members quite often, and my best memories reside in my backyard during the summer, where we would all be outside together on the weekend with the radio on. I'd be playing Pokemon on my Game Boy and my sister would be blowing bubbles out of one of those dumb wands that come in the bottle of bubble solution. My mom would tan and my dad would be doing yard work. Those were the days.

My mom was a nurse and my dad worked as a parking enforcement official in the city. My mom worked the night shift a few days a week, and my dad worked the first shift so he'd get home at like 4:00 PM most days. I always loved when my dad got home from work. I'd run to the door and give him a big hug. I loved my dad a lot more than I loved my mom, I remember. My mom slept all day because of her work schedule so I didn't see her too much. Whenever I did, she was always sleepy or about to go to work. Everything changed one day when my dad got a phone call from my mom's work telling him that she had been injured on the job. Apparently, an extremely overweight patient fell out of bed and my mom tried to pick them up. In doing so, she destroyed everything in her back and a lot of her injuries were inoperable. Eventually, the doctor put my mom on prescription painkillers. This is where everything began to fall apart for us.

My mom went on workman's compensation indefinitely. She couldn't walk and needed a wheelchair. I noticed that she had began to gain weight and become extremely irritable in between long naps. My dad completely took over everything we did, and eventually he started sleeping on the couch after a year or so. My mom explained that my dad couldn't sleep in the same bed with her anymore because it irritated her back. Sounded believable enough. During this time, my mom's mother, aunt and younger sister (my grandmother, great aunt and aunt) all died due to different things. This sent her into a tailspin of abuse and coping with different drug combinations, and my dad was left there holding the bag. My dad is not an emotionally aware individual and truly had no idea how to handle so much devastation in such a short amount of time, combined with my mother's mounting drug dependency. After a few more months of the "cold war" atmosphere inside the house, one day I came home from school and all of my dad's things were in trash bags on the couch he had been sleeping on in the back room. I was sick.

I remember I saw what the scene was on the couch and said not a word. I went up to my room and my parents followed me. They tried explaining what was happening and I just kept saying "I am fine." The second they left my room that day, I just bawled my eyes out. I changed forever right then and there. Why did everything change so much? What happened to our happy family? What's going to happen to my sister? How will she take it? It had to be those damn drugs. That was when everything changed. I saw with my own eyes all my dad was doing and the work he was putting in. It had to be those stupid pills.

I wiped up my tears and went downstairs. I told my mom I knew what was up (I went to an academically gifted school at the time so I had a decent amount of research experience and a bit of intelligence when I put my head to something) and that either she stops what she is doing now, or I am leaving with dad. My sister was crying, my mom was crying, but I was so stern. My dad couldn't believe what was happening. My mom told me that "this isn't how it's going to work" and I said "I don't care what you say about this, you either fix this between you two or you are losing me forever." She yelled, got more hysterical, and told me that she had made up her mind. So I left with my dad that day and we had literally nowhere to go. I will never forget that day. March 17, 2006. I was 15, and we were effectively homeless.

The first thing I'd like to start this log out with is the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and how they can be used for intense self-improvement and in a relationship sense as well. I will review one every day and encourage you all to discuss whether or not they are effective and furthermore, how they can be applied in everyday life to improve your situation.

Originally Posted by 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
    Day 1 - Never Outshine The Master
    Day 2 - Never Put Too Much Trust In Friends, learn how to use enemies.
    Day 3 - Conceal Your Intentions
    Day 4 - Always Say Less Than Necessary
    Day 5 - So Much Depends On Reputation - Defend It With Your Life
    Day 6 - Court Attention At All Costs
    Day 7 - Get Others To Do The Work For You, But Always Take The Credit
    Day 8 - Make Other People Come To You - Use Bait If Necessary
    Day 9 - Win through your Actions, Never through Argument
    Day 10 - Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky
    Day 11 - Learn to Keep People Dependent on You
    Day 12 - Use selective honesty and generosity to disarm your victim.
    Day 13 - When Asking for Help, Appeal to People’s Self-Interest, Never to their Mercy or Gratitude
    Day 14 - Pose as a Friend, Work as a Spy
    Day 15 - Crush your Enemy Totally
    Day 16 - Use Absence to Increase Respect and Honor
    Day 17 - Keep Others in Suspended Terror: Cultivate an Air of Unpredictability
    Day 18 - Do Not Build Fortresses to Protect Yourself – Isolation is Dangerous
    Day 19 - Know Who You’re Dealing with – Do Not Offend the Wrong Person
    Day 20 - Do Not Commit to Anyone
    Day 21 - Play a Sucker to Catch a Sucker – Seem Dumber than your Mark
    Day 22 - Use the Surrender Tactic: Transform Weakness into Power
    Day 23 - Concentrate Your Forces
    Day 24 - Play the Perfect Courtier
    Day 25 - Re-Create Yourself
    Day 26 - Keep Your Hands Clean
    Day 27 - Play on People’s Need to Believe to Create a Cultlike Following
    Day 28 - Enter Action with Boldness
    Day 29 - Plan All the Way to the End
    Day 30 - Make your Accomplishments Seem Effortless
    Day 31 - Control the Options: Get Others to Play with the Cards you Deal
    Day 32 - Play to People’s Fantasies
    Day 33 - Discover Each Man’s Thumbscrew
    Day 34 - Be Royal in your Own Fashion: Act like a King to be treated like one
    Day 35 - Master the Art of Timing
    Day 36 - Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge
    Day 37 - Create Compelling Spectacles
    Day 38 - Think as you like but Behave like others
    Day 39 - Stir up Waters to Catch Fish
    Day 40 - Despise the Free Lunch
    Day 41 - Avoid Stepping into a Great Man’s Shoes
    Day 42 - Strike the Shepherd and the Sheep will Scatter
    Day 43 - Work on the Hearts and Minds of Others
    Day 44 - Disarm and Infuriate with the Mirror Effect
    Day 45 - Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at Once
    Day 46 - Never appear too Perfect
    Day 47 - Do not go Past the Mark you Aimed for; In Victory, Learn when to Stop
    Day 48 - Assume Formlessness

Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Innn

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, you got some weird things going on in your brain right now that you need to figure out. Everyone needs a break, I get that. But to go from social butterfly to recluse isn't healthy and/or who you are as a person. You're not going to sit there at the gym and never talk to anyone. Who are you kidding? I'm the guy who never talks to anyone at the gym and I've always been that way. That's my personality. That's NOT your personality. Why are you trying to make it that way? Is this a new Vick that has a complete overhaul of who he is or are you going through a phase (everyone does so it's not a negative connotation to the word) and this is your way of expressing it?

It's time to ask yourself the serious questions and figure out what's going on in your life.

rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000) rawdawgg is just really nice. (+1000)
    You forgot the part where you smashed girl 9.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Dude, you got some weird things going on in your brain right now that you need to figure out. Everyone needs a break, I get that. But to go from social butterfly to recluse isn't healthy and/or who you are as a person. You're not going to sit there at the gym and never talk to anyone. Who are you kidding? I'm the guy who never talks to anyone at the gym and I've always been that way. That's my personality. That's NOT your personality. Why are you trying to make it that way? Is this a new Vick that has a complete overhaul of who he is or are you going through a phase (everyone does so it's not a negative connotation to the word) and this is your way of expressing it?

It's time to ask yourself the serious questions and figure out what's going on in your life.
    I don't actually view it as a problem at all. I will explain my side of things. It's certainly not as dramatic as it seems.

For the first 17 years of my life, I was a complete recluse. I had 3-4 close friends and everyone else basically ignored me. I lost weight, got in shape, and finally started getting female attention. Since then, I truly feel as if I have forced myself to be social. As a result, I am pretty extroverted now and a variety of social situations don't bother me. However, it was largely exhausting. I did this because I thought that in doing so, I'd get closer to the life I thought I wanted, which was tons of friends, consistent weekend plans, and tons of people to interact with, help, and hang out with.

What I found after many years (which I think I just recently realized) is that in creating that life for myself, I was actually getting farther from the life I wanted after a point. Do I have a shiit ton of friends now? Absolutely. But what I have found is that 90% of them are fair weather friends who aren't as dedicated to me and our relationships as I like. My best friends I ever had were made in high school, and during that time I was a generally happy guy as far as my friendships were concerned. Having to maintain all of these relationships is truly exhausting and not something I want to continue anymore.

My days for the last few weeks have featured seeing my best friend literally every day, being a bit more social on weekends with those I care about, trying new hobbies, etc. Those hyper-social years of my life helped me network, make great connections, make some money, and continue to improve myself. But at this point, I feel like it is a strike against me as opposed to a strike for me. Now that I am self-sufficient and established, for the most part, while also knowing how to handle a lot of situations with women, cold approach, and maintain a relationship (all things that this hyper-extroversion brought me,) I think it's time to scale it back and use these skills I found in a more specific fashion.

It isn't really my personality, you're right. But withdrawing a bit and focusing on the few friends and other things that truly matter, at this point in my life (turning 26 soon,) I feel is an important next step in my development. I'm trimming the fat and making sure I put myself first now, which has not always been where I've placed my energy.

Originally Posted by rawdawgg View Post
    You forgot the part where you smashed girl 9.
    I didn't smash Girl 9. We went out once and had an awesome date, we kissed, and then she ghosted.

The only two girls I hit were Girl 2 from MIA and Girl 7. I made successful moves on Girl 1, Girl 3, and Girl 9 in addition to the prior two.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    innnn

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Update:

So, last I said was that girl 5 was detectiving me. After I got off work today I decided to give her **** about it, but she basically just rolled with it and said she couldn't dig up any dirt on me. I joked a bit about hiring a cleaner, which she thought was funny, but I got zero rise out of her. She didn't care that I knew. I told her my failed attempt to bust her balls failed. Then she turned the table on me and asked if I was done with all the accusations. LOL. She's pretty quick on her toes and simply does not fall for my ****. I think her two older brothers ruined it for me.

There more we chat the more I like her. We are trying to make plans to get lunch sometime this week, since both our weekends are full.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did a hard no contact to a girl after being convinced by my family members and close friends. After telling them all the things that she did except may be the last one. Flaking at the last minute to go out together every time; would only respond to text but not hanging out; her friend getting closer to me right in front of her (may not be her doing?). I even asked her if we should stop texting but did not get a clear answer.

Months later, she would looked upset whenever we cross our path. Recently, a close friend of hers decided to ask me about it and and I was being accused of being impatient by her circle of friends, after telling them why I decided to stop contacting her, except the part where I did a lot of things to forget her. Her close friend also accused me of ignoring her and going out with another girl.

Now, her close friend is trying to repair our relationship,hoping that we would go out again.

Did I do the right thing by stop contacting her? Should I ever bother again?

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    lmao!!!!

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stu4rt View Post
    I did a hard no contact to a girl after being convinced by my family members and close friends. After telling them all the things that she did except may be the last one. Flaking at the last minute to go out together every time; would only respond to text but not hanging out; her friend getting closer to me right in front of her (may not be her doing?). I even asked her if we should stop texting but did not get a clear answer.

Months later, she would looked upset whenever we cross our path. Recently, a close friend of hers decided to ask me about it and and I was being accused of being impatient by her circle of friends, after telling them why I decided to stop contacting her, except the part where I did a lot of things to forget her. Her close friend also accused me of ignoring her and going out with another girl.

Now, her close friend is trying to repair our relationship,hoping that we would go out again.

Obviously you have done the right thing.

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Update:

So, last I said was that girl 5 was detectiving me. After I got off work today I decided to give her **** about it, but she basically just rolled with it and said she couldn't dig up any dirt on me. I joked a bit about hiring a cleaner, which she thought was funny, but I got zero rise out of her. She didn't care that I knew. I told her my failed attempt to bust her balls failed. Then she turned the table on me and asked if I was done with all the accusations. LOL. She's pretty quick on her toes and simply does not fall for my ****. I think her two older brothers ruined it for me.

There more we chat the more I like her. We are trying to make plans to get lunch sometime this week, since both our weekends are full.
    Good for you man, sounds awesome. Is that the girl from my last thread with the dress and black hair? All of your new girls are hhhnnnnggggggg... looking forward to seeing how this saga plays out.

Originally Posted by stu4rt View Post

Listen to me: you are a man. Stop gossiping with these girls, say a lot less next time, and go NC. Giving someone less of yourself is a 100% way of making them want to see you more.

Who cares if she looks upset? She didn't see things the way you did, so it's her loss. She should be upset she lost you. Let them call you whatever they want to, impatient, a dick, etc. Who gives a fuuck? You're a grown man. Act like one, say less, play things close to the vest, and if you aren't getting what you want from a woman you want to date or are dating, leave her in the dust.

Do not contact any of them at all. All they wanna do is talk and accuse. You are a man with more to attend to than some chicks and their gossip.

Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000) Flexium is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    You are a man with more to attend to than some chicks and their gossip.
    I think this is at the heart of most of our advice. Amidst all the ambiguity and confusion that life & women throw at us, we should strive to keep it simple. The scenarios we go through are often no different than what others have gone through; If we only take a back and simplify things, the proper course of action will reveal itself.

Side note: Does everyone have visual representations of all the girls discussed? It's pretty entertaining to reenact the things people say in the thread heh

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hnnnnnnnnnnngh fresh start to jump in.

Subbed.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!
    7:1

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It isn't really my personality, you're right. But withdrawing a bit and focusing on the few friends and other things that truly matter, at this point in my life (turning 26 soon,) I feel is an important next step in my development. I'm trimming the fat and making sure I put myself first now, which has not always been where I've placed my energy.
    minimalist master race. Focus on what really matters to you and eliminate literally everything else. only way to be.

Originally Posted by Flexium View Post
    I think this is at the heart of most of our advice. Amidst all the ambiguity and confusion that life & women throw at us, we should strive to keep it simple. The scenarios we go through are often no different than what others have gone through; If we only take a back and simplify things, the proper course of action will reveal itself.

Side note: Does everyone have visual representations of all the girls discussed? It's pretty entertaining to reenact the things people say in the thread heh
    Most dudes need to realize that they are in control as long as they maintain in control of their emotions and their actions.

Act like a man. Tell her what you want to do. Keep your mouth shut. Don't make yourself so available. Follow these rules and things slow down and get easier for you. If she is into you, congratulations, you've made it. Now maintain these rules over the course of the relationship and you will likely be doing just fine.

Keep it simple and things will be fine. You don't need anyone else except yourself. And that makes all of us very, very dangerous in the dating game.

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    minimalist master race. Focus on what really matters to you and eliminate literally everything else. only way to be.
    I'm finding that it feels really, really good to live that way.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most dudes need to realize that they are in control as long as they maintain in control of their emotions and their actions.

Act like a man. Tell her what you want to do. Keep your mouth shut. Don't make yourself so available. Follow these rules and things slow down and get easier for you. If she is into you, congratulations, you've made it. Now maintain these rules over the course of the relationship and you will likely be doing just fine.

Keep it simple and things will be fine. You don't need anyone else except yourself. And that makes all of us very, very dangerous in the dating game.
    Well said Vick. This summarizes a big component of game brahs. INb4 some of you beta *******s say be yourself. SMH at you! Its like saying, I would rather fail more than I succeed, really. Keeping these tricks of the trade in your back pocket drastically increases your odds in dating IMO.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the first 17 years of my life, I was a complete recluse. I had 3-4 close friends and everyone else basically ignored me. I lost weight, got in shape, and finally started getting female attention. Since then, I truly feel as if I have forced myself to be social. As a result, I am pretty extroverted now and a variety of social situations don't bother me. However, it was largely exhausting. I did this because I thought that in doing so, I'd get closer to the life I thought I wanted, which was tons of friends, consistent weekend plans, and tons of people to interact with, help, and hang out with.

What I found after many years (which I think I just recently realized) is that in creating that life for myself, I was actually getting farther from the life I wanted after a point.
    This is such an insightful revelation on your part. I commend you for it. It takes A LOT of self reflection to be able to recognize this discrepancy while simultaneously shaping the path of your life...from where you were, to where you are, to where you wanna be.
    Having to maintain all of these relationships is truly exhausting and not something I want to continue anymore.
    I definitely understand this...quality > quantity, as you said. So much better and more natural to surround yourself with people who understand you, and with those you can freely be yourself with, instead of with people where you have to carefully manage & tailor the image you exude.
    Those hyper-social years of my life helped me network, make great connections, make some money, and continue to improve myself. But at this point, I feel like it is a strike against me as opposed to a strike for me. Now that I am self-sufficient and established, for the most part, while also knowing how to handle a lot of situations with women, cold approach, and maintain a relationship (all things that this hyper-extroversion brought me,) I think it's time to scale it back and use these skills I found in a more specific fashion.
    Right...I agree. I think you became hyper-social as a survival skill to crawl your way out of the hole you were in for many years growing up. Through developing those skills, and forcing yourself beyond your comfort zones, you succeeded in elevating yourself from that confining isolation.
    However, now that you're back on solid ground, and you've matured and had years to grow/develop, you have the security/confidence within to actually allow yourself to be authentically, wholly you. Part of that is also that you finally know who you are as a person. I've noticed as we mature through our early-mid-late 20s, we stop trying to be who we think we should be, and we start giving ourselves the freedom to find out who we truly are. And that's a beautiful thing. Keep doing you!
    I'm finding that it feels really, really good to live that way.
    I agree with minimalism...has anyone seen the docu on netflix yet? Highly recommend! Definitely been making an active move in that direction since fall 2016, and it's so refreshing.

This quote is relevant:

"The less I needed, the better I felt." -Charles Bukowski
    7:1

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Well said Vick. This summarizes a big component of game brahs. INb4 some of you beta *******s say be yourself. SMH at you! Its like saying, I would rather fail more than I succeed, really. Keeping these tricks of the trade in your back pocket drastically increases your odds in dating IMO.
    I think that is "game" in a nutshell. Game, to me, is never being afraid of going for what you want and communicating it in a funny and confident way. Game is showing interest in them as well, of course, but above all else, it's being a man with a purpose and having an effective way of communicating that purpose with humor, confidence, and sexuality.

Be yourself is not good advice. Be a man is better advice. Agree with ya there, my friend.

Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    This is such an insightful revelation on your part. I commend you for it. It takes A LOT of self reflection to be able to recognize this discrepancy while simultaneously shaping the path of your life...from where you were, to where you are, to where you wanna be.

I definitely understand this...quality > quantity, as you said. So much better and more natural to surround yourself with people who understand you, and with those you can freely be yourself with, instead of with people where you have to carefully manage & tailor the image you exude.

Right...I agree. I think you became hyper-social as a survival skill to crawl your way out of the hole you were in for many years growing up. Through developing those skills, and forcing yourself beyond your comfort zones, you succeeded in elevating yourself from that confining isolation.
    However, now that you're back on solid ground, and you've matured and had years to grow/develop, you have the security/confidence within to actually allow yourself to be authentically, wholly you. Part of that is also that you finally know who you are as a person. I've noticed as we mature through our early-mid-late 20s, we stop trying to be who we think we should be, and we start giving ourselves the freedom to find out who we truly are. And that's a beautiful thing. Keep doing you!

I agree with minimalism...has anyone seen the docu on netflix yet? Highly recommend! Definitely been making an active move in that direction since fall 2016, and it's so refreshing.

This quote is relevant:

"The less I needed, the better I felt." -Charles Bukowski
    You definitely understand me. I feel like I am growing a lot lately through all of the experiences I've been through as of late. Nothing too trying, of course, but enough to make me think and consider what's important and what isn't, what works for me and what doesn't, and so on. Hopefully this log is a continuation of my thoughts and my journey to... whatever it is that I think I want.

awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awilll is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Vick, I made a breakup thread a couple weeks back that you gave me some really good advice in and that kind of got me sucked into the relationship help section. I ended up reading your old thread and found it really interesting. I'll probably follow along and pop in here every once in a while for some advice and self improvement stuff and whatever.

I asked this in the NC thread but what are your guys' thoughts on how long to wait to date after a breakup? Breakup was pretty recent and I'll be the first to admit I'm not 100% over it but at the same time I've accepted that it's over for good and making a ton of progress everyday.

So I got bored and got on Bumble and got to chatting with this girl that's super cute and that seems to really be my type. Thing is it turns out she's pretty good friends with one of my really good friends. I can see how it could be unfair to the girl to go out and meet her being in my situation. Normally I probably wouldn't care and would just go and see what happens but in this case there's the added dynamic of me not wanting to mess things up for my friend that knows her. Should I meet up and see what happens or not go and risk losing out on a potentially really cool girl?

I think that is "game" in a nutshell. Game, to me, is never being afraid of going for what you want and communicating it in a funny and confident way. Game is showing interest in them as well, of course, but above all else, it's being a man with a purpose and having an effective way of communicating that purpose with humor, confidence, and sexuality.
    I seriously think we should make an organized google doc to have solid chit like this in there for a quick reference. Thoughts vick? I wouldn't mind making one srs. Tons of good advice to come (I'm sure) and it'd be helpful to have the best bits and pieces succinctly gathered into one place.

Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    Hey Vick, I made a breakup thread a couple weeks back that you gave me some really good advice in and that kind of got me sucked into the relationship help section. I ended up reading your old thread and found it really interesting. I'll probably follow along and pop in here every once in a while for some advice and self improvement stuff and whatever.

I asked this in the NC thread but what are your guys' thoughts on how long to wait to date after a breakup? Breakup was pretty recent and I'll be the first to admit I'm not 100% over it but at the same time I've accepted that it's over for good and making a ton of progress everyday.

So I got bored and got on Bumble and got to chatting with this girl that's super cute and that seems to really be my type. Thing is it turns out she's pretty good friends with one of my really good friends. I can see how it could be unfair to the girl to go out and meet her being in my situation. Normally I probably wouldn't care and would just go and see what happens but in this case there's the added dynamic of me not wanting to mess things up for my friend that knows her. Should I meet up and see what happens or not go and risk losing out on a potentially really cool girl?
    I'd meet up to be honest. Why not? It can only be good for you as long as you stay in control of your emotions. Do not try to transfer old emotions onto her upon hanging. I am confident that if you go out with the sincere purpose of having a great time, then things with you will be fine.

There's no certain amount of time in which it takes to get over a relationship. My last relationship took me a weekend to get over. My first one took me an entire summer. It's all mind power, man. Just treat her like an individual, focus on having fun, and play it very cool. Stop worrying about other people and go get what you want, man. This isn't a life or death situation, it's just meeting up.

Originally Posted by Flexium View Post
    I seriously think we should make an organized google doc to have solid chit like this in there for a quick reference. Thoughts vick? I wouldn't mind making one srs. Tons of good advice to come (I'm sure) and it'd be helpful to have the best bits and pieces succinctly gathered into one place.
    I mean, I would but you can find a lot of helpful information in the stickies in this sub-forum that most people overlook. Those users are who taught me everything I know (along with personal experiences) and they are the gold standard of game as far as I'm concerned. It'd be a bit redundant I feel.

Good for you man, sounds awesome. Is that the girl from my last thread with the dress and black hair? All of your new girls are hhhnnnnggggggg... looking forward to seeing how this saga plays out.
    No, I haven't emailed her yet. All the girls I date are hhhnnnng.

Girl 5 is 36, 5'3", Brazilian, No kids. She was the one with the dog. She's has natural beauty, that I find VERY attractive. She doesn't even wear makeup. 10/10 personality for sure. Here is a better pic:

Girl 7 replied and then I responded on Sunday evening. She's read the email, but hasn't responded. I was pretty playful and asked some deep questions. I'm wondering if she just doesn't want to put that kind of effort into responding. Like I said, I make women jump through hoops to make sure they are up to my standard. Some just aren't up for the challenge.

Girl 5 is def up for the challenge.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post

Be yourself is not good advice. Be a man is better advice. Agree with ya there, my friend.

You definitely understand me. I feel like I am growing a lot lately through all of the experiences I've been through as of late. Nothing too trying, of course, but enough to make me think and consider what's important and what isn't, what works for me and what doesn't, and so on. Hopefully this log is a continuation of my thoughts and my journey to... whatever it is that I think I want.
    Game in a nutshell = Don't be a chump. If you are a chump, don't be yourself.

I should write a new lesson on passing **** tests. I think this is where most guys fail hard.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 01-31-2017 at 02:01 PM.

Closed Thread