Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lewisboss77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please help with my supplement choice...

Hi all, i'm now (just) under 300lbs and am thinking of adding a supplement to my daily intake. Would it be safe at my size taking Ephedrine, and if i do should it be as part of the ECA stack? I also hear that Animal Cuts could be very useful?

So what are your opinions on these products, with regard to myself? I am in the UK so if you know of any UK based products that you could recommend please let me know!!

Thanks.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

And trying not to get there again...

muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should first start by cleaning up your diet and incorporating cardio/lifting before implementing a fat burner, especially a fat burner like EC. EC will do nothing for you if those above things aren't in complete check and will actually be a waste of such a great product. When you incorporate diet/excercise, the fat will start coming off...when you get lower, or you plataeu, then play around with that stuff.

There are lots of stuff out there, Napalm, Hydroxycut, EC stack, Lean Xtreme...list goes on

But list should not be used until diet and excercise is in check!

Also, the A (aspirin) is not needed for the EC

Good luck!

Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bmburton34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    animal cuts would be a nice ad. But make sure diet / cardio in check first
    MAX FITS CREW

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the Aspirin helps, because it allows the EC to go through your system longer. I suggest not using ECA until you drop some weight already though. Use it once you plateau