IFELLIN007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LG Sciences Methyl 1-D? XL

I just started a 6 week cycle. I was wondering if any one else here has tried it? I am logging it and will have picutes on supp log IFELLIN007 log if any one is interested.

Any one that has used this info of results to expect would be appreciated,

NEGS and POS?

SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfDan5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard that the original Methyl 1-D isn't that good so let us know how your cycle turns out
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    ****Rep Me And I'll Rep You Back****
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Current Goal: Bulk
    [X]165lbs 1/29/11
    [X]170lbs 2/3/11
    [X]175lbs 2/6/11
    []180lbs
    []185lbs

Current Sups:
    ON 100% Why Gold Standard
    ON 100% Casein
    ON Creatine 2500
    AI Swole Stack
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Xtend

Will do, I am taking VPX meltdown, cretck, luteck, looking to keep mass and strenth while cutting. So we will see?

Some support would be nice as its my first log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106358061

Any one tried this ???????

feath1ds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried it and after 4 weeks I didnt see any substantially large gains. Everywhere I read has said that Methyl 1 d are just sugar pills and are horrible for your liver.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feath1ds View Post
    Everywhere I read has said that Methyl 1 d are just sugar pills and are horrible for your liver.
    Nah, not sugar... Methylated Dhea + small amounts of ATD. So, anyone who has messed around with harsher hormonal stuff probably wouldn't get a whole lot out of it.

Is this Methyl 1D XL a newer version that has been changed? I haven't checked it out yet.

Yea I am logging it and will have pictures as well, I am not drinking on it so I dont expext liver problems. I also have the PCT that they recommend. How bad could one 6 week cycle be???

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    isn't methyl 1-d XL the really ****ty version ONLY avail at GNC?

to correct our friend black_spit, it's not methylated dhea (not the XL version at GNC tho, which is missing the key 'anabolic' ingredient from what i have seen), nice try tho. it's dhea ethanoate ester with some supporting stuff in it, i'm glad you noticed the ATD (bloody small amounts indeed), and a 5aR inhibitor that prob doesn't do much inhibiting at all. but, it's a decent product i guess. worth the cost? absolutely not. if you get a sick deal on it like i did (buy 1 bottle, get 2 free), then go for it.

now what can you expect? not a hell of alot, your diet must be totally in check and your training must be hard as fuk. methyl 1-d "stength and mass" or if you're lucky enough to find the "hormonal optimizer" version... they may increase your poundage on many lifts and potentially lose some % of your BF. to my delight it did just this - albeit very small increases. like 5-15 lbs on most lifts. 25lbs on bench. lost about 2% BF. nothing to really praise the product over.

where am i in the cycle you may think? i'm in week 5, almost week 6. would i use again? only if i got a sick deal on it like i just did. what would it be ideal for? to stack with another PH, preferrably something with more "zing" or "zazz"...
    Last edited by mer-der-ah; 03-08-2008 at 06:28 PM.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mer-der-ah View Post
    to correct our friend black_spit, it's not methylated dhea (not the XL version at GNC tho, which is missing the key 'anabolic' ingredient from what i have seen), nice try tho.
    As far as that part goes, the owner of Legal Gear said that is what it was... unless you have some proof otherwise, I'll stand by it.

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    As far as that part goes, the owner of Legal Gear said that is what it was... unless you have some proof otherwise, I'll stand by it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post123914721

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...e#post79237963

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...43&postcount=1

i hope this helps