leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 testers needed for First Order. Competition based journal!!

Bodywell Nutrition is looking for 2 very self-motivated, very dedicated individuals to be product testers for First Order. This promotion will be unique in that the two people chosen will be dueling against each other in a competition based event. Persons that I believe will be very dedicated to this will be chosen, and those two persons will be in a 5 month recomp-type compeition against each other. Details for product information is found below.

You will notice that the 200 gram bottle of First Order has 50 servings. Working on a 4 day split, using it once per workout, you will have even several servings leftover for multiple uses per day. This challenge is also different as the promotion I will be running calls upon you, the BB.com user, to support the BB.com store. Your first tub of First Order must be bought by the two users that I choose, and who are willing to participate in this offer. Once the 2 1/2 month mark gets close, Bodywell Nutrition will supply you with the flavor of your choice First Order to finish out the competiton/journal.

Journals are required to be updated at least 4 times per week (basically for each workout you complete), while extra logging/journaling is highly recommended. Testers chosen will be asked to post pictures before and after on a thread that will be started in the Sponsored Supplement Logs section of the Product Reviews section of the forum. 4 views are required (front relaxed/flexed & back relaxed/flexed), although more pictures are upon your discretion as to whether or not you would like to have them. A national newspaper is required to be in ALL photos with the date clearly shown. No exceptions to this will be accepted.

The first tub of First Order that you buy must be verified with a receipt showing it was purchased from bb.com (no other website will be accepted.) The second tub, as I mentioned will be sent to you automatically as the 2 1/2 month approaches on the contest. Monthly progression and overall winner between the two competitors will be chosen by all board reps of Bodywell Nutrition.

The winner of the 5 month recomp competition will recieve a bottle of our newest product, Tight Curves. This product is actually for females, so you have a motivation factor to help your significant other have some product to help get in shape with as well. You will also recieve 10 single serve packets of each flavor of First Order (fruit punch, lemonade & orange), for a total of 30 servings, good enough for another month of workouts with the product that is helping you keep your training focus razor sharp, First Order!!!!!!!!!!

Current Age:
    Sex:
    Current Weight:
    Current Height:
    Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso):
    ALL Past Training Experience:
    Current Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Meal Plan:
    Current Supplementation:
    Current Daily Water Intake:
    Short Term Goal:
    Long Term Goal:
    ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used:
    Supplement History (not taken anymore, but have in past):
    Other product reviews you have done (please include links):
    Are you able to post "before" and "after" photos?:
    Is purchasing your first tub of First Order, providing a reciept for it, using it, and thereafter recieving your complimentary tub to finish the promotion testing period an issue for you?:
    Why should Bodywell Nutrition choose you to be our tester for this promotion?
    Any other comments you'd like to offer?

Delay Fatigue, Train Harder & Recover Faster!

Men and women, whatever your sport or activity―running, cycling, working out, dancing, gardening or just cleaning the attic―you need physical and mental energy to get going and keep going. First Order gives you both, in one easy-to-use, easy-to-mix powder.

You get the feeling and the reality of genuine energy, improved mental focus, and high endurance, without caffeine or other stimulants. That?s because First Order works naturally with your metabolism to give you the physical and mental energy you need for whatever you do.

The first order of business in any endeavor is to get going, and that?s what First Order helps you do. Then, it helps you keep going with agents that speed recovery from exercise and activity. Again, all of this happens with all natural ingredients and without caffeine or other stimulants. First Order contains first class and first-in-class ingredients that give you physical and mental energy you can feel. It?s a feeling of genuine energy (not ?jitters?) that you?ll recognize the first time you drink First Order.

First Order isn?t just for athletes. It?s for anyone who wants more physical and mental energy. Doesn?t that include you?

Reduces exercise-induced fatigue by up to 34%
    Gives you more energy for increased performance
    Increases physical stamina and endurance
    Lets you train harder, become stronger, and recover faster
    Supports growth hormone levels
    Supports mental acuity

Ideal For

Endurance athletes
    Strength/power athletes
    Team sports
    Active people

First Order: Only the Finest, Proven Ingredients

First Order brings you a unique combination of ingredients that have been proven effective by scientific research.

Beta Alanine for more endurance and higher output
    Rhodiola Rosea for improvement in motor skills and endurance
    Gingko Biloba(Egb1) for increased alertness and mental functioning
    SerinAid? for protection of muscles and mental faculties
    Alpha-GPC for improved growth
    Amalaki for improved brain and organ function

Information on First Order Ingredients

Beta-Alanine:
    Demonstrates an improvement in power output at lactate threshold
    Appears to improve submaximal cycle ergometry performance and time-to-exhaustion in young women
    Increases muscle carnosine
    Increases total work done (TWD) in a cycle capacity test

Rhodiola Rosea:
    Supports motor skills test and academic scores
    Supports fatigue index in sleep deprived subjects
    Causes higher time-to-exhaustion
    Lowers C-reactive protein and Creatinine Kinase (markers of muscle damage) after exhaustive cycling exercise
    Protected, in a dose-dependent manner, human erythrocytes from glutathione depletion, glyceraldehydes-3-phosphate dehydrogenase inactivation, and hemolysis induced by an oxidant

Gingko Biloba:
    Supports neurologic functions (cognitive, mood, motor, and motivational) across a diverse etiological spectrum
    Registers (using electroencephalogram power and event-related potential activity) increased alpha power accompanied by alertness and increases in the absolute and relative power of both the alpha and beta components
    Supports memory scanning speed
    Produces faster processing speeds for both verbal and visual information
    Generates significantly faster reaction times, improved accuracy, and short-term memory

SerinAid? (brand of phostphatidylserine, or PS):
    Delays onset of muscle soreness and markers of muscle damage, and oxidative stress that followed prolonged downhill running
    Enhances exercise capacity during intermittent cycling
    Supports memory, learning, concentration, and word recall

Alpha-GPC:
    Provides an effective means of increasing plasma choline levels.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by leth2k View Post

Journals are required to be updated at least 4 times per week (basically for each workout you complete), while extra logging/journaling is highly recommended. Testers chosen will be asked to post pictures before and after on a thread that will be started in the Sponsored Supplement Logs section of the Product Reviews section of the forum. 4 views are required (front relaxed/flexed & back relaxed/flexed), although more pictures are upon your discretion as to whether or not you would like to have them. A national newspaper is required to be in ALL photos with the date clearly shown. No exceptions to this will be accepted.
    Current Age: 19

Sex: M

Current Weight: 150

Current Height: 5'8

Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso): Ecto

ALL Past Training Experience: 6 years of lifting,4 years of powerliftinf for high school football, 2 years of high intensity training ( college )

On this 5 day split i focus on the complex exercsies for 4 sets for usually 6-8 reps, and the isolations contain 3 sets of 3x8, 3x12, or a pyramid of 3 x 12,10,8 on all workout days. Workouts are changed montly with routine, exercises and sets/reps. On cardio days I go at moderate pace for about 30-40 minutes varying the machines / cardio i do. I would run a lot more but due to an MCL injury I had I tend to stick on elliptical, walking on the treadmill at an incline, stair master, rowing, and riding a bike.

Monday - Chest
    Tue- Back
    Wed - OFF/Cardio
    Thur- Shuolders
    Fri - Legs
    Sat - Arms
    Sun - Off/Cardio

Current Meal Plan:

3700 Calories, 415g of carbs, 100g of fat, 295g of protein..Comprised of 6 meals on workout days / 5 on non-workout days and a PWO shake on workout days ( i count that as a meal)
    Breakfast/pre-workout
    1.5 cup dry oats + Fruit
    1 scoop whey in skim milk
    PWO Shake - 1 scoop whey in skim milk, 30g dex/30g malto, 5g l-glutamine
    PWO Meal - 4 oz lean protein, 1.5 cup brown rice/sweet potato + Fruit
    Meal 2/3/4 - 4 oz lean protein, 1 cup complex carbs from Brwn Rice/Sweet Potato/Oats + 2 tablespoon Natty PB / 1 oz almonds / 1 tbsp Olive oIl
    Before Bed - 1 cup cottage cheese + 2 tablespoon PB

Current Supplementation:
    Dymatize Elite Whey - Orange Dreamsickle
    Centrum Multi-Vitamin
    Dextrose
    Maltodextrin
    American Body Building L-Glutamine
    Shocker Nitro-Shock

Current Daily Water Intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 155 by the end of March (currently 150)

Long Term Goal: Bulk to 170 with single digit Bodyfat by the start of 09'

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used: None ( cant swallow pills )

American Body Building Vanilla Praline, Choclate, and Strawberry Banana
    Dymatize Orange Dreamsickle, Cafe Mocha, Berry Blast, Choclate Mint, Butter Cream Toffee, Rich Choclate
    Sci-Fit Whey Protein Choclate Marshmallow,
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Bodywell First Order (all flavors)
    Cytosport Muscle Milk Cookies n Cream, Choclate Malt, Carmel Banana Swirl, Choclate Mint
    Labrada Meal Replacement Choclate Ice Cream
    Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Extreme Milk Choclate, Double Rich Choclate, Rocky Road
    NOW Dextrose
    NOW Carbo-Gain
    Centrum Multi-Vitamin
    Primaforce Waxy Maize Starch
    Champion Nutritoin Pure Whey Protein Stack COokies and Cream, Tropical Sunrise, Mocha
    GNC Protein - Chococlate, Vanialla
    Sportpharma Whey Choclate and Vanialla
    EAS Whey Protein Choclate and Vanilla
    Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery
    Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex - Banana Cream
    Optimum Nutritoin Casein Protein - Choclate
    Ultra Peptide 1.0 - Choclate and Vanilla
    GF Pro Whey Protein

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6993321
    Isotair Bullet Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5627591
    Dymatize Elite Whey Review's (multiple Flavors)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7623411
    San Infusion Choclate Peanut Butter

Are you able to post "before" and "after" photos?: Yes

Is purchasing your first tub of First Order, providing a reciept for it, using it, and thereafter recieving your complimentary tub to finish the promotion testing period an issue for you?: Not at all

Why should Bodywell Nutrition choose you to be our tester for this promotion? Very Honest, and a very hard working individual, have not skipped a workout in over 3 years and is very dedicated to working out and keeping in shape. Providing and logging the product will not be a problem everyday. I have supplemented with this product in the past and just have not gotten aroudn to buying it again due to mid-terms and a hectic school life right now.

Any other comments you'd like to offer? Best of luck to everyone that applies
    Last edited by LayzieBone085; 03-08-2008 at 07:15 AM.

leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) leth2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Is it ok to enter if we are already logging another product? if so im in

Current Age: 19

Sex: M

Current Height: 5'8

Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso): Ecto

ALL Past Training Experience: 6 years of lifting,4 years of powerliftinf for high school football, 2 years of high intensity training ( college )

On this 5 day split i focus on the complex exercsies for 4 sets for usually 6-8 reps, and the isolations contain 3 sets of 3x8, 3x12, or a pyramid of 3 x 12,10,8 on all workout days. Workouts are changed montly with routine, exercises and sets/reps. On cardio days I go at moderate pace for about 30-40 minutes varying the machines / cardio i do. I would run a lot more but due to an MCL injury I had I tend to stick on elliptical, walking on the treadmill at an incline, stair master, rowing, and riding a bike.

Monday - Chest
    Tue- Back
    Wed - OFF/Cardio
    Thur- Shuolders
    Fri - Legs
    Sat - Arms
    Sun - Off/Cardio

Current Meal Plan:

3700 Calories, 415g of carbs, 100g of fat, 295g of protein..Comprised of 6 meals on workout days / 5 on non-workout days and a PWO shake on workout days ( i count that as a meal)
    Breakfast/pre-workout
    1.5 cup dry oats + Fruit
    1 scoop whey in skim milk
    PWO Shake - 1 scoop whey in skim milk, 30g dex/30g malto, 5g l-glutamine
    PWO Meal - 4 oz lean protein, 1.5 cup brown rice/sweet potato + Fruit
    Meal 2/3/4 - 4 oz lean protein, 1 cup complex carbs from Brwn Rice/Sweet Potato/Oats + 2 tablespoon Natty PB / 1 oz almonds / 1 tbsp Olive oIl
    Before Bed - 1 cup cottage cheese + 2 tablespoon PB

Current Supplementation:
    Dymatize Elite Whey - Orange Dreamsickle
    Centrum Multi-Vitamin
    Dextrose
    Maltodextrin
    Shocker Nitro-Shock

Current Daily Water Intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Bulk to 155 by the end of March (currently 150)

Long Term Goal: Bulk to 170 with single digit Bodyfat by the start of 09'

ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used: None ( cant swallow pills )

American Body Building Vanilla Praline, Choclate, and Strawberry Banana
    Dymatize Orange Dreamsickle, Cafe Mocha, Berry Blast, Choclate Mint, Butter Cream Toffee, Rich Choclate
    Sci-Fit Whey Protein Choclate Marshmallow,
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Bodywell First Order (all flavors)
    Cytosport Muscle Milk Cookies n Cream, Choclate Malt, Carmel Banana Swirl, Choclate Mint
    Labrada Meal Replacement Choclate Ice Cream
    Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Extreme Milk Choclate, Double Rich Choclate, Rocky Road
    NOW Dextrose
    NOW Carbo-Gain
    Centrum Multi-Vitamin
    Primaforce Waxy Maize Starch
    Champion Nutritoin Pure Whey Protein Stack COokies and Cream, Tropical Sunrise, Mocha
    GNC Protein - Chococlate, Vanialla
    Sportpharma Whey Choclate and Vanialla
    EAS Whey Protein Choclate and Vanilla
    Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery
    Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex - Banana Cream
    Optimum Nutritoin Casein Protein - Choclate
    Ultra Peptide 1.0 - Choclate and Vanilla
    GF Pro Whey Protein

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6993321
    Isotair Bullet Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5627591
    Dymatize Elite Whey Review's (multiple Flavors)

Is purchasing your first tub of First Order, providing a reciept for it, using it, and thereafter recieving your complimentary tub to finish the promotion testing period an issue for you?: Not at all

Why should Bodywell Nutrition choose you to be our tester for this promotion? Very Honest, and a very hard working individual, have not skipped a workout in over 3 years and is very dedicated to working out and keeping in shape. Providing and logging the product will not be a problem everyday. I have supplemented with this product in the past and just have not gotten aroudn to buying it again due to mid-terms and a hectic school life right now.

Any other comments you'd like to offer? Best of luck to everyone that applies

Thank you for your application.

tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Current Age: 21
    Sex: Male
    Current Weight: 220
    Current Height: 5'11'
    Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso):Ecto
    ALL Past Training Experience: 2 years weight lifting/bodybuilding
    Current Training Schedule/Protocol: I do three to four exercises per body part. I lift heavy keep all reps to a 6-8 limit but will go up to 12 if i can. I try to change days i work body parts and program every 4 to 6 weeks.
    Sunday Shoulders
    Monday Arms
    Tuesday Back
    Wednesday Chest/Hamstrings
    Thursday Rest or Abs
    Friday Rest
    Saturday: Quads/Abs
    Current Meal Plan:
    6am-Protein Shake
    7:45- 8 eggs whites, 1 grape fruit (sometimes milk or orange Juice)
    10:00 -1 can tuna, 1 bowl oatmeal
    12:00- 2 chicken breast, large green salad (sometimes beans)
    15:00- Protein shake bowl oatmeal or Apple
    18:00- PostWork Meal
    21:00- Muscle Milk Premade Shake
    22:00- Bed
    Current Supplementation:SizeOn, Superpump 250, Animal Pak, Nitrix
    Current Daily Water Intake:1.5-2 gallons
    Short Term Goal: to drop bodyfat from 9% to 7% and get a little bit bigger. and compete in first show in September
    Long Term Goal: To get bigger stronger leaner compete and win shows.
    ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used: Asprin and Cold Medicine
    Supplement History (not taken anymore, but have in past): No Explode, Cellmass, Anatorp70, Gakic, Luekic, Creakic, Anapolde,
    Other product reviews you have done (please include links):n/a
    Is purchasing your first tub of First Order, providing a reciept for it, using it, and thereafter recieving your complimentary tub to finish the promotion testing period an issue for you?: No
    Any other comments you'd like to offer? Bodywell Nutrition should just choose me I'm not gonna blow smoke up you ass and give you some lame excuse you heard 100 times Just choose me if you want the best.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you have to buy first order to do a sponsored log
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    its different then other logs, but its so worth it!
    bodywell first order rocks. Thank god i got a ton of sample packets cause i burn them through every cardio session haha

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

3700 Calories,
    Dang son.. you plan on doing some growing don't you!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    may help prevent people from being so biased with a sposnsored log being that they had to purchase the first tub?

Originally Posted by Sapperdrol View Post
    Dang son.. you plan on doing some growing don't you!
    yeah ive been fluctuating with that # actually, been going over 4,000 on leg days and one of my off days, and around there on all my other days. Its what i need.. i know people my size that maintain/grow on 2700 or so

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah ive been fluctuating with that # actually, been going over 4,000 on leg days and one of my off days, and around there on all my other days. Its what i need.. i know people my size that maintain/grow on 2700 or so
    Well best of luck..
    I am 203-205 and I am on a lean bulk eating 3000-3150cals
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Originally Posted by tylerb456 View Post
    Current Age: 21
    Sex: Male
    Current Weight: 220
    Current Height: 5'11'
    Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso):Ecto
    ALL Past Training Experience: 2 years weight lifting/bodybuilding
    Current Training Schedule/Protocol: I do three to four exercises per body part. I lift heavy keep all reps to a 6-8 limit but will go up to 12 if i can. I try to change days i work body parts and program every 4 to 6 weeks.
    Sunday Shoulders
    Monday Arms
    Tuesday Back
    Wednesday Chest/Hamstrings
    Thursday Rest or Abs
    Friday Rest
    Saturday: Quads/Abs
    Current Meal Plan:
    6am-Protein Shake
    7:45- 8 eggs whites, 1 grape fruit (sometimes milk or orange Juice)
    10:00 -1 can tuna, 1 bowl oatmeal
    12:00- 2 chicken breast, large green salad (sometimes beans)
    15:00- Protein shake bowl oatmeal or Apple
    18:00- PostWork Meal
    21:00- Muscle Milk Premade Shake
    22:00- Bed
    Current Supplementation:SizeOn, Superpump 250, Animal Pak, Nitrix
    Current Daily Water Intake:1.5-2 gallons
    Short Term Goal: to drop bodyfat from 9% to 7% and get a little bit bigger. and compete in first show in September
    Long Term Goal: To get bigger stronger leaner compete and win shows.
    ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used: Asprin and Cold Medicine
    Supplement History (not taken anymore, but have in past): No Explode, Cellmass, Anatorp70, Gakic, Luekic, Creakic, Anapolde,
    Other product reviews you have done (please include links):n/a
    Is purchasing your first tub of First Order, providing a reciept for it, using it, and thereafter recieving your complimentary tub to finish the promotion testing period an issue for you?: No
    Any other comments you'd like to offer? Bodywell Nutrition should just choose me I'm not gonna blow smoke up you ass and give you some lame excuse you heard 100 times Just choose me if you want the best.
    Thank you for your application

Well best of luck..
    Thanks man, keep up ur video's on the supp reviews ( big reps to you on that one )

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well best of luck..
    I'd enter this one but I'm going to be running some upcoming logs, looking forward to following this though.

It should be a break from the normal logs, heads up sounds like a fun concept!!

Hop on this one people, First Order is a blast
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had to pop in and check it out! Good luck to all the entries!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the apps guys keep them coming
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Come on Guys Get those apps in. We will be pickin the testers this Sunday
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to test this but I am running an unsponsored log right now.

Any chance you guys could hook me up with a few samples?

Doesnt seem like a big hit.. just bumping this!

Come on guys get em in!!!

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesnt seem like a big hit.. just bumping this!

Come on guys get em in!!!
    It is a great opportunity, but a 5 month log, is a huge commitment.

Also, having to purchase the first tub on your own will keep some from participating......

Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    I would love to test this but I am running an unsponsored log right now.

Any chance you guys could hook me up with a few samples?
    Send an email to samples@bodywellnutrition.com
    and ask for a few free samples
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    It is a great opportunity, but a 5 month log, is a huge commitment.

Also, having to purchase the first tub on your own will keep some from participating......
    For a quality product that has served many greatly its well worth it.
    Its not like they wont benefit from beta alanine

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck to all the applicants, First Order is great product.
    o_O

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just saw first order will soon be carried (if not already) by vitamin shoppe.......congrats guys!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    just saw first order will soon be carried (if not already) by vitamin shoppe.......congrats guys!
    It already is in most vitamin shoppe! but yes it should be out to most if not all of them soon!

Testers will be chosen at approximately 9pm EST tonite, monday march 17, 2008. Good luck to all.

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by leth2k View Post
    Testers will be chosen at approximately 9pm EST tonite, monday march 17, 2008. Good luck to all.
    how many applicants are there?
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post
    how many applicants are there?
    2 applicants so far.

Ok, due to the low response of applicants, i'm changing a couple things. No longer are you required to purchase the first tub. This will be a 2 month log, with no contest attached to it. Please refer to the revised application below to contend for this opportunity. Logs are still required multiple times per week, if not daily, even if you are on an off day just to monitor mood/energy levels. Contestant picks will be bumped up to 9pm EST on Wed, 3/19/08 on the dot. Once again good luck to everyone applying

Current Age:
    Sex:
    Current Weight:
    Current Height:
    Bodytype (endo, ecto, meso):
    ALL Past Training Experience:
    Current Meal Plan:
    Current Supplementation:
    Current Daily Water Intake:
    Short Term Goal:
    Long Term Goal:
    ANY and ALL Prescription/Non-Prescription/Recreational Drugs EVER used:
    Are you able to post "before" and "after" photos?:
    Any other comments you'd like to offer?

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, sweet dealio

Just a suggestion

Delete this thread(pm a mod to do it)
    Then open a new thread with your current promo
    PreSurge = Pre WO.