Boots754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is the best way to get rid of lower abdominal fat?

What is the quickest way to get rid of that fat that doesn't want to go away around the lower part of your abs. I am losing weight and my close are getting to big but I swear I don't see the results. Truth be told I probably need to take another progress pic. I haven't taken one since I started six weeks ago. But anyways any suggestions on how to get rid of that fat. My cardio is already pretty good. I also carry extra fat around my pecs if you have any suggestions there as well.

Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super_Kaioken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat storage around males shapes like an apple. while with women it shapes like a pear.

the core of the apple (abs and love handles) are the last bits of fat to go. so you MUST keep at it....a good way of this is to think of your fat storage like a swimming pool. When your emptying a swimming pool, the shallow end drains out first (face, feet, back etc.) then until finally the last bits trying to get flushed out is the deep end (abs and ass etc.)

there are alot of plataeus to break, but if you keep your diet in check and do weights about 3 times a week to maintain your muscle (as more muscle helps you lose fat quicker) and then perform cardio on off-days you should be okay.

but one last time..... DIET is 99.99999999999999999999%
    Team [E]xtreme

If there's nothing but survival,
    How can I believe in Sin?
    In a world that gives you nothing,
    We need something to Believe in!