maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do u guys also add overhead squats to your leg workout??

i plan to do some today
    awaken the intensity
    embrace the pain

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    those are hard
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maSSive! has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DaTruth1 View Post
    those are hard
    no **** bro
    awaken the intensity
    embrace the pain

SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol they look insane

Originally Posted by SDMF_1 View Post
    lol they look insane
    haah yeah bro its pretty dangerous too, ive been doing them for quite a while but ive been out of it for like about 2 months already

ill start off with light weight maybe like 2.5on each side of the bar or sth..gotta get the feeling back

i heard it has great benefits..so y not??
    awaken the intensity
    embrace the pain

SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i would think your working upper body and lower at the same time so it must take a crazy amount of concentration to not make the weight come bashing down on ur head

ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ruga buga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great exercise...

Currently eating

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great for learning how to squat properly, if you can reach parallel properly with overhead squats, then you will be able to do squats with good form, if you use bad form, the weight will fall forwards or backwards.

Sucks being in a crappy gym that has the word "fitness" in it, i can't drop the weight if i **** up.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last time I tried I got 6 reps out of 132 lbs.

I don't usually do them, but they really make your abs, transverse abdominals work.

thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeh seems like a crazy exercise, need to be careful when doing them.
    Hard to be spotted too

just came back from a leg workout with overhead squats.....i didnt do them for a looonnnggg time so i had to go really light to get the feel back..i did them with an empty 45lb barbell for 8 sets of 10 reps...i started to get the hang of it after the 4rth set.

great workout tho...really intense just with an empty bar! works on every part of the body esp the trunks

i guess ill be adding on weight next week
    awaken the intensity
    embrace the pain

Originally Posted by Roger999 View Post
    Great for learning how to squat properly, if you can reach parallel properly with overhead squats, then you will be able to do squats with good form, if you use bad form, the weight will fall forwards or backwards.

Sucks being in a crappy gym that has the word "fitness" in it, i can't drop the weight if i **** up.
    yeh same here...thats y try to go them at my university gym...they have matresses esp for these kind of lifts...but its freakin scary goin heavy @ the fitness because u really cant drop that ****
    awaken the intensity
    embrace the pain

dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by maSSive! View Post
    just came back from a leg workout with overhead squats.....i didnt do them for a looonnnggg time so i had to go really light to get the feel back..i did them with an empty 45lb barbell for 8 sets of 10 reps...i started to get the hang of it after the 4rth set.

great workout tho...really intense just with an empty bar! works on every part of the body esp the trunks

i guess ill be adding on weight next week
    "Esp the trunks"

TRUNKS?? lol

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Snatches are funner!

Registered Abuser Fretboardninja's Avatar
    Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fretboardninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    seems to me that they would be more of a core exersize since they cant put maximum load on your legs