Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tallmofo View Post
    dont forget the tofu!
    hippies and their protein

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carlos, it's not worth your time.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crono- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm lactose intolerant and lactose-free milk still gives me the same symptoms of drinking regular milk. Doctors don't know wtf is going on.

A+ original post.
    march madness is upon us-

vortarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the general topic, I'd recommend reviewing the FDA's findings (which indicate the chemicals used to extract the proteins may have as much to do with the cancer rates as the protein itself) and also a nice wikopedia entry (which debunks previous links indicate that casein is linked to autusm): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micellar_casein

Originally Posted by crono- View Post
    I'm lactose intolerant and lactose-free milk still gives me the same symptoms of drinking regular milk. Doctors don't know wtf is going on.
    @crono-
    I have the same problem, after extensive testing I found I was not actually allergic to lactose at all, but instead I was allergic to Whey & Soy (which is very rare in both cases). I ended up using mostly Egg/Poultry and an extract of Micellular Casein.