Thread: Chest problems

imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000) imweasel is just really nice. (+1000)

Chest problems

Last year I had gotten up to being able to bench 250 at a bodyweight of about 160. One day whilst working out I heard a pop in my chest and all my strength gave out, I experienced incredible pain for a couple of weeks and couldn't workout.

I went to the hospital and they didn't believe I was hurt and a bunch of BS, did x-rays and all that as I tried to explain to them that I sincerely doubted I broke a bone or my heart was even involved in the problem.

I rested up a couple of months and worked out with my bodyweight, now I've started hitting up the gym and I did a light chest workout the other day and I find myself in agony over how the middle of my chest feels is there anyway I can rehab this without having to deal with the idiots at the treated when the I had the injury?

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by imweasel View Post
    Last year I had gotten up to being able to bench 250 at a bodyweight of about 160. One day whilst working out I heard a pop in my chest and all my strength gave out, I experienced incredible pain for a couple of weeks and couldn't workout.

I went to the hospital and they didn't believe I was hurt and a bunch of BS, did x-rays and all that as I tried to explain to them that I sincerely doubted I broke a bone or my heart was even involved in the problem.

I rested up a couple of months and worked out with my bodyweight, now I've started hitting up the gym and I did a light chest workout the other day and I find myself in agony over how the middle of my chest feels is there anyway I can rehab this without having to deal with the idiots at the treated when the I had the injury?
    and they wonder why guys dont go to doctors or try and fix a problem,its such a ****ing hassle to be told your wrong and to forget about it when you know something is wrong,i hate the medical profession,people bitch when they get a spkinter for codeine and when you actually are dying you need to wait 8 hours.