Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Blurry eyes and poor vision from working out?

My eyesight becomes blurry after I workout, and during. Anyone else experience this? what is it?

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont think I get this after my workout.

But, I know after real hard sets of Squat and Deadlifts Ill be almost dizzy and definitely blurred vision. My mind almost feels out of it for a second too.. Never done drugs but it almost feels like a high for as long as 15 seconds. Just like totally drained...
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

medblak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its just your sweat b/c i have the same problem espically when i play basketball for a while.

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How old are you? M/F?

I'd go and get this checked out, visual loss associated with exercise and a rise in body heat is called Uthoff's phonemenon, and is a symptom of MS. Go to your doc.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863