Thread: Pectoral injury

shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shahabkalim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pectoral injury

I started flat benching 225 lbs for 10 reps and gradually moved to 295 lbs.It is not too heavy for me but I got a spotter for safety reasons and usually I have this habit of going deep , as close as touching my chest with the bar. The first rep was fine but when I got it close to my chest for the second rep, i felt a weird sound from my left side chest and I couldnt feel my left arm. The spotter picked up the bar for me and I couldnt straighten my arm with out the feeling of a pinch. The pain wasnt severe but I was feeling very light/hollow from the inside of my side chest(left side) . I drove home one handed , put Ice for a few hours ( 30 mins on and off) and took a sleep pill and slept.. Today i wake up and there is no pain and i feel completely normal . Did I pull a tendon or muscle ?I think tearing it is out of question because I wouldnt be this normal if it was torn. There aint no swelling or purpleness on my pecs.
    Not gonna lift today, but going back tomorrow and may be do legs and hit the upper body ,the day after . But still wondering, what the hell did I do to myself on the second rep?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There r 2 things that'll go 2 the grave with you..body&deeds.so keep improving your deeds&keep building your body.rest is all illusion.