GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenEyedGinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)

almond milk= eating almonds?

i cant eat peanuts cashews almonds etc cause it gives me wicked indigestion. was wondering intead of eating nuts, would almond milk be a good replacement or are they apples and oranges?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GreenEyedGinny View Post
    i cant eat peanuts cashews almonds etc cause it gives me wicked indigestion. was wondering intead of eating nuts, would almond milk be a good replacement or are they apples and oranges?
    food balancing a liquid.. you tell me

the macro breakdown will be different as well as the effect it will have on the body (thermogenic) so it will be different, what are the macros on both?

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    food balancing a liquid.. you tell me

the macro breakdown will be different as well as the effect it will have on the body (thermogenic) so it will be different, what are the macros on both?
    Correct, bottom line, what are the macros comparing both. Though should add almond protein whether eating almonds or almond flour mixed in water (almond milk). Almonds do not have the best balance of amino acids especially when compared to soy(soymilk). I personally would go for soymilk.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreenEyedGinny View Post
    Are you looking for a fat replacement? Try the oils instead.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen