Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome back Red, I'm glad to hear your cycle has been a success!

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Nice Updates!

Great to hear you had a good cycle! I hope the acne clears up soon! (I have the same problem)
    Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Welcome back Red, I'm glad to hear your cycle has been a success!
    thanks guys, still 2 weeks left and yeah, so far I'm impressed...

As for acne, do you have any tips beside showering often and B5?

thanks again,
    Red
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by redvision View Post
    thanks guys, still 2 weeks left and yeah, so far I'm impressed...

As for acne, do you have any tips beside showering often and B5?

thanks again,
    Red
    I kept it at bay on my last cycle by scrubbing my face and shoulders with a washcloth. No soap just water and a washcloth.

Nice updates there bro.
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what were your total macros ?

redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50) redvision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    what were your total macros ?
    I didn't count the exact macros, but let's do the maths...

I'm eating around 4800 calories with 350g protein and around 130g of fat...

So 30% protein, 45% carbs, 25% fat... its just an estimate though. Far from ideal, but still impressive results so far.

I'll try to eat more toward 40/40/20 for the remaining of the cycle.

Red
    ::: You born small and weak, you'll die small and weak... what you look in between is up to you:::

Arrow

ok ok! so the last 2 workouts were amazing... simply amazing! 1st one was arms and the pump was so intense it was insane... I got new stretch mark around my armpit and down my lat, plus veins popping in my left lat in the morning, I love that =) The leaning effect of Methyl E is great, same as havoc but I feel better on methyl e than on Havoc... less lethargy

Yesterday was delt/traps workout, the pump was actually painful... I blasted my shoulders with 8 sets of press (4x military, 2x db, 2x cable press), then 6 sets of side, 4 sets of rear plus upright rows and shrugs! They were fried at the end, ate a lot and went out with a friend, no alcohol but some nice little pool games, great night!

I'm weighting in at 251.5-252 right now, so + 9 pounds in 4 weeks and I leaned quite a bit too, so I couldn't be happier right now.

I told it a lot of times and I repeat it, I don't care about my bw anymore... no more dirty bulk for me, clean bulk/recomp is the way to go IMO.

I prefer start a cycle at 245 and finish it at 250 leaner than starting it at 242, ending at 255-260, then cutting for 4 weeks and still ending at 250... I hate to cut, so I keep a strict diet, train hard, try to sleep enough... and wish for the best

gotta go to sleep right now, today was an OFF day, but tomorrow's leg!

Red

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok ok! so the last 2 workouts were amazing... simply amazing! 1st one was arms and the pump was so intense it was insane... I got new stretch mark around my armpit and down my lat, plus veins popping in my left lat in the morning, I love that =) The leaning effect of Methyl E is great, same as havoc but I feel better on methyl e than on Havoc... less lethargy

Yesterday was delt/traps workout, the pump was actually painful... I blasted my shoulders with 8 sets of press (4x military, 2x db, 2x cable press), then 6 sets of side, 4 sets of rear plus upright rows and shrugs! They were fried at the end, ate a lot and went out with a friend, no alcohol but some nice little pool games, great night!

I'm weighting in at 251.5-252 right now, so + 9 pounds in 4 weeks and I leaned quite a bit too, so I couldn't be happier right now.

I told it a lot of times and I repeat it, I don't care about my bw anymore... no more dirty bulk for me, clean bulk/recomp is the way to go IMO.

I prefer start a cycle at 245 and finish it at 250 leaner than starting it at 242, ending at 255-260, then cutting for 4 weeks and still ending at 250... I hate to cut, so I keep a strict diet, train hard, try to sleep enough... and wish for the best

gotta go to sleep right now, today was an OFF day, but tomorrow's leg!

Red
    Yeah, the last couple of weeks of Methyl-e rock!

OTC PCT Guide

Owe:

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I'm still wondering why people are complaining about it on these forums lol

Anabolic Innovations Rep zbtboy's Avatar
    zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbtboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very nice! I just finished my Methyl-E cycle the other day. I felt great throughout and found it to be on par with my experiences from Epistane. Now I'm doing my POST Cycle Support PCT.
    "Use no way as a way, No limitation as a limitation" - Bruce Lee

Board Rep for Anabolic Innovations

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

www.anabolicinnovations.com

and dont forget about our sister site...
    www.healthycheatfoods.com

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe because it's from EST and a lot of people seem to bash the company, from what I've read.

I think they do it just to get under your skin ... LOL!

OTC PCT Guide

Owe:

Arrow after 5 weeks...

Hi guys!

So after 5 weeks of using both Methyl E and POST Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, I've gained 7.5 pounds while losing 1 1/4'' off my waist! Strenght has gone up, a few examples:

Leg-press: 1440 x 8 to 1440 x11 and 1530 x 5 to 1530 x 7!
    Incline db press: 110's x 12 to 110's x 15 pretty easily, 150's x 5 PR
    Smith military press: 275x4 to 275x6
    Close-grip bench press: 315x8 to 315x12, 350x6 PR

A weird thing is that I seem to have lost some strenght in my biceps, but I guess its more from the painful pump... I curled the 60's for 8-10 solid reps at the beginning and right now, when I'm up using them I have a hard time doing 6 full reps since the pump is so painful! Great feeling still though

One thing I've noticed its that I've lost some cardiovascular capacity in the last 2 weeks... dunno why, but its harder getting my breath back between sets and cardio itself is harder. I'm only doing 3 sessions of 20-25min per week (usually bike) but its definately harder than before.

Cycle support is also treating me great, blood pressure is fine, was 134/92 today at the gym. No stomach pain, no heartburn at night, mood is GREAT, minimal lethargy... I guess that POST cycle support helps quite a bit since I was feeling way more down while on havoc...
    Plus I got used to the taste of it pretty fast (cycle support)... drinking it with 4oz of cold water is now a breeze!

Last time I updated I detailled my diet, now let's look at the the supps I'm taking right now:

ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS cycle support 2 scoops ED (am/pm)
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS post cycle support 4 caps ED (morning/night)
    Controlled labs purple wraath 2 scoops during workout
    Controlled labs orange triad 6 caps ED (3 morning/3 night)
    New roots methyl B12 2 caps (2000mcg) ED (morning/night)
    5g B5 ED split throughout the day
    6g filsh oil ED (2 each meal)
    50g whey + 50g Dextrose 2x day (pre/post workout)

That's it, if you have any question feel free to ask!
    Have a good one,

Red

That's about it

Arrow exactly 7 days left!

Weighing in at 250.5 right now, + 8pounds, -1.5% fat!

Just a lil' update to tell you guys that I'm gonna increase the POST cycle support to 6 caps ED, 3 in the morning and 3 at night... I'll keep you updated on how I feel and if it makes a difference or not, looking forward to those last 7 days before PCT!

I'm not feeling shutdown at all and this is kinda weird... no shrinkage, no mood swings, no libido problems... in fact everything feels better than prior the cycle, I'll keep ya updated!

Have a nice one, gonna hit the gym in a few minutes! Back/traps/abs tonight! hell yeah!

Red

djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to hear everythings going good. How are the back pumps? My previous Havoc cycles came with some serious lower back pump/pain. Saw some great results though.

EST is a great company, but I am 3.5 weeks into a Methyl E cycle and I have actually lost strength, and straddled the same weight. And the biggest red flag is that I have not had any back pumps. Im hoping its just my batch (70256) and that they will help me out, they seem like a great company. Good work bro.

Originally Posted by djdobber View Post
    Glad to hear everythings going good. How are the back pumps? My previous Havoc cycles came with some serious lower back pump/pain. Saw some great results though.

EST is a great company, but I am 3.5 weeks into a Methyl E cycle and I have actually lost strength, and straddled the same weight. And the biggest red flag is that I have not had any back pumps. Im hoping its just my batch (70256) and that they will help me out, they seem like a great company. Good work bro.
    Hey bro! I,ve had some back pumps yeah (leg-press/squats/cardio) but not much since I'm taking around 15-20g taurine ED... it helps A TON! I hear ya about the pumps from HAVOC, they were insane! Way worst than with Methyl-E, though I like the effects of Methyl-E a bit more than havoc.. I'm feeling better overall and good recomping effect with it!

Thanks again, sorry you got a bad batch...

Have a great one,
    Red

Arrow update!

Ok so I'm now taking 6 caps POST Cycle Support since Friday and I've lost some water that I didn't think I was holding lol... I'm looking more vascular and a bit harder, it can only be that since nothing else have changed since. DIet is the same, training is the same, sleep is the same...

I'm just back from an awesome Chest workout, there you go:

Incline db press: 60's x 15, 85's x 15, 110's x 15, 130's x 10
    Bench press: 135 x 20, 225 x 15, 315 x 10, 405 x 3
    Incline Smith press: 135 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 12
    Pec-deck: 240 x 15, 240 x 15
    DB Pullovers: 95 x 12, 95 x 12
    Cable crossovers: 45 x 25

The pump was amazing, there was some nasty veins going through my pecs and that's awesome

Diet was pretty good today too, 2 meals of steak/brown rice plus some pastas, I'm drinking a whey/dextrose shake right now and I'll have one last solid meal before bed!

More to come later,
    Red

Arrow updated picture

Only got one, not the better quality it was taken with my cellphone.. anyway:

250.0 pounds, +7.5lbs and -1 1/4'' off my waist...

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats bro looking swole!

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Congrats bro looking swole!
    Thanks a lot bro, its better than last time, but let's hope the next one will be a great deal better too! Seeking improvement is the key! I love the journey

Red

Looking swole man! Congrats!

OTC PCT Guide

Owe:

djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50) djdobber will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey bro! I,ve had some back pumps yeah (leg-press/squats/cardio) but not much since I'm taking around 15-20g taurine ED... it helps A TON! I hear ya about the pumps from HAVOC, they were insane! Way worst than with Methyl-E, though I like the effects of Methyl-E a bit more than havoc.. I'm feeling better overall and good recomping effect with it!

Thanks again, sorry you got a bad batch...

Have a great one,
    Red
    EST is a great company and are taking care of the problem and have worked really well with me pertaining to my ordeal.

Originally Posted by dmangiarelli View Post
    Looking swole man! Congrats!
    Thanks man!

The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I'm late. But I subbed this great logs and keep watching it.

Great pics bro.
    Nice gain...
    Congratz...

Keep up this great logs..

Originally Posted by The_Yellow_Boy View Post
    I'm late. But I subbed this great logs and keep watching it.

Great pics bro.
    Nice gain...
    Congratz...

Keep up this great logs..
    thanks a lot man! Greatly appreciated!!!

Arrow PCS update

Since 5 days dosing POST cycle support @ 6 caps ED:

-Libido is slighty up
    -Sperm count is UP!
    -Mood is better, no mood swing at all since Saturday... it is usually not bad, but still right now its better than it was!

Red

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just checking in to see how things are going. Looks like everything has been succesful thus far.

Good luck with PCT!

Nice! Can you tell a difference between 4 caps and 6? I was thinking of double dosing STOKED if it was worth it.

The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since 5 days dosing POST cycle support @ 6 caps ED:

-Libido is slighty up
    -Sperm count is UP!
    -Mood is better, no mood swing at all since Saturday... it is usually not bad, but still right now its better than it was!

Red
    It looks nice man...

Oh yeah, I would like to ask something about The EST Methyl-E. I hope you don't mind.
    Did you buy it from buy one get one promo in bb.com?
    I have read some feedbacks of EST Methyl-E in forum and some dissapointed about it.

Thanks a lot

PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    405x3 after 130sx10 on db incline is QUITE impressive to say the least
    Nice goddamn job and congratulation on your improvements!
    Best total: 1715 (600-415-700) raw with wraps.
    A method behind madness....

PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000) PanzeR- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ... no more dirty bulk for me, clean bulk/recomp is the way to go IMO.
    Wuss, a 6'3'' 250 pounds wuss

(sorry, had to)

What are you planning for your next cycle now bigred?
    Best total: 1715 (600-415-700) raw with wraps.
    A method behind madness....