Eddie21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need help with my Calves

Ok i do Calve raises i do 3 sets of 30 weighted with 45 pounds of weight what can i do to get more definition in them

MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MateoMailloux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i read arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding, he makes a great point when it comes to calves. Each of your calves is used to supporting all your body weight, so you must work with much heavier weight or they wont grow.

frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    to get more def in them you need to lower your bf%. my calves are getting bigger cuz I been changing my calve routine around every workout like doing dropsets at the end and supersets.
    “Truth is treason in the empire of lies.”
    - Ron Paul

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    - George Orwell

I cant get lower body fat its 5% And i am really healthie though with low

frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000) frankie12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eddie21 View Post
    I cant get lower body fat its 5% And i am really healthie though with low
    oh, you must not have good calves. I know when i' m bulking my calves have little definition then when I cut the calves show through real nice.
    - Ron Paul

- George Orwell

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    best calf workout ever right here...i found it on this forum somewhere but i cant remember where. no joke you'll be limping for a good 5 days or so.

since your calves are mostly slow twitch fibres (what ive heard because if they were fast twitch they'd be sore all the time from walking or something like that) you need to train them with very little rest between sets. you can do this with either a time limit or reps. pick a weight and a large number of reps (like 75) and start your exercise. go to exhaustion and then rest just long enough for the burn to go away, then go again. by the time you get to the end your sets should be somewhere around 4-7 reps because of the exhaustion. no matter what squeeze all your reps out. for a time limit, do the same thing but see how many reps you can do in a certain time.
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

My calves if i stand on my toes you can see them real good but i still want em a lil bigger so the can be defined more

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    best calf workout ever right here...i found it on this forum somewhere but i cant remember where. no joke you'll be limping for a good 5 days or so.

since your calves are mostly slow twitch fibres (what ive heard because if they were fast twitch they'd be sore all the time from walking or something like that) you need to train them with very little rest between sets. you can do this with either a time limit or reps. pick a weight and a large number of reps (like 75) and start your exercise. go to exhaustion and then rest just long enough for the burn to go away, then go again. by the time you get to the end your sets should be somewhere around 4-7 reps because of the exhaustion. no matter what squeeze all your reps out. for a time limit, do the same thing but see how many reps you can do in a certain time.
    good calve workout right there
    - Ron Paul

- George Orwell

I am gonna try that tommrow at school after power cleans were maxing so i should have time to

mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mc21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    definition in anything = bf and bf alone
    supplements: no-xplode, cellmass, 100% whey

mon: chest/tri/shoulder
    tues: legs/bi/forearm/back
    weds: off
    thurs: chest/tri/shoulder
    fri: legs/bi/forearm/back

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am gonna try that tommrow at school after power cleans were maxing so i should have time to
    keep in mind if you do that calf workout and do it properly...you will NOT be walking properly for at least 4 days. the pain is worst by day 3. have fun tho...my calves have grown an inch since the last time i measured them and the only change i made was doing that routine once. i do not lie

transformation journal:

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

So i do a weight do calve raises 75 times 3 sets and enjoy the pain then check out calves a few days later right

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Calves are the quickest healing muscle in the body. Work them like 5 times a week. Sprints work your calves alot.
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mc21 View Post
    definition in anything = bf and bf alone
    Bull****.

5'10 210lbs 5%bf > 5'10 145lbs 5%bf when it comes to definition.

OP, you just need to add some weight to your frame -- and don't do that calf workout above, it's a good way to lose size on your calves actually.

Do 4 sets of a moderate weight 12-15 times, 2-3 times a week. Eat a ton and do a bunch of compounds so you can put on some muscle. If you gain more than 15lbs and nothing on your calves, you're doing something wrong.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

So i do a weight do calve raises 75 times 3 sets and enjoy the pain then check out calves a few days later right
    goin by the routine i gave you..by the time your done the first 75 if you can continue...you picked a weight too low. dont worry about sets...go until you cant go anymore and then wait just long enough for the burn to go away and go again. repeat until your desired reps are done. you dont need to go to 75, but i wouldnt say go less than 50. and pick a decently light weight cuz you really feel this one.

to the guy who said you can lose size..why is that? it has worked for me.

transformation journal:

BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNeck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    goin by the routine i gave you..by the time your done the first 75 if you can continue...you picked a weight too low. dont worry about sets...go until you cant go anymore and then wait just long enough for the burn to go away and go again. repeat until your desired reps are done. you dont need to go to 75, but i wouldnt say go less than 50. and pick a decently light weight cuz you really feel this one.

to the guy who said you can lose size..why is that? it has worked for me.
    I would also like to know why

Originally Posted by BigNeck View Post
    I would also like to know why
    ya man...i never knew working a muscle could ever make it smaller...oh well..the program works..have you tried it?

transformation journal:

SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SDMF_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    calves are really a pain in the ass to work i use eddie robinsons workout with calves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2x-FeZ617k

the way he moves hit feet really adds the side sweep on the outer part of the calf.

also another one two do

Take two (pretty heavy dumbells) and slowly stand up on your tippy toes and then go back down do that motion 50 times and personally it gives me a crazy burn.